Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

whats your opinion on the powers of the DPP?

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Sheria (The Law Forum)' started by broda, May 10, 2012.

1. b

broda Member

May 10, 2012
    wadau ivi aya mamlaka aliyonayo DPP wa Tanzania vipi?eti he is not required to give reasons for withdrawal of cases, anaeza amua kufungua kesi dhidi ya mtu na halazimishwi kufanya hivo ata kama kuna ushahidi wa kutosha, na pia hawajibiki kwa mtu au mamlaka yeyote, nini tufanye kuhusu mamlaka haya?:sleepy:

2. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

May 10, 2012
    He's got too much.

3. Neiwa

Neiwa JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Nikitaka kuhakikisha hio habari napata wapi?

4. Mu-sir

Mu-sir JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Mkuu huyu jamaa power aliyonayo kisheria ni kubwa kiasi kwamba ni kama ndiye Rais kwa sababu anao uwezo wa kusema fulani ashitakiwe au asishitakiwe na hakuna wa kumhoji.

5. b

broda Member

May 10, 2012
    [FONT=&amp]SOMA the Constitution in article 59B[/FONT][FONT=&amp] and the National Prosecution Services Act na pia sheria ya mwenendo wa mashtaka ya jinai(The Criminal Procedure Act) [/FONT]

6. s

sakwera samora New Member

May 11, 2012
    I'm not a lawyer but in my view the powers given to the DDP cleary constitute an ultravire to the doctrine of SEPARATION OF POWERS and obliterates the Indepency of Judiciary. This is one of those mulpractise devices by the executive to ensure it gross existance and manipulation across all rest arms. In short the DPP (the executive for that matter) is the judge of his own!

7. b

broda Member

May 11, 2012
    please nisaidien wadau with ur responses coz im undertaking a research on this for my laws degree, you are among the targeted respondents in my proposal na if possible suggest what should be done to control these powers