Who exactly is our representative?

dustless

JF-Expert Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys.
Today was one of the biggest days in my timetable as expected a lot from the journalists because the president was face to face with potential people. The president himself cannot be blamed by any means as he attempted to explain and sometimes clarify more on what he thought was right to him for that moment.

When the time came for the journalists to ask and even air out their views before the number one citizen, I paid much more attention so as to hear how Tanzanian is nicely represented by these few but very important people in any society.

Unfortunately, the opportunity given was not appropriately used since the big number of them were either repeating the previously discussed points or trying to beat around the bush despite having a lot national issues to discuss about.
In fact, I was so much surprised to see most of the journalists if not three quarters of them were very polite and silent as if they were there for being awarded white color jobs through their silence.

For this case, we don't have a real representative yet unless we change our approach and determination for the sake of our coming generation and for the betterment of our lives. 'Neither MPs nor journalists are seriously standing for us". For instance, up to this moment nobody is clearly speaking of the real prevailing economic situation of the nation and its impact in the near future.

I have a lot to say, but let me end by saying "A good man is the one who is majestically walking around the street after leaving his family smiling with a full of delicious food in the dish". That's all.

Golden chance never comes twice, they could effectively use such an opportunity before the president to speak on behalf of the citizens about the burning issues rather than discussing simple matters...

our journalists....!!!
the only kind I have seen are sports issue reporters and may be. intertaiment issues!!!
but when it comes to serious ussues av seen very few and unfortunately I ddnt C any of them there may be I ddnt look too close. . . . .

I'm the one of those who are eagerly and patiently waiting for the great change.

our journalists....!!!
the only kind I have seen are sports issue reporters and may be. intertaiment issues!!!
but when it comes to serious ussues av seen very few and unfortunately I ddnt C any of them there may be I ddnt look too close. . . . .
We have to go an extra mile and not rely on them.

Back
Top Bottom