Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

White House Kubadilishwa Jina?

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by X-PASTER, Nov 12, 2008.

1. X-PASTER

X-PASTER Moderator

Nov 12, 2008
  2. Invisible

Invisible Admin Staff Member

Nov 13, 2008
    XPASTER hii haimdhalilishi mtu mweusi? Nahisi wanazuoni wanaweza kukemea huu udhalilishaji wa u-rangi. Ikilalamikiwa mkuu hii itaenda na maji... Politics everywhere!

3. w

wajinga Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    No it will be called the

4. S

Silas A.K JF-Expert Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Huu ni udhalilishaji na udhalimu mkubwa wa mtu mweusi. Ni vyema ikaondolewa!

5. K

Kjnne46 Member

Nov 13, 2008
    The Day President-elect Barack Obama toured the White House with his wife, MICHELLE!

Laura Bush showed Michelle Obama around the White House. Here is part of their conversation:

Laura: I understand that you and Barack will be moving to this House in January, isn't?
    Michelle: I believe so. But personally I'm willing to let you continue living here until you're ready to vacate if you think the notice is too short.
    Laura: Not that ..... I was just wondering about the colour of the House ....... should it remain "white"?
    Michelle: Honestly, for me, the colour is not a problem. It's what is inside it which matters a lot ........
    Laura: Well, last night when I was pondering on the issue ....... e-eh, George suggested that inorder to go with the "change", the House colour should be changed into "B and O" (Brown and Orange) which are the initials of your husband. Prior to that, I had thought the "B" could stand for 'Black',colour but George rejected it outright because the House would look 'dark' and not attractive.
    Michelle: To tell you the truth, my Dream was only to become the first Black First Lady, and with God's Grace, come January that Dream will be fulfilled.
    Laura: How about Barack's grand-parents, your in-laws and other Luo relatives .. will they move in as well?
    Michelle: No, not at all ....... As a matter of fact, after getting introduced to the President's Pilots we intend to visit them using Air Force One. That will be our first trip outside the US and my daughters are eagerly waiting to know their roots.

6. Nkamangi

Nkamangi JF-Expert Member

Nov 13, 2008
    It should be taken with a pinch of humour. Whether we like it or not, the differences in our melanin will always be an issue on both sides. I find it funny rather than demeaning. Imagine if Barack Obama was as dark as Wesley Snipes. Watch chocolate news on comedy central or Katt Williams uone how much humor can be generated from color, it's not a bad thing as long as we don't lynch each other

7. H

Hofstede JF-Expert Member

Nov 13, 2008
    I don't think jina la White House lilitokana kwa sababu ya Rangi ya wanaoishi humo bali ni kwa Paint of the Building which is always white colour. Sasa kuanza kuleta topic ya kubadili jina ni kudhalilisha mtu mweusi na ina "R" word in mind nafikiri MOD hii iende na maji kabla akina "The Ukweli" hawajaingia humu na kubadili maana.

8. K

Kokolo JF-Expert Member

Nov 14, 2008
    The new white house

Attached Files:

9. Zogwale

Zogwale JF-Expert Member

Nov 14, 2008
    Acheni udhalilishaji!!!! Naamini anayeandika kutaka change ya colour ya white house ni mbaguzi wa rangi!!!!!!! Kule Tanzania ikulu ni white in colour, unataka kuniambia marais wake waliopita na wa sasa ni whites? Analyse any issue before posting to this sacred forum.

Pengine nchi nyingi zinapenda paint state house white to symbilize kuwa mambo ya huko ni wazi and clean no dirty business is required in the white house and it should be treated as a sacred place, no evils there, a respected place!!! Hayo ni mawazo but practically viongozi wengi wameifanya state house kustahili be painted black.

Matarajio ni kuona mipango mizuri ndani ya white house na so rangi. Kwa Obama people are expecting a lot from his policies especially to rescue the U. S economy and the world at large, the colour does not matter!!!!

The name of the US State house will remain the same "White House" take usitake!!! Cheers!!! kinachotakiwa ni mipango mizuri katika sekta zote na si rangi!!!!!

10. Power to the People

Power to the People JF-Expert Member

Nov 14, 2008
    I thought this was just a joke kwa nini tunakuwa wakali hivyo?

11. u

uporoto01 JF-Expert Member

Nov 14, 2008
    Nimesikia pia Monica Lewinsky anataka kurudi kufanya kazi 'White house' kutoa huduma ya 'stress relief ' kwenye oral oops! oval office.

12. Calnde

Calnde JF-Expert Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Nafikiri kukomalia kubadilishwa rangi ya Ikulu its meaningless na ndo itakuwa ubaguzi wa rangi

13. X-PASTER

X-PASTER Moderator

Nov 15, 2008
    Ndugu wa obama.jpg

Nduguze na Obama safarini WHITE HOUSE...!

14. bokassa

bokassa JF-Expert Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Hivi duniani, kuna ntu mweusi/mweupe????? Mbona sijawahi kuwaona???? au yule mwalimu wangu wa fiziks alikuwa ananipiga fiksi?

Anyway, Invisible hiyo ya X-Paster ni joke tu, dont over react!!!!