Who says Sex is dirty? asks former Uganda VP

ByaseL

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
Nakuletea sehemu ndogo ya interview ya Makamu Rais wa zamani wa Uganda- Bibi Specioza Kazibwe

You are a public figure, once the Vice President of this country and now a presidential adviser; don’t you care how the public perceives you?

People want to imagine that I slept with the President and some of them are imagining themselves sleeping with me also. Yes, that much I know. But really you the media and this is something you do to women politicians. You don’t do it to the men. Why the women? I am a brilliant woman. I am a performer.

They just want to think that women are there to be slept with and that is what they do to the girls in Parliament now. I am not afraid to talk about these things because they affect women in leadership and politics.

The biggest mistake we make is wanting everybody to think that sex is dirty. Who said sex is dirty? And that people up there should not really enjoy it! It isn’t. I don’t care whether I said people’s socks stink. They said this woman talks about nothing. It is something. Cleanliness is next to godliness. The devil is in the detail. Who doesn’t know that men don’t like to bathe? It’s a fact.

Source: Monitor

In this world we have all those crazy thinking and ideas...huyu mama naye ni kiboko!

Specioza ni MTAMBO:) Majuzi alisema YEYE NI POLITICAL BULLDOZER and nobody can burry her POLITICALLY.....Moja ya sifa zake kwao Uganda ni kuwa MSEMA MAWAZO YAKE (hata kama mtayaona ya ajabu)...