Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Why do women leave men?

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by The Finest, Apr 29, 2011.

1. The Finest

The Finest JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    You met an incredible woman, and you really hit it off at the beginning. But the more time you spent with her, the less interested she became...but the MORE interested you became.You could feel the balance of power shifting, but there was nothing you could do about it. Eventually she just stopped seeing you, but she never explained why in a way that made any sense...

You were seeing a woman for several months, maybe even a year or so. Everything seemed fine. But then one day she came to you and said, "I don't know how i feel anymore, and I just need sometime ALONE... sometime to 'find myself'... it's not YOU, it's ME"...but, her time "alone" turned into her seeing some other guy that didn't treat her half as well as you did.

THE PROBLEM ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK
    Most guys naturally assume that the woman is leaving them because he's not being "nice" enough, or he's not giving her what she wants, or he's not being a good boyfriend..etc

WHY ATTRACTION IS SO IMPORTANT
    A woman will say and do all kinds of things OTHER than telling you that this is the problem. Women have all these ideas in their heads, like "I can't tell him how I REALLY feel because I don't want to hurt his feelings" and "I can't tell him what's going on because I don't want to emasculate him" and "It's just easier if I just go away"

The absolute most important prevention method is an understanding of female psychology and ATTRACTION.

1.Women are NEVER attracted to WUSSIES. Women don't feel ATTRACTION to weak men sure if you chase a woman for long enough, and buy her enough things, she may "fall" for you. But in that case it's not because she feels ATTRACTION for you it's because she feels AFFECTION for you, and she confuses it with ATTRACTION.

2.Don't be PREDICTABLE. If a woman can guess what you're going to do or say, you're being predictable, if she can't guess what you're going to do or say, she'll always be wondering, women are much better at predicting behavior than men

3.Don't be BORING, when you are so predictable that NOTHING is new or different, then you are officially BORING, boring is also lack of adventure, passion, energy, humor and ATTRACTION.

Have a blessed weekend.

TF.

2. TANMO

TANMO JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    The more unpredictable you turn, the more complains you will face hence the more unatracted to her you will become. Finaly, the more names you'll be called, heartless, katili wa mapenzi, etc etc.. It's way too difficult to please a human being that i just left the task to the almight himself.

3. The Finest

Apr 29, 2011
    Ahaaa ahaaaa ila hapo kwenye bluu nimepapenda

4. afrodenzi

afrodenzi Platinum Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Mmmmhhhh
    catch me if you can..

Nway if there is no Love
    anymore why would u want her to stay..?

5. Gaga

Gaga JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    ]

1.Women are NEVER attracted to WUSSIES. Women don't feel ATTRACTION to weak men sure if you chase a woman for long enough, and buy her enough things, she may "fall" for you. But in that case it's not because she feels [B]ATTRACTION[/B] for you it's because she feels AFFECTION for you, and she confuses it with ATTRACTION.

TF.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
    If you do not know how to make a woman feel emotional response yaani Attraction and also to feel the Gut level physical then umeula wa chuya you are going to be out of control in any relationships and willbe very likely have women leave you for the rest of you life

6. The Finest

Apr 29, 2011
    Hapo kwenye bluu its just the matter of time lol, well i wouldn't want to continue keeping someone if there is no love i will just let it go because when i think about my thinking it makes me a better thinker lol

7. Baba_Enock

Baba_Enock JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Sorry - I'm completely LOST!

8. The Finest

Apr 29, 2011
    If you do not know how to make a woman feel emotional response yaani Attraction and also to feel the Gut level physical then umeula wa chuya you are going to be out of control in any relationships and willbe very likely have women leave you for the rest of you life[/QUOTE]
    You are absolutely right Gaga maana hii ATTRACTION na AFFECTION huwa inachanganya

9. The Finest

Apr 29, 2011
    BE you are LOST where??? Lol

10. afrodenzi

Apr 29, 2011
    Hahahahahahahah lol
    unautani wa mangumi ae lol

Nway mmhhh
    naona Leo umeamua kuni fafanulia
    maana ya "critical thinking"
    TF my dear watu wengi siku hizi
    Wanaangalia nini unacho kabla hata
    Hamjaanza ku date ile maana ya upendo imeondoka
    kwa kiasi kikubwa sana.... Ndio maa na ni rahisi kwa
    mtu kucheza mbele..

11. Gaga

Gaga JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    You are absolutely right Gaga maana hii ATTRACTION na AFFECTION huwa inachanganya[/QUOTE]
    Its sad, most men doesnt know how to make their women feel loved and special, na guys assume that the women is leaving them because he's not being nice enough or he's not giving her what she wants, or he's not being a good boyfriend. Boys just learn how to say I love you everyday, tell your lady "your beautiful" , just say anything to make her feel special each now and then......

12. The Finest

Apr 29, 2011
    Opportunist wapo wengi tu ambao wanaanza kuchunguza what do you au how worth are you, then from there anaanza kuku-chase, critical thinking is what we lack

13. The Finest

Apr 29, 2011
    Its sad, most men doesnt know how to make their women feel loved and special, na guys assume that the women is leaving them because he's not being nice enough or he's not giving her what she wants, or he's not being a good boyfriend. Boys just learn how to say I love you everyday, tell your lady "your beautiful" , just say anything to make her feel special each now and then......[/QUOTE]
    Kuna siku msichana mmoja ambaye tulikuwa tunafanya naye kazi katika kupiga stori akaseme "My boyfriend is so boring and i don't know what to do" nilijisikia vibaya thou inawezekana alikuwa anasema ukweli kabisa

14. afrodenzi

Apr 29, 2011
    Mmhhh
    Ngoja niache kukujibu kwa
    sasa giza limeingia mapema
    ijumaa imeisha haraka..
    "HAPPY HOURS" lol

15. Asprin

Asprin JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Hili sredi linahitaji kuchangiwa kiinglish au hata kiyunani?

Babu is completely out of phase asee!

Ngoja nikaikonsalti TUKI dikshenare yangu afu nirudi muone habari yake.

16. GY

GY JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Kuna siku msichana mmoja ambaye tulikuwa tunafanya naye kazi katika kupiga stori akaseme "My boyfriend is so boring and i don't know what to do" nilijisikia vibaya thou inawezekana alikuwa anasema ukweli kabisa[/QUOTE]

Unaomba pumzi maiti......

17. Susy

Susy JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    duh!!!!

kakingereza baba kananizingua!!!!

18. The Finest

Apr 29, 2011
    Make sure you reserve table for two you know what i mean

19. Asprin

Asprin JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Susy hebu twende PM ukanidadavulie huu mjadala unaoendelea hapa.

20. The Finest

Apr 29, 2011
    Babu banaaa