White girls are hottie

should 'we' start to divert the topic in tht aspect too? do u think a number of people beleiving in something correlates with its genuity? don't make me laugh..

gud that u r beginning to laugh at urself finally Lol!Coz i dont see anything worthy laughing about other than your funny experiences, attitudes and beliefs.....

gud that u r beginning to laugh at urself finally Lol!Coz i dont see anything worthy laughing about other than your funny experiences, attitudes and beliefs.....
i can see u r here to waste my time and divert my topic..u claimed tht the thread is useless but again u keep-on posting..this shows how u can't think properly and clearer.

Guys,

what i have been saying can be demonstrated by this email from certain dating site:

Hello, I am a 31 year old black woman living in Melbourne. I am looking for an open minded Australian guy, who has good domestic skills (cooking, arranging, fixing things around the house). You must be interested in a long term relationship.
I enjoy talking a lot, so you must be a good listener. I don't smoke or drink; if you smoke, could you smoke away from me. I have a good sense of humour, so I want a partner who is funny and not always serious. I also love spending time private time with the person I like. If you are this kind of guy, please send me an email.
kinda typical huh?

anyway i wouldn't discuss its entirety. did u see tht part the 'she likes talking and talking and talking and t.., so you must be a good listener'? this just typical. she wants to be a centre of relationship and a man as a satellite.

Guys

Mhh..i don't think i made myself very clear on this..what i reaaly meant is the whole thingy of dating, and maybe more afterwards..things like commitment, faithfullness and even marriage. i am not talking solely about pillow talk or/and getting busy in that aspect.no.

Since most of ur responses were not targeting the issue..i will breakdown and educate some of my reasons for my hypothesis.

1. white girls knows how to build a relationship/ unlike most of girls from other races who just sit their butts to wait for man to lead the way, white gals can shape up the relationships from day one. here i also mean financially..like when you go out together she doesn't remain in back sit when the bill comes..or she probably won't take u as messiah to pay all her bills. this also goes in terms of emotions..she will be interested to know whats going on in ur life and try to put things right..this is unlike to some girls from other groups who think they should be a centre of universe in a relationship..and men as sattelites.. :D

to be continued..
Mmmhh!

Back
Top Bottom