Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

When Money Talks.....

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Fredwash, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Fredwash

Fredwash JF-Expert Member

Nov 7, 2009
    A Mid Age man with a sport bag on his left hand with sun Googles cover his eyes walked into a one of the City branch of a certain Bank ..in City Centre... approaching a fine young and decent lady who sat behind a desk act as a Teller...

Man: Hey Bitch!.. r u guys have branches all over the fucking country?
    Teller: Yes Sir But.....

Man:Gud coz i have won the fuckin Lottery of Fucking 50 Millions
    benjamins and i want To open the Fuckin Fixed acccount in your fuckin Bank

Teller : sir i am afraid we dont allow such kind of Language in here will u pls.....

Man: wat the **** r u saying... i am asking you some fucking details and your starting to act like a fucking nun... I want to see your fucking manager.. call ur filthfy fucking supervisor

Teller: Sir pls with all due respect will u stop using that tone pls... I will.....

Man : Miss stop fucking with me call your fucking idiot supervisor

Teller: Sir i am afraid i cant help you and i will appriciate if you leave now as its not the policy of this bank to have client of you type;

Man: (with angry and starting to shout).. I said call your fucking manager before i burst ur fucking tight ASS

A girl with fear(disapointed) and with pale face Got up and disapear in one of the other rooms...

After a couple of Minutes.... a girl showed.. up looked "awakward".... followed with a mid age Man in a black suit and they have both approch the "troublesome" so called client......... now listen wats happened

Manager: Sir wat can i do for you?

Man: i have won a fucking 50 millions USD and now i want to open a fucking fixed bank account on you fucking dirty Bank asshole!!!!!.

And look wat the manager has replied...... while the girl stands beside him

Manager: oooooohh i get it... and this Old Bitch was making it hard for you? what do you say if we can go to my office and Talk like real GentleMen

THe BUSSINESS MAN UNDERSTAND NO LANGUAGE EXCEPT WAT MONEY SPEAKs

2. The Boss

The Boss JF-Expert Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Ha ha ha.

3. PakaJimmy

PakaJimmy JF-Expert Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Pamoja na hela zako ninakumwaga babake!

Uniite mimi Ass-hole...SIKUBALI HII MAMBO, peleka hela zako za mawazo kwa wenye njaa hiyo msee wangu!...huh!