Where is our Regulation on having Children?

Piemu Esquire

Nov 17, 2008
How come in this country we need a license or permit to do just about everything besides have children?

I mean come on. Think about it.

Look at everything we need a license to do:
• drive a car
• build a shed on our own property
• remodel our house
• perform electrical repairs in our house
• practice law
• perform dentistry
• just about everything else you do or have hired done from the moment you wake till the second you fall asleep at night.
• spray hazardous chemicals

So why don’t we need a permit, license, certification, or any type of regulation on bringing another life form into this country?

I think parenting should be under more scrutiny than anything listed above.
I have a friend that just spent thousands to adopt a child after they found out they could not conceive themselves.

I say we create regulations on child upbringing and then talk away children from those that are not licensed or permitted and place the children with deserving parents that are now spending thousands to adopt children they cannot have.

I think the nation would be a lot better place, if the only people that were raising children were those that were fully capable of performing the task without driving over them.

Last edited:
How come in this country we need a license or permit to do just about everything besides have children?

I mean come on. Think about it.

• drive a car
• remodel our house
• practice law
• perform dentistry
• just about everything else you do or have hired done from the moment you wake till the second you fall asleep at night.

So why don’t we need a permit, license, certification, or any type of regulation on bringing another life form into this country?

I think parenting should be under more scrutiny than anything listed above.
I have a friend that just spent thousands to adopt a child after they found out they could not conceive themselves.

I say we create regulations on child upbringing and then talk away children from those that are not licensed or permitted and place the children with deserving parents that are now spending thousands to adopt children they cannot have.

I think the nation would be a lot better place, if the only people that were raising children were those that were fully capable of performing the task without driving over them.

Any comments please...

Any comments please...

Humour aside,a somewhat similar system is needed in countries like Tanzania.
Itabidi ifike wakati,watu waonyeshe proof of long term financial standing to be able to bring forth a child.Iwekwe kama sheria na sio suggestion tena!
Ni kweli,itatunyima masikini haki zetu zisizo za msingi sana ila itasaidia kuinua standard of living and quality of life kwa watanzania in general.

The feasibility of the program however,will depend on a number of systems be set in place.Kwa mfano,ikiwa tumedhamiria kufanya hili,itabidi kuwe na jinsi ya kuweka records of all Tanzanians.The currently,not-so-important,ID system ni moja ya vitu ambavyo itabidi vipewe kipaumbele katika utekelezwaji wa hili.Services will be given on ID bases ikiwa na maana kuwa,kila mtanzania itabidi amregiste mtoto wake ili kupata huduma muhimu.But,to have a child itabidi afikie kiwango kinachostahili...off goes the IDless child who is most likely to end up becoming an economic burden anyways,at least in his early years.

Tanzania goes to China?You bet!Brutal?Amen to that too.
Kwani,Tanzania bila umasikini,inawezekana...with some serious trade offs here and there of course.

Lazima ueleze unaongelea nchi gani, Tanzania huhitaji kibali kufanya yafuatayo.

Na kama unaongelea Marekani, focus iwe kuondoa permits katika vitu visivyo lazima, kama vile kuzaa.Hatutaki ukomunisti unaoambatana na serikali kutuchagulia kila kitu.

Soma katiba, inaanza na "We the people...."

• remodel our house
• perform dentistry

Back
Top Bottom