When will Kagame apologize to Rwandans for exterminating the Hutu Bishops and top clergy?

jMali

JF-Expert Member
Nov 9, 2010
Kagame junta has no sense of shame. Kagame owes an apology to Rwandans and the Catholic Church for butchering Rwandans in what he know sells as ” Tutsi genocide”.

For purposes of this post, it should be remembered that Kagame butchered almost all the Hutu Catholic Bishops and Clergy leaders in Rwanda. Kagame’s assassins, for a period of three days, hunted down and gathered almost all the Catholic Bishops and the leading Hutu Clergy in Gitarama where Kagame slaughtered these men of God.

After all the Hutu Bishops and leading Hutu Clergy in Rwanda that time were successfully ” collected” for slaughter , Kagame ordered his assassins to kill the ” unwanted” Hutu. They were killed and buried in mass grave. Until today, Kagame has never allowed the Catholic Church in Rwanda to accord decent burial to these men of God; Kagame butchered the Hutu Bishops and top clergy simply because they were ” unwanted” race.

When will Kagame apologize to Rwandans for exterminating the Hutu Bishops and top clergy?

By Charles Kambanda
source:When will Kagame apologize to Rwandans for exterminating the Hutu Bishops and top clergy?

Kagame junta has no sense of shame. Kagame owes an apology to Rwandans and the Catholic Church for butchering Rwandans in what he know sells as ” Tutsi genocide”.

For purposes of this post, it should be remembered that Kagame butchered almost all the Hutu Catholic Bishops and Clergy leaders in Rwanda. Kagame’s assassins, for a period of three days, hunted down and gathered almost all the Catholic Bishops and the leading Hutu Clergy in Gitarama where Kagame slaughtered these men of God.

After all the Hutu Bishops and leading Hutu Clergy in Rwanda that time were successfully ” collected” for slaughter , Kagame ordered his assassins to kill the ” unwanted” Hutu. They were killed and buried in mass grave. Until today, Kagame has never allowed the Catholic Church in Rwanda to accord decent burial to these men of God; Kagame butchered the Hutu Bishops and top clergy simply because they were ” unwanted” race.

By Charles Kambanda
source:When will Kagame apologize to Rwandans for exterminating the Hutu Bishops and top clergy?
stop that Jmali....The real thing Hutu pastors and Padre participated clearly during genocide...your posts are so crticising PK than running what a huge problem and the cause of killing...The hard time faced Tutsi and my family were there....they tortured,killed and finally they are striving into goodness!! I am telling the real fact that Many Revs and pastors were spreading conflicts and tribalism....and you wont bealive me You just take a time and lets Mr.President allow Those Hutu back to Rwanda If Rwanda will be better place to live...
[HASHTAG]#LoveRwanda[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#TutsiForRwanda[/HASHTAG].

stop that Jmali....The real thing Hutu pastors and Padre participated clearly during genocide...your posts are so crticising PK than running what a huge problem and the cause of killing...The hard time faced Tutsi and my family were there....they tortured,killed and finally they are striving into goodness!! I am telling the real fact that Many Revs and pastors were spreading conflicts and tribalism....and you wont bealive me You just take a time and lets Mr.President allow Those Hutu back to Rwanda If Rwanda will be better place to live...
[HASHTAG]#LoveRwanda[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#TutsiForRwanda[/HASHTAG].

1. You can't blame the entire tribe for the actions of a few. Do you want to say there were no Tutsi priests supporting the rebels RPF? The catholic church as a whole didn't officially endorse any side, stop being tribalistic. Are you saying the interahamwe in the church leadership were representing the vatican? That the vatican wanted all tutsis dead? How absurd?
2. What do you mean the "hard time faced Tutsi" can we switch to swahili please you sound like a president of a certain country....So this thing called "hard time" looked around and selected only tutsis to face? :D
3. All participants of the genocide have been tried at the ICTR, and others have open warrants of arrests. Why are you (being Tutsi) accusing Hutus of genocide without any proof? Even if priests participated in genocide, isnt' it the responsibility of a competent court to decide if they are guilty? Was it right for Kagame to butcher them without taking them to court? Was there a gunfight between Kagame's forces and the Hutu priests? How can we believe that they indeed were genocidaires?

Back
Top Bottom