Why Black Women Are So Attractive ( Kwa wanaume mnadhani wazungu ni wazuri)

Some can,some cant(which is stereotypical bullshit).I prefer to have one at a time b'se black women are so protective to their men,i wouldn't wish to disappoint a passionate and loving woman.Hell no.
It's not stereo'anything'. . . it's reality.

Hongera kwa kutokua mmoja wa hao. . .

Ohhh is that why some of you can't stick to one woman at a time?

Not really Lizzy! There is this thing u naturally possess! Its a quality of being a black woman. A natural attraction that a woman

possess because she is black! The thing that will make u want to be with her rather than just having sex with her. U see Lizzy, all

white women are the same. But I assure u all black women are distinct and different from one another.When u have a white woman

as your girlfriend, u wont be having anything to be proud of because she is just like any other white woman. But u ve a black

girlfriend and your eyes saw properly with your heart approval, I tell u u will think u r having the whole world. If u ve never enjoyed

love get committed to one black who pleases ur heart and customize ur love with ur own techniques and ull tell me

Now About cheating!

Men do not cheat because of the beauty of black women but rather because of the defective habits in themselves ( and here I

should say in us) Cheating is the result of corrupted software which is manifested through bodily desires that some times men fail to

control. Note my point here: the desire is controllable but corrupted men cant control it. Because if u ve one beautiful lady, why

should you cheat because of another beautiful lady? Definitely the problem wont be that second beautiful lady but you who is

leaving a diamond a go fetching for stones! Si unaufahamu ule msemo usemao usiteme big G kwa karanga za kuonjeshwa? Asikiae

na afahamu.

I love u all black women. U r great and hot. Wonderfully created! Fantastic!

Calnde ahsante, it's nice to know that we are something special. . . hata kama inaishia kwenye maneno tu.

Not really Lizzy! There is this thing u naturally possess! Its a quality of being a black woman. A natural attraction that a woman

possess because she is black! The thing that will make u want to be with her rather than just having sex with her. U see Lizzy, all

white women are the same. But I assure u all black women are distinct and different from one another.When u have a white woman

as your girlfriend, u wont be having anything to be proud of because she is just like any other white woman. But u ve a black

girlfriend and your eyes saw properly with your heart approval, I tell u u will think u r having the whole world. If u ve never enjoyed

love get committed to one black who pleases ur heart and customize ur love with ur own techniques and ull tell me

Now About cheating!

Men do not cheat because of the beauty of black women but rather because of the defective habits in themselves ( and here I

should say in us) Cheating is the result of corrupted software which is manifested through bodily desires that some times men fail to

control. Note my point here: the desire is controllable but corrupted men cant control it. Because if u ve one beautiful lady, why

should you cheat because of another beautiful lady? Definitely the problem wont be that second beautiful lady but you who is

leaving a diamond a go fetching for stones! Si unaufahamu ule msemo usemao usiteme big G kwa karanga za kuonjeshwa? Asikiae

na afahamu.

I love u all black women. U r great and hot. Wonderfully created! Fantastic!

This is like Black Men gospel,u've said it all.Kudos.

Calnde ahsante, it's nice to know that we are something special. . . hata kama inaishia kwenye maneno tu.

I just want to believe the one u r having does not please u only with empty words, and if he does, as woman, u have great potential to change him.

I'm sexyyy and I know it, I'm sexyy and I know it.

Mate yananitoka....., baada ya kusoma......, Wallah kiumbe weye...., ndo ambae unaetakiwa, coz unajijua na unajitambua kuwa una sifa hizo........!

I just want to believe the one u r having does not please u only with empty words, and if he does, as woman, u have great potential to change him.

Hahaha potential ehhh?. . . riiiiiight.
I love challenges I really do, but changing a grown up man is one hell of a job. I tried once, it was exhausting. Got good results though.

Dah cjawahi kuvutiwa na wazungu ht kdg...kitu black bana ndo wanawake wa ukweli.

mie kusema kweli hata ladha ya kunako ni tofauti na wazungu, waafrika wana kajoto ka asili. Mie unashangaa wanaojilaumu kuwa waafrika, hawajui ni kwa jinsi gani mawaiti wanavyoulilia huu weusi wetu. Et mtu anajichubua, shenzy type zao!!

Lizzy! Thats great. U ve it on your hands. I ve never seen a resistant man on clever and brain woman! U simply use what u ve and ul hear waswahili wanasema umemlisha ki2! God has given us very strong weapons and instruments within us. Its up us to use them

Lizzy! Thats great. U ve it on your hands. I ve never seen a resistant man on clever and brain woman! U simply use what u ve and ul hear waswahili wanasema umemlisha ki2! God has given us very strong weapons and instruments within us. Its up us to use them

Calnde some things can not be fixed, they are what they are. Mafundisho/tabia anayokua nayo mtu ndio yenye nafasi kubwa katika kutawala maisha yake. . .haya ya kumfundisha ukubwani ni majaribio tu.

yes nice and big kissable lip, curved,onion butt and cooperation on bed that will make u coming again and again and never get enough.

Kwa kweli sijutii kukosa maendeleo na kupewa access kwenye hii kitu ..kuliko ningepewa pesa barabara nzuri na kunyimwa kujua raha hii ...I will loose everything for it..I will caught a .......for u..!! singing...

You are doomed MAAAN Wake up!!
Does this explain why most of Africa is so backward?
I appreciate the black woman/man and the total package ..ila hiki ulichosema
kwangu nakitafsiri kama tusi kwa mtu mweusi.

Kweli wewe ndio yule mapacha wangu mama alikua akinambia. Nimetoa shaka kabisaaaa

Am so proud to have a twin sisy like you and thank you JF kutukutanisha after so many yeara.....happy me!

For things makes a person lizzy. Environmental settings, family background, education received and personal convictions. The first three can be controlled by the forth one. That is to say religion, education and environment (including family backgrounds and friends) can try to shape a person but he can choose to remain who he is! i.e. Personal conviction. Personal conviction can only be achieved if a person is having self knowledge, understanding him self and the purpose of his existances. To change a grown up person can never be by rules of do's and don't's but by simply playing with those factors affecting his self convictions. For example u cant change a drinking man by putting rules or law. But simply by making him understand who he is, his personalities and values and why drinking takes away all that! I understand they are those hard guys waloshindikana kwa Mungu na shetani pia, but lizzy, why should a beautiful girl like u fall on such hard and unchangeable guy. Don tell me love is blind, coz surely its not!

Wazungu hakuna kitu, wanabebwa na maendeleo ya nchi zao! Halafu mademu wa kizungu wachafu sana!

Kama Ni Black, white, Yellow Or Blue It really doesnt matter!! Its a Matter of kushibana!! Na kwa wale walioyapitia mengi ya haya watakubaliana na mimi kuwa kuna the best and the worst kwa wote hao.
Can you dig the truth!!??

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom