Whats JK reading ?

..i'm interested,kina ukubwa gani[mb wise] na ni format gani?[mp3,wma,au?]

MP3, ambayo kimegawanywa in 7 chapetrs i think...nilisoma kitabu lakini i was more interested kusikiliza naye...half way through nikawa najiuliza kwa nini anahangaika kujibizana na Hillary wakati the real Obama is in Auacity of Hope?

nipe dakika tano nikuwekee

Hizi rapidshare nenda kwenye sehemu ya free ..download part 1..kisha subiri 1 hr download part 2 kisha zitransfer kwenye MY DOCUMENTS then hamishia kwenye MP3 player yako au unaweza kuburn kwenye CD

okpk5l.jpg

Release Date: October 17, 2006
Format: MP3
Audio: 48kbps
Publisher: RH Audio
ISBN-10: 0739334085
Language: English
Size: 126MB

Description: - The Audacity of Hope:
Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream
By: Barack Obama
PART1
http://rapidshare.com/files/99596561...ySpunkins1.rar

PART 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/99600823...ySpunkins2.rar

stay tuned for this

Dreams_From_My_Father.jpg

Hizi rapidshare nenda kwenye sehemu ya free ..download part 1..kisha subiri 1 hr download part 2 kisha zitransfer kwenye MY DOCUMENTS then hamishia kwenye MP3 player yako au unaweza kuburn kwenye CD

okpk5l.jpg

Release Date: October 17, 2006
Format: MP3
Audio: 48kbps
Publisher: RH Audio
ISBN-10: 0739334085
Language: English
Size: 126MB

Description: - The Audacity of Hope:
Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream
By: Barack Obama
PART1
http://rapidshare.com/files/99596561...ySpunkins1.rar

PART 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/99600823...ySpunkins2.rar

stay tuned for this

Dreams_From_My_Father.jpg

..shukran!

BeNoir, DAR si LAMU, dmussa, kaiyurankuba

mpo???

Mkuu nipo,
najaribu kupata picha hapa....
Probably yuko busy anaandaa kitabu cha jinsi ya kupambana na mafisadi ukijikuta umezungukwa nao kama alivyo sasa!!!

Just thinkin loud!

Some presidents have employed the services of full time 'literary advisors' who would normally put together the 'presidential reading list'. even george bush contrary to pupular perception has a reading list. in 2006 he was involved in an informal contest with with his senior advisor karl rove to see who could read more books that year (http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/060817/17bushbooks.htm). no prize for guessing JK and EL were involved in what kind of contest!of the african bookworm presidents, thabo mbeki ranks as number one even though he has miserably failed to translate this intellectual prowess into something that could help improve the quality of the ordinary person in south africa. what a waste! sasa huyu wa kwetu 'mtoto white' hatujui anasoma nini! tukubaliane kwamba viongozi wetu generally hawana culture ya kusoma wala kuandika kitu. not a single tanzanian leader has written their memoirs or has had their memoirs written about them (with a few exceptions like skykes) even kambarage did not do it, and neither did jumbe, mwinyi, kawawa, salim ahmed salim or the perceived intellectual ben or our 'harvard boy' freddie! they coud at least hire the services of professional biographers. back to our own JK. there are 'serious authors list' which is a must for our prez na ni jukumu lake kuhakikisha kwamba he takes the initiative .Fareed Zakaria in definately a must read ( remember this guy is an ardent student of Prof Samuel Huntington )...now they dont come better than that! May be we should hook up JK with Chimamanda Adichie....the fella would instantly be motivated to read......and who knows he may author a book or two! anyone want to guess the first title of his book? how about " mtoto white: the building of a legend"

Originally Posted by kaiyurankuba
May be we should hook up JK with Chimamanda Adichie....the fella would instantly be motivated to read......and who knows he may author a book or two! anyone want to guess the first title of his book? how about " mtoto white: the building of a legend"

Yaani you wanna link up JK with this Girl?

pleeeze..lete mwingine

images

Fareed Zakaria in definately a must read ( remember this guy is an ardent student of Prof Samuel Huntington )...now they dont come better than that!

