Why all beautiful women are bichez?

Mayb the rzn z that most of the men also do like sweet ladies, and if so, the sweet ladies is atraktiv everytym she b seen by the men, thus they will test her by many tym and number as she will accept them. And most of sweet ladies
are not well manered, they rnt wise too, they just have beauty bt their brain is empty so they depend on that beuaty to compete, approach, and to get what is must for them to survive.

Mayb the rzn z that most of the men also do like sweet ladies, and if so, the sweet ladies is atraktiv everytym she b seen by the men, thus they will test her by many tym and number as she will accept them. And most of sweet ladies
are not well manered, they rnt wise too, they just have beauty bt their brain is empty so they depend on that beuaty to compete, approach, and to get what is must for them to survive.

Aiseeee!!!

Is ur mom a beautiful woman?????????

THe boss
This question is Priceless. If I hadnt already asked you b4 ninge........................

Hinx6:
Bichez as in they "sleeparound" or "they have bad attitude"? Either way here is my take, if its

Sleeping around:The main reason is they are spoilt for choices. Wakati wengine kupata salaam from opposite sex is a miracle wao they have limitless access to these same men.

Bad attitude:Since they can and are able to exchange and replace many of you guys in a matter of____________why would they ever need to hang on or kiss any man's a**?
Ila pls realize that the above is not true for all beautiful women.

NAONA MAWA ZO YAKO YANAENDANA NA HUU WIMBO

Good Girls (Joe Thomas)
Baby Girl, alright
I gotta find me a girl
Alright now
Sunshine, from the first time that we met
Helpless, you took my heart I must confess
Deep in your eyes, there seemed to be a look that said, Hello
Is it me you're searching for

Bridge:
Suddenly my sunshine turned to rain
I don't know if it'll ever come back again
That's what you are, sunshine and rain
Your eyes didn't say you had a man
That never belonged within your plans
And it hurt so bad, someone tell me

Chorus:
Why are all the good girls taken everytime
And why do I keep falling someone else's dime
Everytime I says hello, then they say goodbye
So why are all you good girls, taken everytime
Dancing, with you're body close to mine
Then you kissed my lips girl
Girl I thought it was a sign
I want you forever, but good intentions never win
I' ve got the feeling, tonight I'll be alone again

[Brigde]
[Chorus](2x)
I gotta believe, there's a roni for me , somewhere in this world
I'm not gonna stop, gonna search till I drop
Til' I find that girl
I gotta believe, there's a roni for me, somewhere in this world
I'm not gonna stop, gonna search till I drop
Til' I find that girl
[Chorus](2x)

YouTube - ‪Joe - Good Girls‬‏

kwasababu kila mwanume anapenda beatiful ones so wanafwatwa sana matokeeo yake hushindwa kuresist temptations.

Beutiful ones are not yet born!

However if born they are few and every Dude needs beutiful; what follows ....for them 10 times out of 100! not significant, nevertheless it hasn't crumbs, time goes, days count, ages goes, comes new generation era and era.

Its nature man, no one needs ugly one we all compete for the scarcy material.