"Why do they hate you Mr President?"

Sasa usingeandika kitu ukaweka tu link ili tusomee hukhuko sasa unaanza kusimulia ikifika katikati unataka tuende kwenye link tukifika huko tena tuaanza kusoma kuanzia mwanzo..aah ticha bwana..thanks though

Mkuu,

link imewekwa to authenticate the thread...yaani source na
pili, ni kwamba humo kwenye link ndo kuna video yake ukitaka
kuiona.

Dogo amuuliza Obama swali nyeti....

Fourth Grader to Obama: Why do people hate you so much

s-OBAMA-large.jpg

At a town hall meeting in New Orleans Thursday, fourth-grader Terrence Scott earnestly asked the question that has probably been on many people's minds as they witnessed the rage that has been directed at Obama these last few months: "why do people hate you?" The young man seemed genuinely concerned as he asked the question, and he went on to tell Obama that "They supposed to love you." Obama responded by giving the young man a hug while saying, "That's what I'm talking about." Then came the hard part of actually answering his question.

This is a true child who speaks his mind. Very constructive question from Terrence.

Hivi wewe kila kitu lazima uongozwe na jazba? Huko MI kunaonekana kunakupa tabu sana wewe.

Pole, the question is still constructive empiricism.

MI ndio wapi wewe mujaheedina wa kikristu? Nani kakuambia mimi niko MI? Yesu wako?

MI ndio wapi wewe mujaheedina wa kikristu? Nani kakuambia mimi niko MI? Yesu wako?

Du kumbe hujuwi MI ndio wapi! Mbona unauliza tena "Nani kakuambia mimi niko MI?"

Kaazi kweli kweli,

The bottom line is, the kid, Terrence, question is above par, ndio maana tunamuona online.

You can cry, jump, do what ever you want to do, that wont stop that his question was and is constructive empiricism.

Du kumbe hujuwi MI ndio wapi! Mbona unauliza tena "Nani kakuambia mimi niko MI?"

Kaazi kweli kweli,

The bottom line is, the kid, Terrence, question is above par, ndio maana tunamuona online.

You can cry, jump, do what ever you want to do, that wont stop that his question was and is constructive empiricism.

What's this MI about? Are you talking about Michigan?

I don't need it.

All I can tell you is, "PUNGUZA WIVU" Hata kwa katoto usiko kajuwa! LOL.

Wivu wa nini? Huyo dogo ana nini nisichonacho kunifanya nimwonee wivu? Logic zingine bana...aaah...labda ukirudi shule itasaidia kidogo

Eh Julius, is it that time of the month? naona leo haukubali matani. whats up bana, ama did your boyfriend dump you. Good morning.

I hope that people will finally come to realize that there is only one 'race' - the human race - and that we are all members of it.- Margaret Atwood

Back
Top Bottom