White House Releases Obama Family Potrait

I don't like the background but the first family looks beautiful.
Kazi ya huyo photographer sijaipenda. Background, composition nayo hairidhishi. Halafu kuna giza kati ya mama na mtoto (kwenye shavu). Kamera ingewekwa chini kidogo ya "subject eye level" ingependeza zaidi.

Nimependa kwamba picha imepigwa kwenye informal kind of setting.

4035513827_8f85699646_b.jpg

On Friday, the White House released the official (and wonderful!) Obama family photograph. Celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz photographed the family on September 1st, sitting in the Green Room of the White House. This isn't the first time Leibovitz has taken photos of the president -- she followed him on the campaign trail, took a series of portraits for Vanity Fair, and was most recently spotted on October 1st, trailing Obama around the White House. View the portrait below, and a high res. version of the picture from the White House Flickr stream here.

The Almighty has granted me a family of four children. My wife is humble good lady and mother of our children. NOW, TO ME AND THE VALUES I DEEPLY ADHERE TO, THAT IS THE FIRST FAMILY, and to Obama is his, and to you should be yours. The rest will always be second. However, as humans, we are all equal and pioety can elevate anyone.

No need for it to be potrayed in the net or gallery for everybody to see it unconditionally. No need for anyone to agree, No need for anyone to disagree either. But it seems as if we are heading towards revering, adoring and ultimately worshiping human beings.

No wonder that satan is tickling some people's evil portion of mentality toward innocent little girls. What is the problem??, it's celebritising and unnecessary potrayal of the beauty of nucleus of social life, family. May God protect our daughters. Photos have place in the albums kept in the family's cupboard and shown appropriately when appropraiate, otherwise if shown puplicly, just like that, inappropriation wil always finds its way. What do you think from reading some of the comments in this thread.

If what they say about affordability is right, Obama family should compensate us, the poor, by having more children because they can afford it, can't they??? Clinton's had one with none adoption, They have only two and no adoption. Celebrity so and so have no more than two children, hardly four.

What is this???. It remains that this issue of little families is just pure fashion. An indoctrinated fashion of which we again just blindly copy it. Naturally we should have as many as God entrust on us. The only duty that is left on us is "planning" interms of spacing time/age between the children, because the current baby has the "RIGHT" to be breastfed enough before another one comes over. Minimum is two years and maximum is that free will that God has given us. Ofcourse, the health of the mother is to important. To struggle and stop them altogether is selfish and can fall into something worse. This is fashion and is not natural and the Obama's, as they have disposed themselves for comment, if they not carefull as we don't know all the details, can fall into misjudgement, their fashion and indeed the western fashion, is setting wrong example for blind Africans. Mimi simooooo. Maana Mwenyezi Mungu akinikirimu, timu ya mpira sio mbaya.

What remains behind when people pass their lifetime on earth are legacies such as continuing charity, benefiting knowledge, the effects of their deeds and sayings and good descendants (children). They are for his/her advantage if good and misery if evil, indeed potraits are just potraits, helpless statues.

Eeeee Tanzanians, we have plenty to worry about on our hands, don't we???

Back
Top Bottom