Who Is Joseph Kony?

they are definitely looking for potential areas to exploit especialy oil.
I cant believe that Uganda needs assistance to fight against Joseph Kony
while infact they have their troops in Somalia.
something fishy here.
yale yale ya NTC eti wanataka NATO ibaki hadi mwisho wa mwaka doing what there?? a

Kweli ghafla marekani wanataka kwenda uganda wakati huo huo waganda wamegundua Mafuta.

By Godfrey Olukya - The Associated Press

KAMPALA, Uganda - Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said Sunday that U.S. military "personnel" being sent to Uganda to help fight the rebel group the Lord's Resistance Army will not participate in actual fighting. Museveni told a news conference it was wrong to say that the U.S. was sending troops to fight the LRA and its brutal leader Joseph Kony. "Better to call them U.S. personnel, not troops," Museveni said.

The Americans will help gather intelligence, he said. "When you call them troops you are saying that they are coming to fight on our behalf," Museveni said. "We shall never have troops coming to fight for us. I cannot accept foreign troops to come and fight for me. We have the capacity to fight our wars."

President Obama announced Friday he is dispatching about 100 U.S. troops - mostly special operations forces - to central Africa to advise in the fight against the LRA, a guerrilla group accused of widespread atrocities across several countries. Some experts suggest that the U.S. move is to reward Uganda for its contributions to the African Union force in Somalia that fights the al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab militia.
Museveni said Sunday that the U.S. has been supporting its fight against Kony already, including sharing satellite intelligence and assisting with helicopters.

The LRA once fought Ugandan troops in the country's north, but have been flushed out of the country. The LRA now operates in South Sudan, Congo and the Central African Republic.

The LRA poses no known security threat to the United States, and a report from the anti-genocide group the Enough Project last year said that Kony no longer has complete and direct command and control over each LRA unit. The LRA is estimated to have between 200 and 400 fighters but still carries out deadly attacks on isolated villages.

The group's tactics have been widely condemned as vicious. The U.S. troops will be helping to fight a group that has slaughtered thousands of civilians and routinely kidnaps children to be child soldiers and sex slaves. Kony is wanted by the International Criminal Court for his group's attacks.

My Take: The next step will be to build up an army base and mess up our ways of living if we happen to elect leaders who are not willing to be their stringed puppets. Just as they did in Sudan when the Chinese got the oil, Zambia when they lost the crucial mineral to the Chinese and just as they did to Gaddafi when he opened trade with the Chinese. Jamani tuamke white man is not good to us and a very canny human being.

Who is the evil of the two Museveni or Kony? If you ask me no doubt in my mind it is Museveni who needs to be summoned and not Kony.

Mungu Ibariki Afrika.

Kony ni kiongozi wa Geurrila group- Lord Resistance (Army) LRA anaeipingA serikali ya Uganda
inasemekana anaishi kwenye misitu ndani ya nchi ya congo,Jamhuri ya Africa ya Kati,Southern Sudan na mara zote anashambulia Uganda Kaskazini ila kwa mwaka 2012 hajafanya shambulizi lolote.
-nilisikia BBC kuna wanajeshi wa USA wanamwangalia kwa kutumia vyombe vya kisasi then wanawapa habari wanajeshi wa Uganda.
-Kony 2012 hana kitu,UPDF wapo makin sana

Kony ni kiongozi wa Geurrila group- Lord Resistance (Army) LRA anaeipingA serikali ya Uganda
inasemekana anaishi kwenye misitu ndani ya nchi ya congo,Jamhuri ya Africa ya Kati,Southern Sudan na mara zote anashambulia Uganda Kaskazini ila kwa mwaka 2012 hajafanya shambulizi lolote.
-nilisikia BBC kuna wanajeshi wa USA wanamwangalia kwa kutumia vyombe vya kisasi then wanawapa habari wanajeshi wa Uganda.
-Kony 2012 hana kitu,UPDF wapo makin sana

Ila inasemekana Kony hajawa active for about three years, so thats a western strategy to send troups to Uganda and built their military bases.. watu wana mawazo tofauti juu ya video hii, ingawa wengi wameipinga na kudai iko ki propaganda zaidi..

Sijui kwa JUJU.........:A S 13:

The director of the 'Kony 2012' viral video has been arrested for allegedly being drunk and masturbating in public.
Jason Russell, co-founder of the charity Invisible Children, was hospitalised after being found behaving strangely on the streets of San Diego.

He was arrested yesterday morning following reports that he was seen vandalising cars and running through traffic wearing just his underwear.Mr Russell, 33, was calm and co-operative when apprehended by police, according to NBC San Diego, but seemed to be under the influence of alcohol.Although he was not charged with a crime, officials decided that he should be committed to hospital for medical treatment following the incident.

'During the evaluation we learned that we probably needed to take care of him,' a police spokesman said.
'So officers detained him and transferred him to a local medical facility for further evaluation and treatment.'

Daily Mail of Today

article-2116184-1214F946000005DC-89_468x422.jpg

This guy is such a hoodlum; got high on fame the next moment is down to a garbage bin:crazy:

Jamani kwa yeyote anayejua habari za huyu Kony atusaidie kidogo

Uganda launches video to counter 'Kony 2012'
Prime minister says online campaign will correct "false impression" given by US group's film that Uganda is in conflict.

17 Mar 2012 18:15
201231211154760580_20.jpg

Joseph Kony was indicted by the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity but he remains at large [AP]

Amama Mbabazi, the Ugandan prime minister, has launched an online response to a video by a California-based non-profit organisation calling for the arrest of Joseph Kony, leader of the Lord's Resistance Army.

The response, launched on Saturday and posted on YouTube, seeks to correct the "false impression" that Uganda is in conflict.

In the eight-minute video, and in a flurry of messages posted on the micro-blogging site Twitter, Mbabazi invited 20 celebrities, including Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Rihanna.

"As [Prime Minister] of Uganda, I appreciate your interest and invite you to visit. We have peace,stability and great people," he wrote in a Twitter message to celebrities, using the #KonyisntinUganda.

The video, "Kony 2012", by Invisible Children, an advocacy group in San Diego, has been viewed by over 80 million people worldwide since it was released online last week, with a string of celebrities tweeting links to the emotional film.
"It is particularly welcome to see so many young people uniting across barriers of nation, race, religion and culture to take a stand for justice. I salute you and I thank you," Mbabazi said in the video.

"I extend the invitation not just to the 20 celebrities, but to you all - come and see Uganda for yourself - you will find a very different place to that portrayed by Invisible Children," he added.

Mbabazi, speaking to the camera in the simple broadcast filmed at his office desk, said he wanted to correct the "well intentioned" video, pointing out that "Joseph Kony is not in Uganda", and that the country was "not in conflict".

-Al Jazeera

Sidhani kama hawa waganda watafanikiwa kusawazisha upotofu uliofanyika. Hii video ni risala ya kisiasa ambayo watu wengi kwenye mtandao hawana wakati wa kupoteza kusikiliza. Kwanza sauti ya huyu waziri ni kama vile yuko usingizini. Kwa kifupi anaboa. Wanazidi kumpandisha Kony kwenye chati. Itabidi watafute mbinu nyingine!

Last edited by a moderator:
bbc imetangaza kua Jason Russel mtengenezaji wa video ya KONY 2012 amerukwa na akili na sasa amelazwa hospital

Back
Top Bottom