Why Do Mistresses Like To Meet The Real Wife

Bujibuji Simba Nyamaume

JF-Expert Member
Feb 4, 2009
About 2 years ago, went for a weekend to visit my cousin who lives in a different city than I do. When I was there, she invited her friends to come say hi to me and we had a party in her house, then later we went out to the club. During the nite one of my cousin’s friends (“Jane Doe”) had a crush on me and one thing lead to another… to cut a long story short, we had a “One Night Stand”. Jane and I had a lot sex and fun. After I came home we communicated for a few weeks but it was not going any where, so we stopped calling each other.

Fast Forward….

Two weeks ago I went to a Church BBQ, and as I was chilling socializing, drinking, eating choma etc, etc with my homies, I saw someone who looks like Jane approaching me with a big O smile on her face in between the crowd. She came and gave me a huge hug; I almost choked and or fell. The first thing I did was to look to see if my wife was seeing all these but she wasn’t. So after a long talk with Jane she asked me if I came with my wife, I told her yes and I pointed to my wife who was sitting with all the other women in a distance. The first thing that came out of Jane’s mouth was “I would like to meet her and say hi” My mouth went wide open in shock and my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach and it started racing when she said it. With out making it big deal I said “sure any time”.

Then I started talking to other people for about an hour, and later at the corner of my eyes I looked to see what my wife was doing. To my surprise she talking and laughing with Jane. I was like wa wa wa ah OMG am dead. Later I asked Jane if she met my wife, she lied to me that she had not.

Anyway nothing bad came out of them meeting yet but that pazzled me alot.

Anyway my question is why do women like to meet the other woman who they know you are sleeping with? For me I wouldn’t want to meet the other guy who sleeps with the chic and sleeping with.