Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Where is GOD...?

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Mtoboasiri, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Mtoboasiri

Mtoboasiri JF-Expert Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Little Johnny's parents were at their wits end as to what to do about their son's behavior. His mother had heard that a priest in town had been successful in disciplining children in the past, so she asked her husband if they should send Little Johnny to speak with the priest.

The husband said, "We might as well... we need to do something before I really lose my temper!"

The priest agreed to speak with Little Johnny. The priest sat him down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?"

Little Johnny made no response, so the priest repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?"

Again, Little Johnny made no attempt to answer, so the priest raised his voice again and shook his finger in the boy's face, "Where is God?"

A frightened Little Johnny ran out of the room and directly home to his bedroom, where he slammed himself in the closet.

Little Johnny's mother followed him into the closet and asked, "What happened?"

Little Johnny replied, "I'm in BIG trouble this time... God is missing and they think I did it!"
  2. toghocho

toghocho JF-Expert Member

Mar 29, 2012
  3. T

THK DJAYZZ JF-Expert Member

Mar 29, 2012
  4. Erickb52

Erickb52 JF-Expert Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Hahahaaaa kwani dogo anajua God alipo....Lol
  5. Myakubanga

Myakubanga JF-Expert Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Hahahahaaaa...Little Johny!!
  6. 666

666 Member

Mar 30, 2012
    ahhh kuna Godfrey,kuna Godwin,kuna goddi xo dogo alijua kifupi cha mmoja wapo habaleeee!!!