Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Which is the best party in Tanzania?

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by MwanaFalsafa1, Apr 28, 2009.

?

which is the better party for Tanzania 2010

1. CCM

21.4%
  2. CUF

10.7%
  3. CHADEMA

42.9%
  4. NCCR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. TLP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. NON OF THE ABOVE

25.0%
  1. MwanaFalsafa1

MwanaFalsafa1 JF-Expert Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Which do you think is the better party for tanzania 2010?

2. MwanaFalsafa1

Apr 28, 2009
    Wana JF I want to see your opions on which party you think is better for us come next year.

3. MwanaFalsafa1

Apr 28, 2009
    I voted non of the above because i feel although CCM is a big failure I am not yet sure if other parties can do much better. I'm scared that once these other parties get in they might be swept by ufisadi also but this is just my opinion. I could be wrong. I hope someone convinces me to lend my support to one of these parties.

4. MwanaFalsafa1

Apr 28, 2009
    I think we need to allow independent candidates becuase right now "CCM" & "Non of the above" are head to head hahaha.

5. M

Mkandara Verified User

Apr 29, 2009
    I would say Chadema..
    If there is anyone anyone anyone being Independent or Chairperson. Someone who will score the highest marks for a strong, decisive, visionary leader to be elect on any characteristic... that person would be - Dr. Slaa of Chadema..
    Sadly, he is not standing, but I bet Chadema without no doubt has reserved him a position where his service is needed most - PRIME MINISTER...(IF only IF Chadema wins the election)..
    Not a bad thinking strategy though, cause we have come to learn that Presidents do not make the country.. esp. Tanzania whereby Prime Minsiter has always been the man behind the Wheel..(just to name few Nyerere himself, Sokoine, Sumaye and Lowassa..)
    But again , lets face the truth, not to be fooled - Chadema without partneship with other parties the most probable result of any polls would be - None of the Above..
    I guarantee, if by any chance Chadema CUF, TLP and NCCR find a common ground and work as a team for that matter - Polls would be overwhelmingly onesided!

6. MwanaFalsafa1

Apr 29, 2009
    What is the probability of a new fresh party coming into the scene, rallying every body around them & finally winning the elections. History shows that no party stays in power forever. Are one of these parties the possible successors of CCM? Or will there come to be another party? Time will tell & history will surely be written one day.

7. Mag3

Mag3 JF Gold Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Much as I respect your stand on this, the fact remains that it is this kind of thinking that has made us as a nation be where we are - the fear for change and the pessimistic view held by many of afadhali zimwi likujualo !! I remember many year ago when many shuddered at the thought of Tanzania without Nyerere or the worry of Tanzania under a multi-party system. CCM then managed to take full advantage of these scare tactics and rammed it down the throats of an ill informed and fearful populace by equating multipartism to chaos, anarchy and war !! People were shown scenes of horror and carnage rampant then in countries like Ruanda and Somalia and warned of change !!

It is this kind of thinking that has made it possible for the fisadis to mushroom amidst us without fear of ever being rooted out. It is this kind of thinking that enables the loud mouths in CCM to proclaim with impunity that they are there to stay even for another one hundred years. The kind of assertion you have portrayed above does not help but only enhances and entrenches their belief in that fallacy (sic). MwanaFalsafa, give us a break, with CCM we are in real quagmire and change can be the only next best thing - we have reached rock-bottom and the only way out is up. The system needs more than an overhaul, it requires a complete change of guard and a new set of rules and you can rest assured that wont happen under CCM's watch.

8. MwanaFalsafa1

Apr 29, 2009
    I have heard you my friend but you have misinterprated my message. I said non of the above meaning undecided. So when you say I'm afraid of change what do you mean? Don't you think its wise for me to first research a party before I go for it? The way you said it na kauli yako ya "zimwi likujualo" is as if I have chosen to support CCM. So I'm afraid your opinion of me is wrong & you simply didn't understant the post, maybe you didn't read it properly. My purpose is to learn more about all the parties we habe in Tanzania before kujishaua tu kushabikia hense I said non of the above. I appreciate your opinon but please understand other people's posts before you make comments on them. I HAVE NOT LENDED MY SUPPORTTO CCM OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THAT MATTER SO I DON"T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE IDEA YOU GOT.

9. MwanaFalsafa1

Apr 29, 2009
    This poll so far shoes CCM is not that popular amongs the people. Anywayz lets see how it goes.

10. Lole Gwakisa

Lole Gwakisa JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Mwanafalsafa
    -Your sample space is much TOO LOW to make any meaningful inference(19 persons)
    -Since you conducted this poll using a sample from the JF members one wonders whether this is nationaly representative of a geunine sample
    -I am not being partisan, but I doubt your result to represent a national scenario
    Thus your poll is in actual fact NULL AND VOID