When a woman heart cries; this is what it communicate

NewDawnTz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 15, 2010
Wengi wetu wanaume hudhani kuwa hawa ni wadekaji na kulia kuko karibu sana zaidi ya meno na lip.... and thus they just use it to fake...but sometimes it work on contrary.

From my own woman, i discovered this when she cries (sio kile kilio cha furaha bali

kukereheka) there are deep emotions inside her and she want to communicate to you...

1. Anaona sikio lako liko mbali and you do not care her pain wehn she want to tell you something. She wishes usogee karibu umsikilize what she want to say
  2. She sees your heart so far away and she want you to draw near and so close to her...possibily umuweke kifuani na kuyahisi mapigo yako ya moyo na kumsaidia kujua sikio lako na moyo wako vimeshasogea karibu zaidi nae.
  3. Wataongezea wenyewe .
Always remember women are human being, they cry when something is not working and a husband/partner is not there to find out that something is not working at the moment......they are psychically built different from we men

Do not command her to stay silent because that is Unhealthy...but just draw her close, comfort her and give her assurance that you want to listen and work things out

Do not command her to stay silent because that is Unhealthy...but just draw her close, comfort her and give her assurance that you want to listen and work things out[/QUOTE]

:A S thumbs_up::A S thumbs_up:.....wanaume wote wangekuwa kama wewe.......sidhani kama tungekuwa na mabandiko mengi ya kuvunjwa mioyo ya wadada.

:A S thumbs_up::A S thumbs_up:.....wanaume wote wangekuwa kama wewe.......sidhani kama tungekuwa na mabandiko mengi ya kuvunjwa mioyo ya wadada.[/QUOTE]

Ni sawa,..lakn sometime wana-fake hawa...kwa hiyo ni bora kuwa makn sana......otherwise take and good advice.

Ni sawa,..lakn sometime wana-fake hawa...kwa hiyo ni bora kuwa makn sana......otherwise take and good advice.[/QUOTE]

U should also know tht, most of time of time they cry to deceive us...

Brothers it mighty be true that sometimes they deceive us....but the question here is why they reach a point of deceiving us?......lazima kuna kitu tu and my advice is that ...."DO NOT TAKE YOUR WOMAN TO A POINT OF DECEIVING YOU"....Kama ungemsikiliza vema tangu awali asingeweza ku-deceive kwa sababu hata wao wanajua ni silaha yao kuu when things does not work out na hawangependa waitumie vibaya..........

All in all, hawa ni binadamu and if you treat them like human beings and not like some dogs to command when you do not like to hear them bark, you will enjoy them......au sio brodas??

Kufake gani mpaka machozi yanatoka? Be a little bit considerate my dia.

Hapo sasa....the truth stand kuwa hicho ni kitu kigumu.....it is the best way women communicate when other efforts to draw attention ziki-fail.....sasa kama na hii ikipuuziwa then she end up with big pain of being ignored kuliko hata ile pain inayomfanya kulia

Wengi wetu wanaume hudhani kuwa hawa ni wadekaji na kulia kuko karibu sana zaidi ya meno na lip.... and thus they just use it to fake....................but sometimes it work on contrary

From my own woman, i discovered this when she cries (sio kile kilio cha furaha bali kukereheka) there are deep emotions inside her and she want to communicate to you.....
  1. Anaona sikio lako liko mbali and you do not care her pain wehn she want to tell you something. She wishes usogee karibu umsikilize what she want to say
  2. She sees your heart so far away and she want you to draw near and so close to her...possibily umuweke kifuani na kuyahisi mapigo yako ya moyo na kumsaidia kujua sikio lako na moyo wako vimeshasogea karibu zaidi nae
  3. Wataongezea wenyewe
Always remember women are human being, they cry when something is not working and a husband/partner is not there to find out that something is not working at the moment......they are psychically built different from we men

Do not command her to stay silent because that is Unhealthy...but just draw her close, comfort her and give her assurance that you want to listen and work things out

Umemaliza mkuu

Kufake gani mpaka machozi yanatoka? Be a little bit considerate my dia.

Mh!.. Machozi kitu cha kawaida sana mbn! Hata waigizaji wanaliaga wanavyoigiza, even baadhi ya ladies wanaliaga wanapoangalia movie za kusikitisha... On my side crying is nothing!

Mh!.. Machozi kitu cha kawaida sana mbn! Hata waigizaji wanaliaga wanavyoigiza, even baadhi ya ladies wanaliaga wanapoangalia movie za kusikitisha... On my side crying is nothing!

Mkuu Avatar unaweza kuwa sawa kwa tafsiri yako.........................but you know what, if you make her cry as nothing for sure some where will cost you alot........labda umsaidie asilie...........

^^
Wasanii tu, asiyewajua akubaliane nao! Yatoe machozi nikusindikize na vibao
^^

Back
Top Bottom