Who’s afraid of big bad Kenya? Not me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smatta ndugu zangu Mpo??

Nimeitamani hiyo tusker baridi!!!!

Karibu Moshi tupate Moja baridi!!

Vipi Nairobi mnatunyima nini huko??

My rule of thumb is always HUSTLE BY ANY MEANS.. what counts to me is how much money you can accumulate at the end of the day, it doesnt matter what trade you induldge in, as long as women, children, the poor, and elderly are not in your scope. So Eliakeem stop with your self righteousness, its not as if Tanzanians arent greedy gauging by the extent they go to get money (killing Albinos, witchcraft, robbery etc). Tafuta pesa ndugu yangu uwache kelele, soma kwanza lakini kisha uje ubishane na wakuu, I have this feeling we arguing with school children.

Is your opinion that i'm a pupil, no one deter you from thinking that. smatta, i'm keeping on telling you n ur people that you need to be wide when you come to the jukwaa. the issue of albinos killing is an isolated incidence and not otherwise. we are so pity on this, that is why we dragging these wrong doers to court.

Come to a red text above (in a quote), scared me, this shows how bad knys are. Ina maana unaweza kuua, kuiba, and any evil things so as upate pesa. That is why we and u cant be compartible.
Ni hayo tu. ila mengi kaongea geza ulole.

Smatta ndugu zangu Mpo??

Nimeitamani hiyo tusker baridi!!!!

Karibu Moshi tupate Moja baridi!!

Vipi Nairobi mnatunyima nini huko??

Ndugu yangu Mzalendo Karibu sana huku, lakini joto limezidi, global warming haiutuachii mda bana.

Nipo shughuli kidogo lakini nitatoka badae nipewe chupa kadhaa hivi kufungua wikendi. Karibu sana aisee, ukija usikose kunitafuta.

Weekend njema

Typical of you, that is all you can say "would have smelled your colon"! are you a homo or what? Do i smell something here i hate most here?
check here www.moiracolonicclinic.com/questions.htm and tell me why should i smell your colon? a brave man like me? ohoo Plssssss don't go there! hell NO!!!!!

'SMELL MY COLOGNE'

''SMELL MY COLON''

Hope you smell my cologne after Ive made it clearer. No Homo

'SMELL MY COLOGNE'

''SMELL MY COLON''

Hope you smell my cologne after Ive made it clearer. No Homo
To smell a colon takes two ways either oral or through butt sphincters both of which sound homo per se! Actually word has it Cologne came from word Colon! so which is which here? Don't you think you should tone down your heat cum abusiveness in this forum? Or you think you are smart to not be replied? brotha watch out you can get what you want here also!

Kenyans go hang.....no body will let you come for land grabbing in BONGO

To smell a colon takes two ways either oral or through butt sphincters both of which sound homo per se! Actually word has it Cologne came from word Colon! so which is which here? Don't you think you should tone down your heat cum abusiveness in this forum? Or you think you are smart to not be replied? brotha watch out you can get what you want here also!

Stop that smart talk coz its obvious you are not the sharpest pencil in this box, stop changing comments to fit your twisted mind frame.. hope you smell my 'creed royal' cologne you dumb kid.

Stop that smart talk coz its obvious you are not the sharpest pencil in this box, stop changing comments to fit your twisted mind frame.. hope you smell my 'creed royal' cologne you dumb kid.
how about getting you a donkey to work out your wishes? i.e. smelling your colon! :D will a he donkey be enough for you?

Smatta said:
This might be the dumbest, most irrelevant, B.S of all time.Kenya ? Land grabbing? GTFOH

how about getting you a donkey to work out your wishes? i.e. smelling your colon! :D will a he donkey be enough for you?

Deep down I believe East Africans wote are the same. Hatuchekani wala kuringishiana.

See how similar we are even in our pettiness. This is the common denominator that underlines all of us. PETTINESS!!

The same can be said about Kenyan forums and blogs! Every other topic is about TZ, infact, there's one with a whole forum dedicated to Tanzania.
Yes, you may be aggressive, go-getters and all, but that doesn't mean you should use that to put down your neighbours!!

Yes, we (Tanzania and Uganda) may have lagged behind a few years...but if you haven't noticed we have not been sleeping - but again, maybe you have noticed, and that's what is disturbing you: that the real giants of the region are waking up from their slumber!!

I would greatly appreciate if you shared with us these so called blogs! most Kenyans wanadharau TZdians and would not waste their time discussing them but since I joined this forum ita all about Kenyans! Inferiority complex in deed!. I worked in Dar for 3 years 2003/2005. i have flown in a SA airways from dar to Mwanza so many times, I have flown ina Precision airlines from Mwanza to Bukoba, I have taken a train from Tabora to Kigoma and a bus from Kigoma to Mwanza, I have taken a bus from Mwanza thro' Singida to Dar, yes I have traveersed the country, and gthe poverty levels you get kenyans can only imagine. Before you start yapping as to why I was in TZ and not in Kenya, let me state that I was head hunted in Nairobi and offered USD so I took it up, they said they cant get a local who can do the work, the other option was to get a guy from India. In dar I found many young kenyans working/owning advertising firms, IT etc. I asked why and I was told many TZs don't have the creativity needed in the industry so they go for kenyans. Points I noted in the 2 years include;

1. Most TZs hate Kenyans for nothing, just that you speak English and one doesn't, they feel so not at home with you.
2. The education system of going up to class 7 speaking swahili and starting on English in secondary school messed these guys up. Its not un common to get a university graduate who speaks broken English, how can such a guy compete in an EAC!
3. While they despise Kenyans, South Africa runs their economy. From the national airline, the banks to the mining industry, its all SA.
4. Corruption is at high untouchable levels. OK Kenya has corruption too but we have a very aggressive media, any corrupt deal even if it involves the president will be taken up by the media and really be highlighted. The Kenyan media has forced ministers to resign during anglo leasing scandal. In TZ, there are guys called vigogo who apparently cant be touched. We used to be in an industry where our competition would import raw materials and evade tax, it was a well known fact but nothing could be done.
5. I give TZ guys one though. I was there during the 05 Kikwete elections and man, these guys dont know tribalism! One TZ guy asked me why every Kenyan he meets asks him huyu Kikwete ni kabila gani? he said sisi twajua anatoka bagamoyo basi.

If we accept that the “advanced” Kenyan economy is mostly Asian and European capital, then it should not be a problem. That is because Tanzanian and Uganda businesses are also mostly held by Asian and European capital.

Tell this idiot to google companies like
1. Equity Bank
2. Cooperative Bank of Kenya
3. Kenya Airways
4. East African Breweries
5. National Bank
6. Brookside Dairy
7. NIC Bank
8. Haco Industries
9. Tuskys Supermarkets

among many others find their net worth and who are the majority shareholders. Even the many multi nationals have Kenyans holding the local franchise

This thread is sooo played out and has outlived its purpose.
People have degenerated into name calling and chest thumping just
to make a point. I just don't understand why we cant be civil and stop
pettiness of "we are better than you"...from both sides.

As a result I have no choice but to close it and let it 'die' a
peaceful death so to speak.

Regards to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom