Where to start unapoitwa kaka na shikamoo za kutosha

Sikiliza Gud guy,sikumoja piga simu na fanya mazungumzo ifatavyo-
- Gud guy halooo!
- SHEMEJI haloo kaka shikamoo
- Gud guy marahaba dada mambo?- SHEMEJI mazuri
- Gud guy sasa dada leo kidogo utanisamehe! Maana tumekua ndugu mda sasa lakini leo ningependa ukaka na udada uishe na tuanze kuwa wapenzi,offcourse nakupenda sana nisinge penda kuwa ma-kaka na dada,samahan kama ntakukwaza.....maongezi yataendelea

vunja ukimya,ukimbelambele atatokea mwewe huko na kumpitia alafu utabaki domo wazi.Nipe feedbac

Namshauri huyu Gud guy akimpata huyo mrembo aje kukupa Asante umemuelekeza hadi kutongoza.

Bado sijaona ni tatizo kutomshobokea....wewe mpe beti zako usubiri majibu

sometimes wanawake tunatumia shikamoo na kaka ili kuzuia mianya ya kutongozwa, pale unapoona dalili mapeeeema kwamba jamaa kazimika hana muda atashusha sera za chama na serikali.....

Dawa ni kuvunja ukimya
ukisubiri aache kukuamkia utasubiri sana.....mwisho utaletewa kadi ya mchango wa sendoff

Aisee tupo tofauti, mi binti (Sio mtoto) akianza tu na pozi hizo hata kama nilikuwa sina mpango naye na-initiate process, yaani huwa nahisi kama anataka kupima ubavu na mimi, and for sure I love competing...!:hat:

[h=1]7 Ways To Approach Women[/h]
  1. [h=3]Buy her a drink[/h]
    Don't use the offer as your icebreaker, which is like a canned pickup line that shows you supplicating to her. Instead, make the offer once she's shown some interest. If you know the bartender and can trust him/her to be a good envoy, you could send your target a drink through the bartender, with the message that you would like her to come join you.​

The Player's Twist: Boldly ask her to buy you a drink in a joking manner. "I've been sitting here wondering what a guy has to do to get a pretty girl to buy him a drink." This is unexpected and funny, which makes it a better icebreaker.

Another twist could be to reserve a table and order a bottle. Women seem to flock to men who order bottles -- it indicates money and a willingness to pamper. Plus, this way you won't have to actively ask her if she wants a drink; she'll simply move closer to you and show interest.

2. [h=3]Ask to borrow a chair[/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h]Ask if she is using the empty chair beside her. It's an honest excuse to at least ask a question and start up a conversation, right? When she says that nobody is using that chair -- thinking you're going to whisk it away to another table, which makes her feel lonely -- sit down in it and start chatting her up. This is a quick turnaround from her feeling lonely to desirable; use that momentum to your advantage.

The Player's Twist: When you sit down next to her, immediately mention that this must be your lucky day because not only did you find a seat, but it happened to be right next to hers. Then smile.

3. [h=3]Ask for her name[/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h]A genuine smile to accompany the delivery of this question is crucial. But an exchange of names, while straightforward, is not the best icebreaker -- it lacks imagination (although there are plenty of women who also lack imagination... and are, therefore, waiting for a guy to show her some).

The Player's Twist: Better to use a different approach and remain a man of mystery, name-wise, until she's thinking: "Gee, we've gotten this far and I don't even know this guy's name!" Then she'll ask for yours, which means she's interested.

Once you know her name, constantly repeat it -- it's not only music to her ears because it means you're focusing on her, which makes her more comfortable, but the repetition also helps ensure you won't forget it.

4. [h=3]Dance with her[/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h]Dancing is one of the world's oldest disguises for sex. You know, the whole "rhythm and movement and in time with each other" thing?

The Player's Twist: Dance with a few of your wingwomen also, and alternate between the two. Get your target's attention, then move around the dance floor to show you're checking your options -- because you know you have some. Then come back to your target, who will now, if at all interested, pay more attention to you to get you to stay near.

Obviously, you should only try this technique if you can actually dance. If not, then you're just embarrassing yourself. And whatever you do, don't touch or grind with her, unless she gives you the green light or does so first. If the thought "perv" crosses her mind, you're toast.

5. [h=3]Use a cheesy pickup line[/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h]Women hate pickup lines, but if you can make a joke out of it, it can work. Get her attention, clear your throat, pretend to compose yourself, then deliver something like:

"Ahem. If I told you that you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

Delivery is everything here, so if you can put on a cheesy, game-show-host voice to deliver it, all the better. You can then make fun of the fact that you just used such a line and that some people use them seriously.

Ironically add: "Lord knows I would never stoop so low just to start a conversation with a pretty girl." This has a much better success rate if you've already seen that she has a sense of humor (i.e., you've noticed her smiling and laughing a lot).

A couple of lines that are more context-specific:

If you catch her looking at you:

• Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
    • Excuse me; I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
    • To a cute, but not drop-dead gorgeous woman: What does it feel like to be the most alluring woman in this room? (Major supplication, so follow up with a Negative Hit).
    • To be used on a drop-dead gorgeous woman only: You're unattractive, but there's something about you that intrigues me. (Negative Hit)

The Player's Twist: Rather than use an actual pickup line, be cooler and less formulaic about it while still commenting on the fact that you're approaching her. For example:

"Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt your nice little coffee moment here (or whatever she is doing), but do you have 20 seconds?" You need to be charming her already to get her response of: "Sure."

"Great, because I just wanted to share a thought. You know, you never know when something wonderful is about to happen, like you could find yourself (wherever you currently are) just thinking about [eating another donut/what time the commuter train arrives/whatever she's doing or expecting to happen/the rising price of tea in China (or something equally absurd)], and the next thing you know an attractive stranger is talking to you, and as you listen to him you may notice that even though (you've never seen him before/you've met him before here in this bookstore), you find him strangely interesting. Because after all, we all find people who find us interesting, interesting, right?"

Smiling, "I guess so."

Etc.

The important thing here is to gear your questions so that her first few responses can really only be positive, unless she's plainly not in the mood. Getting her to say "yes" and agree with you makes it seem like you have more in common right off the bat.

Even though this could be a long shot, if you have a confident delivery, it's a great icebreaker.

6. [h=3]Compliment her[/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h]You could comment on an article of clothing, the way she's put her whole outfit together, her hair, etc. Make sure your compliment is unique, so it doesn't sound canned. Compliments that show you noticing who she is rather than her surface are good ways of accomplishing this: "When you smile like that, the corners of your mouth do this really funny little curl (Negative Hit), which is so cute, I think I might just have to keep trying to make you smile."

The Player's Twist: If it goes well, follow up fairly soon with a Negative Hit, of course using your common sense so as not to insult her. Remember; the more physically attractive the woman, the more Negative Hits you can usually apply. The point here is to indirectly make her seek your approval.

Some examples of Negative Hits:

• [*]"I like you, but you seem like too much of a good girl." This shows you like her, but you don't see her in a sexual way. She will then try to alter your platonic image of her."So, you're trying to join the (insert celebrity name here) club when it comes to hairstyles? I've seen a lot of women with a similar style, but I must say it suits you a lot better than most women."
      [*]"That's a great dress. My sister has the same one." This shows you appreciate her dress, but she's not the only one with it and, therefore, she's not that original.

• [h=3]7. Ask her a question[/h]Use open-ended questions, which usually begin with the words "what," "why" or "how." Have at least one other open-ended followup question ready, or preferably more than one, to make you seem smooth and like you're not stalling. Many hacks will pretend they're from out of town and need directions. But think about it: if it goes well, you've begun things with a major lie.

Player's Twists:
      A- Combine a question and a compliment.
      For example: "Excuse me, I'm wondering if you could help me for a second. I'm looking for a purse/skirt/etc. just like yours, which goes very well with your ensemble, for my sister/cousin/mother. Could you tell me where you got yours?"

B- If she's at work: "I bet you'd be happier somewhere else."

Her: "Yeah, well, gotta pay the bills."

You: "And where, if you could drop all this and go on holiday, would that be, ideally?"

If she comes up with nothing, suggest a tropical beach or jungle. Let her run with it, then add to her answer by making descriptions tantalizing. Now you're building a rapport and encouraging positive thoughts.

C- Ask how her day was.
      If you don't know the woman but walk up to her and ask the question as if you're old friends, that adds a little humor while making it obvious that you just wanted to talk to her. You should walk up to her confidently and make sure she sees you coming. If you sneak up or surprise her, and then pretend you know her, you're in stalker territory.

If she has been having a great day, ask her why. If she hasn't had such a good day, ask her why, but don't offer her quick solutions. That's what a man looks for, not a woman. If you listen and sympathize, you've built a rapport. Then you can cheer her up with humor or whatever else comes up.

• NOTE:
    • The success rates quoted here presume that the woman is on the market and in the mood, and that you're not Gbollin.

The main thing, as always, is to project confidence when you approach, smile, and be positive. No negative details about your life, and don't bring up exes unless explicitly asked.

And remember; the more rejections you get, the more used to it you will be, and the less it will faze you in the future, thereby building your confidence.

Mkuu, kuna wadau ambao hata jinsi ya kuanza hawajui pindi wanapokutana na gal alievutika nae, huwa wengi wanaishia kucheka au kujishika kichwa, basi kama ni hivyo endapo huyo gal ni mfanyakazi mwenzako na mnafanya kazi kwenye kampuni moja basi hizo tactics ambazo nimeziainisha hapo juu zaweza kuwafaha sana.

Kuna wadau ambao wanahitaji kabisa kujengewa (kutongozewa) afu wao wakauwe moja kwa moja au hujakutana nao kama hao?? Ruhazwe JR

Last edited by a moderator:
Gbollin kama ni hvyo basi kuna watakao kuwa wazuri wa theory tu.na hawa wapo kwenxe atali ya kubaka hadi wanyama.inabidi Gud guy awe makini

Last edited by a moderator:
Hujui tongoza 2 hn lolote watu wanatukanwa matusi kama ur not my class umechoka nk lkn wanang'oa we unaamkw unashindw? Vjn wa facebuk kwsh kazi

nakupa tahadhari siku ukipingwa chini na huyo sister ujue ndio hiyo heshima iliyopo ndio umeikosa milele kikubwa uwe makini maana unaweza ona unatatua kumbe una tibua

Kwani hiyo shikamoo ndo inakunyima nini
Kwani ukiwa umekaa nae mahali ambapo umepapanga na baada ya hiyo shikamoo yake mkaendelea na mazungumzo yenu na ukafikia kusema lililo moyoni ni kosa
Au tuseme mdomo unakuwa mzito
Ukishapewa shikamoo aibu na hata kuongea tena huwezi unaishia kwenda zako kujisikitikia
Fanya zaidi ya hapo na badili mazingira mnayokutana naye na siku moja mtoe out
Huo ukaka na udada utaishia zake

Thanks Mr Rocky ushauri wako copied

Sikiliza Gud guy,sikumoja piga simu na fanya mazungumzo ifatavyo-
- Gud guy halooo!
- SHEMEJI haloo kaka shikamoo
- Gud guy marahaba dada mambo?- SHEMEJI mazuri
- Gud guy sasa dada leo kidogo utanisamehe! Maana tumekua ndugu mda sasa lakini leo ningependa ukaka na udada uishe na tuanze kuwa wapenzi,offcourse nakupenda sana nisinge penda kuwa ma-kaka na dada,samahan kama ntakukwaza.....maongezi yataendelea

vunja ukimya,ukimbelambele atatokea mwewe huko na kumpitia alafu utabaki domo wazi.Nipe feedbac

Thanks Ruhazwe, let me take the risk! PROMISE:feeback utapata mkuu

Kiukweli katika hali ya kawaida mentally binti wa 20 ni mkubwa kuliko mvulana wa miaka 25,no wonder mtoa mada mdomo unakuwa zege,inabidi binti naye amsaidie kidogo kijana kwa 'kumwelekeza njia'.

She is 20+ and I'm 25yrs
old, the love i feel for her is real, lakini kwa bahati mbaya nashindwa
kumwambia. Tunawasilana sana kwa cmu, ila kinachonifanya nashindwa
kumwambia what i feel for her ni kwa sababu ananihabia pozi lote kwa
kunipa shikamoo na kuniita kaka. To be honest ni kwamba
cjawahi kumpenda mwanamke yeyote kama huyu na nisingependa kumkosa. But I
don't know where to start, if she only c me as brother how will she
take it..

Umenikumbusha mbali mkuu. 10yrs ago nilipoanza kumfahamu mkaka ambaye sasa ni mume wangu. Salamu yangu ilikuwa hiyo hiyo na ilimchukua 2ys kuweza kueleza hisia zake!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom