Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Who wants to Teach People How to Fish?

Discussion in 'Nafasi za Kazi na Tenda' started by kimatire, Feb 23, 2009.

1. kimatire

kimatire JF-Expert Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Everyone has heard how much more rewarding it is to teach people how to fish instead of just giving them food.

Well.. I have 2 projects that will teach employees how to become entrepreneurs and how to own their business (one with a very modest start-up cost)..

Both business are in the service type industry in areas that have been forgotten because owners have to get their hands "dirty".

What I request (and need) is someone with an mechanical/electrical engineering background to team-up with me that can blue print these businesses and help people stay off the unemployment line.

Who do you know... Who do you know... Who do you know.. and who do they know?

Thank You.

2. Modereta

Modereta Senior Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Kimatire send me a private message and we will discuss on your idea. It is a nobble idea. Let us team-up

==========================================================
    Well.. I have 2 projects that will teach employees how to become entrepreneurs and how to own their business (one with a very modest start-up cost)..

Both business are in the service type industry in areas that have been forgotten because owners have to get their hands "dirty".

What I request (and need) is someone with an mechanical/electrical engineering background to team-up with me that can blue print these businesses and help people stay off the unemployment line.