They are both neo realists academics that are out of touch and frankly speaking thats where my problem lies with Fareed Zakaria be it his opeds on Newsweek or just a piece in Prspect magazine

He is a believer in offensive realism which can be fairly stated as a covering term for several theories of international politics and foreign policy that give analytical primacy to the hostile and unforgiving nature of the international system as the cause of conflict.

But like defensive realism, some variants of offensive realism build upon and depart from Kenneth Waltz's neorealism on the other hand offensive realism holds that anarchy (the absence of a worldwide government or universal sovereign) provides strong incentives for expansion. Zakaria also believes that all states strive to maximize their relative power because only the strongest states can guarantee their survival and his unequivocal support for Bush's war in Iraq cemented his credentials in that IR school of thought.

Zakaria is also one of those types of scholars who believe in the pursue expansionist policies when and where the benefits of doing so outweigh the costs. Strangely he has some strange views on democracy and how it should be implemented.

Sometimes reading his pieces i cant make up my mind whether he is of those who are for, balance of power, buck-passing, or bandwagoning and he is not alone as in that lot we have John Mearsheimer, Eric Labs, Kier Lieber, and Christopher Layne...I used to think Mr MEMBE was a proponent of this school of thought..alas! i was wrong..he is just another power hungry civil servant with eyes on the prize (TZ Presidency)

Samuel Huntington...well i rest my case as his thesis on the Clash of Civilizations as it was dull even though far right conservatives liked it.I have some soft spot for his theory on third wave of democratization

Ok looks like overall consensus is JK doesnt read...now what about his PREMIER bwana MIZENGO PINDA? does this man ever read anything other than rags like Mwanahalisi et al?

1038.jpg

Membe naye anasoma vitabu gani, kama anasoma au kutwa anamtumia texts Condi?

JK haonyeshi kama ni msomaji wa vitabu vyamaana labda a few copies of playboy magazines na kwangalia picha x rated.He doesn't look the type at all.

Lol,...in fact nimesikia naye anaingiza timu kwenye urais 2010 na Masha..kuna kazi hapo!!!

Kuna mtu nitamuuliza kama JK uwa anajisomea akiwa hajatingwa na kazi za kila siku...ila Nchimbi si alishadai kuwa rais akiwa ikulu analisha njiwa or some like that(nimesahau the exact words)

JK haonyeshi kama ni msomaji wa vitabu vyamaana labda a few copies of playboy magazines na kwangalia picha x rated.He doesn't look the type at all.

I very much doubt kuwa anasoma magazeti ya Playboy ..lakini i wouldnt be surprised kama akilog in kwenye computer yake huwa anakutana na msgkama hii

Funny%20-%20Memory%20Error.gif

Ok looks like overall consensus is JK doesnt read...now what about his PREMIER bwana MIZENGO PINDA? does this man ever read anything other than rags like Mwanahalisi et al?

1038.jpg

Kwa sasa anajali zaidi hiki hapa chini...
b90c6ce00c2f4638fb14eb487c811876.jpg

a connoisseur of literary works has a wider selection from reading even from authors of a different philosophica disposition. it is always good to know what informs the thinking of the other person even if you dont agree with them. you read st thomas aquinas (summa theologica) on the one hand and then you read friedrich nietsche (anti christ) on the other hand! and after you have read your Karl Marx you move on and read Adam smith or Milton Friedman!!!In the case of muheshimiwa because he has no time, anachanganya Mwanahalisi na Kasheshe.....or lete raha!!!

This is what our Tanzanian leaders read.

1211207565_uwazifrontpageweb.jpg

They would rather spend 200/= on this trashy journalism than read the news of the world

Attachments

• 1211207565_uwazifrontpageweb.jpg
    1211207565_uwazifrontpageweb.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 216