When Your Sweetest Memory is Sinful

The conflicting sides of the heart and soul, maximum sweet pleasure tangled with guilt. Usually found in one embedded with some religiosity beliefs and values.

ethics and morality are not necessarily religious

Try to laugh it out. Else pray that it will be wiped away by the holy blood.
Sad indeed!

Haha laugh out some sweet memory??! Even after it is forgiven one can't help but reminisce that moment..(n honestly, even wish for a repeat of the same)

Sinful, now there is a relative word.

Before you pass this "sinful" test, what litmus do you use? What standard is employed? Are there S.I units enrolled in this enterprise? Any ISO recognition bestowed in this endeavor? What book guides you? Under which cosmogony?

Before you pass this "sinful" test, what litmus do you use? What standard is employed? Are there S.I units enrolled in this enterprise? Any ISO recognition bestowed in this endeavor? What book guides you? Under which cosmogony?

You know what's so funny bro Kiranga?
You believe in such things as irrelevant as a litmus paper, S.I units n ISO standards which are mere human 'agreements' (not real facts)..but you don't believe in one who is ever present GOD..
anyway, u jus remind me of my high school buddy who doesn't even believe in love or emotions..
which makes me ask you, "Do you believe that you even exist?"

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what's so funny bro Kiranga?
You believe in such things as irrelevant as a litmus paper, S.I units n ISO standards which are mere human 'agreements' (not real facts)..but you don't believe in one who is ever present GOD..
anyway, u jus remind me of my high school buddy who doesn't even believe in love or emotions..
which makes me ask you, "Do you believe that you even exist?"

I don't believe in believing, and forget about human agreements, even your "facts" are overrated.

The temerity, how can you, a mere human being, know anything out of the human realm?

I don't believe in believing, and forget about human agreements, even your "facts" are overrated.

The temerity, how can you, a mere human being, know anything out of the human realm?
It was revealed to us by One who so much loved us to come to us in human form that we may understand Him.
Now sir, I beg, would you enlighten me on what you know of your own existence? Or "I think, therefore I am" is your principle?

It was revealed to us by One who so much loved us to come to us in human form that we may understand Him.
Now sir, I beg, would you enlighten me on what you know of your own existence? Or "I think, therefore I am" is your principle?

What is to know? How do you know what was revealed to you was not from some ancient traditions and nothing more?

substitute sinful with evil

Sad - very sad indeed!

Companero

we are human beings, inquisitive, adventurous and innovative creatures, and sense of pleasure, satisfaction and sweetness come when playing along the border line between right and wrong, limitations and prohibitions, let alone daring and trials

Cherish the sweetness, never regret or fell sad as you have chances to redeem

personally, the sweetest moments my life are predominantly sinful.... I AM A SINNER!

Companero

we are human beings, inquisitive, adventurous and innovative creatures, and sense of pleasure, satisfaction and sweetness come when playing along the border line between right and wrong, limitations and prohibitions, let alone daring and trials

Cherish the sweetness, never regret or fell sad as you have chances to redeem

personally, the sweetest moments my life are predominantly sinful.... I AM A SINNER!

Du, the Devil incarnate?