Why do women tend to blame guys for everything?

MwanaFalsafa1

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2008
Jamani this is just a question i hope I dont offend anyone especially the ladies but why dowomen blame man for everything that goes wrong in a relationship. You will find that women call men cheaters but who do those women cheat with? Maybe some women might be with a guy without knowing they have someone else but we have seen many cases where a woman is involved with a guy she knows has somone else. You never hear women talk about women cheating if you do then its very rare.
And alas the classic woman phrase, "All guys are the same". It seems that women judge every man because of a few.
Sawa I agree if you look at the percentage of the people who cheat its man but what about other stereotypes like golddigging? What about the ones sittingaround bars to chase after married men? Who calles who "ATM"?
When men cheat basi they say men are bad but when women cheat its because there is something wrong with a guy. Jamani enlighten me.
I think that both men & women are capable of love crimes & its wrong to say one is worse than the other.Your opinions are welcomed.

Jamani this is just a question i hope I dont offend anyone especially the ladies but why dowomen blame man for everything that goes wrong in a relationship. You will find that women call men cheaters but who do those women cheat with? Maybe some women might be with a guy without knowing they have someone else but we have seen many cases where a woman is involved with a guy she knows has somone else. You never hear women talk about women cheating if you do then its very rare.
And alas the classic woman phrase, "All guys are the same". It seems that women judge every man because of a few.
Sawa I agree if you look at the percentage of the people who cheat its man but what about other stereotypes like golddigging? What about the ones sittingaround bars to chase after married men? Who calles who "ATM"?
When men cheat basi they say men are bad but when women cheat its because there is something wrong with a guy. Jamani enlighten me.
I think that both men & women are capable of love crimes & its wrong to say one is worse than the other.Your opinions are welcomed.

They blame men because men taught them to blame! Remember when Adam ate the forbidden fruit in Eden,
when he was asked why did he disobey, he blamed the woman..saying " it is this woman who gave me the fruit and I ate it".He forgot that he was the leader/head at that time, and the command not to eat the fruit was given to him and not Eve!

Since that time..Adam set the trend of not owning up to one's mistakes and find a scapegoat for our own shortcomings.

You may be right womanofsubstance but what if i'm not a Christian? Remember there are different users of different faith. If they are not Christians then how do you prove your point to them? With your current point you are just talking to people who have the same faith us you. History or religeous scriptures aside, why is this the case?

You may be right womanofsubstance but what if i'm not a Christian? Remember there are different users of different faith. If they are not Christians then how do you prove your point to them? With your current point you are just talking to people who have the same faith us you. History or religeous scriptures aside, why is this the case?

MwanaF1,
Thanks for cautioning me on that aspect.
For non-xtians... i think human nature is such that we often dont want to see ourselves as wrong doers.Even men blame women all the time for this and that.Men blame women for their unfaithfulness..if a man is caught cheating, he will not admit his weakness , but would often blame his wife/woman for not satisfying him.

Jamani this is just a question i hope I dont offend anyone especially the ladies but why do women blame man for everything that goes wrong in a relationship...

...madeko yao tu hayo,...No wonder tunakufa umri si wetu! kazini ubembeleze, nyumbani ubembeleze, ukweni ubembeleze, ...yaani maisha yote wewe unabembeleza tu, duh!

yeah kuhusu swala la kudeka its true. Nimelearn kuwa women expect men to always be gentleman lakini wao kuwa ladies kazi na wakiulizwa jibu ni ndivyo ilivyo lazima guys wawe gentlemen. kwanini iwe kwa upande mmoja? Kitu kikiwa in ur favour basi thats the way it should me kitu kisipo kuwa in ur favour basi there is a guy to blame. Why the double standards on the way we treat each other?

yeah kuhusu swala la kudeka its true. Nimelearn kuwa women expect men to always be gentleman lakini wao kuwa ladies kazi na wakiulizwa jibu ni ndivyo ilivyo lazima guys wawe gentlemen. kwanini iwe kwa upande mmoja? Kitu kikiwa in ur favour basi thats the way it should me kitu kisipo kuwa in ur favour basi there is a guy to blame. Why the double standards on the way we treat each other?

Umelearn wapi? kwa kutumia wangapi? na kati yao wangapi walikuwa hivyo unavyosema? Na hiyo sample space yako iko respresentative ya wanawake wote? Inaweza kutumika ku generalize characteristics hizi kwa wanawake wote?

Usije uka judge wanawake wote kwa kutumia sample space ya kijijini au nchini kwenu.

Umelearn wapi? kwa kutumia wangapi? na kati yao wangapi walikuwa hivyo unavyosema? Na hiyo sample space yako iko respresentative ya wanawake wote? Inaweza kutumika ku generalize characteristics hizi kwa wanawake wote?

Usije uka judge wanawake wote kwa kutumia sample space ya kijijini au nchini kwenu.

It is generalization just the way i said previously that guys are generalized as the cheaters. unataka niresearch a billion women in the world? If you read the post you would know I asked why kunakuwa na kujudge people kutokana na wachache. Mkuu umesoma post kabla ya kutoa opinion yako au ulitaka tu kupinga? Read the post my friend.
Its not about what every individual thinks its abt why people judge the majority from knowing just the minority. Again narudia soma post mkuu ujue maongezi yameanzia wapi before just commenting from just a little segment of the discussion.

It is generalization just the way i said previously that guys are generalized as the cheaters. unataka niresearch a billion women in the world? If you read the post you would know I asked why kunakuwa na kujudge people kutokana na wachache. Mkuu umesoma post kabla ya kutoa opinion yako au ulitaka tu kupinga? Read the post my friend.
Its not about what every individual thinks its abt why people judge the majority from knowing just the minority. Again narudia soma post mkuu ujue maongezi yameanzia wapi before just commenting from just a little segment of the discussion.

I did read the post,

My point is precisely the weakness of questioning generalization by using generalization.

Nimekuelewa bluray. I think my approach was wrong & thats my fault. I agree with what u said bt leavin that aside what do u think of women generalizing all man and vice versa?

Nimekuelewa bluray. I think my approach was wrong & thats my fault. I agree with what u said bt leavin that aside what do u think of women generalizing all man and vice versa?

To agree that women generalize men will be generalizing, thats the fallacy of your argument.

Like I said before, you cannot get a pass at generalizing and then accuse women of generalizing, you will lack not only the moral authority but also the intellectual aptitude, not to speak of objectivity and integrity.

This is a slanted catch-22, a bigoted conundrum, a biased labyrinth.

To agree that women generalize men will be generalizing, thats the fallacy of your argument.

Like I said before, you cannot get a pass at generalizing and then accuse women of generalizing, you will lack not only the moral authority but also the intellectual aptitude, not to speak of objectivity and integrity.

This is a slanted catch-22, a bigoted conundrum, a biased labyrinth.

....woowwwwwwww :D ! unanikumbusha makombora ya 'mukulu' PUNDIT

Back
Top Bottom