Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Where's the Party at!?

Discussion in 'Uchaguzi Tanzania' started by Eliyona, Oct 31, 2010.

1. E

Eliyona Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Early in the morning, well - around 0830hrs, I'm on a queue, waiting for victory, yes, a 3-0 victory, (diwani, mbunge + rais) The chat with fellow citizens gives me hope, that a new era is coming.

Even when inside, after being given ballot papers, a wide smile appears automatically. signifying that my heart, body, and mind are all interconnected for Dr Slaa, without forgetting John Mnyika John. ndio, niko jimbo la ubungo.

Everything flashes within seconds, and in a few moment, I'm done. What next is making phone calls to my parents, siblings and friends for affirmation if we are on the same track.

Walking in the streets, watching for pinky fingers in dark blue color, gets me a lifetime relief, as I believe the awaited change is no on the way.

later on, something comes up my mind, where is the celebration party going to be held? I am curious to know, is it everywhere like I've been thinking, or is it that there is a spot to hold a gathering of revolutionist in cheers and joy? Someone please tell me. I can't wait to have a new hanging picture of my President Slaa on both rooms of my workplace.

May God bless you all, and may God bless our President Slaa, and our country, the URT.