Why Black Women Are So Attractive ( Kwa wanaume mnadhani wazungu ni wazuri)

Calnde

JF-Expert Member
Oct 7, 2008

By

Zeus (Web source)
Growing up, I lived in the city all my life, and went to a public school. This was a blessing, because it

allowed me to be around and get to know people of different cultures and ethnicities. It's also

helped me realize that all women are beautiful, including and especially black women. This is not to

take credit from other women's beauty, but there are some great qualities that black women

possess not only outside, but inside as well.

Let's start with the outer beauty, since it's the first thing men notice about a woman, and draws

them in like a magnet. The eyes are the window to a woman's soul. Black women have these big,

beautiful eyes that grab your attention and pull you in, like a fishing reel. Their eyes sparkle like stars.

When I see this, my heart melts instantly. A lot of women will spend hours applying eyeliner and

shadow to make their eyes look larger and more attractive in order to grab men's attention. Black

women don't have to go through all this trouble.

Now let's talk about the lips. Doesn't it seem like a lot of black women have these nice, full, sexy lips

that just make you want to walk up to them, gently grab them by the cheeks, and plant a soft,

sensual kiss on them? I don't know about other men, but it sure makes me want to. Women from

many other cultures not only envy this, but go through all the trouble to duplicate the same

look by applying lip liner and lipstick, hoping they can achieve the same effect. Again, black women

don't have to worry about having full, plump, kissable lips.

Let's not forget the soft, glowing skin that black women have, either. While many women are out on

the beach, going to tanning salons and applying spray-on tans with the hope of obtaining sun-kissed,

glowing skin, black women, on the other hand, already naturally possess this. There's no need for

them to suffer painful sunburns, another thing they don't get easily, in order to have healthy,

attractive, glowing skin.

And there's no way any man cannot notice the curvy, firm bodies that black women naturally have

either. A lot of women complain that they can't shape up their hips, thighs, and lift their butts. Black

women already possess these sexy, attractive qualities…and if they hit the gym, WATCH OUT! Total

chaos will break out. Men will be staring so hard they will be bumping into things. They won't be able

to think straight, and some will get so nervous they may even start to slur their words.
I've seen

many men from all cultures staring at attractive black women who are fit, even with their girlfriends

standing right there.

As great as a black woman may look on the outside, there's much more to her than just physical qualities. Many black women are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.

Whenever I've talked to black women, it's always been a very pleasant experience. They learn to

appreciate the inner qualities of another person, especially if they are dating interracially, and they

cherish the little things you do for them. They seem to be a lot more confident and outgoing on

average than other women.Maybe it's due to knowing what they want and like, and not being

afraid to go after it. I'm thinking that this may be the reason why more businesses are being started

by black women than anybody else, and surprisingly succeeding even in a tough economy. If that's

not determination to get what you want, then I don't know what you call it.

Yes, I am praising black women, because I truly do find them attractive and think that they deserve

credit for being able to not only overcome all obstacles they face pertaining to dating, business, etc.,

but actually succeeding while many others would've given up and failed.

So yes, black women, take a bow, show a smile, and be proud of who you are and what you've

accomplished.

If you praise Black women....make sure you acknowledge Black men.....their bodies, voice,strength, ego, and what they are capable of doing in bed....( i mean making babies that you praise....lol).....Black men are great...!!

If you praise Black women....make sure you acknowledge Black men.....their bodies, voice,strength, ego, and what they are capable of doing in bed....( i mean making babies that you praise....lol).....Black men are great...!!
Kweli wewe ndio yule mapacha wangu mama alikua akinambia. Nimetoa shaka kabisaaaa

yes nice and big kissable lip, curved,onion butt and cooperation on bed that will make u coming again and again and never get enough.

Kwa kweli sijutii kukosa maendeleo na kupewa access kwenye hii kitu ..kuliko ningepewa pesa barabara nzuri na kunyimwa kujua raha hii ...I will loose everything for it..I will caught a .......for u..!! singing...

I am proud to be born a black woman, and I am proud of all the black men too! I mean the sensitive, loving black men who don't abuse their black babes both emotionally, economically and morally!

:amen:

And its said white women or Indians /Arabs are so cold! Cold even in bed. Those who have had the pleasure of surveying them can tell us. Now go to the black ones in cold season! Utafikiri wana jiko la mkaa ndani yao!

Mie nampenda demu awe natural halafu soft soft no chunusi mng'avu ng'avu maji ya kundunde kaenda hewani sekubde natural color chotara

Thank God I have all that u ve mentioned there Michelle. . .Deliver my praises please!

yes nice and big kissable lip, curved,onion butt and cooperation on bed that will make u coming again and again and never get enough.

Kwa kweli sijutii kukosa maendeleo na kupewa access kwenye hii kitu ..kuliko ningepewa pesa barabara nzuri na kunyimwa kujua raha hii ...I will loose everything for it..I will caught a .......for u..!! singing...

Huwezi ukakosa vyote duniani! Mie nimekaa sehemu ambayo wazungu ipo kiasi fulani. Nakuhakikishia wawe wanaume au wanawake

once they start relationships with blacks huwatoi!

My heart melts at this sight of a black woman,they got this exotic-magnetic thing unaweza ukachonga mzinga,even talking about them is overwhelming.Am proud of all bootylicious ladies.

My heart melts at this sight of a black woman,they got this exotic-magnetic thing unaweza ukachonga mzinga,even talking about them is overwhelming.Am proud of all bootylicious ladies.

Ohhh is that why some of you can't stick to one woman at a time?

Ohhh is that why some of you can't stick to one woman at a time?

Some can,some cant(which is stereotypical bullshit).I prefer to have one at a time b'se black women are so protective to their men,i wouldn't wish to disappoint a passionate and loving woman.Hell no.

Back
Top Bottom