What would you do in this situation?

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Wednesday October 07, 2009 Local NewsMan finds brother sodomizing his son, kills him

VALENTINE NKWAME from Arusha, 7th October 2009 @ 07:54
Daily News

A man called Joseph Bura is under police custody for allegedly killing his brother named Justine Bura aged 18 by clubbing the latter on the head.

The Arusha Acting Regional Police Commander Deusdedit Nsimeki, stated that Joseph had arrived home on one fateful evening and learnt that his brother, had sodomized his (Joseph's) son a class six pupil at Gitetighi primary school.

The deceased had apparently found the little boy alone at their home in Oldeani ward after school hours, forced him into one of the rooms in the house and allegedly proceeded to have an unlawful carnal knowledge of the child.

The boy was hurt in the ordeal and Joseph acting on temper smashed Justin on the head with a club killing him instantly. The suspect was arrested and is expected to be soon arraigned in court after investigations were over.

I would do exactly like he did..kill him or her with my bare hands...Gotdamnit. No grown ass man or woman has the right to violate a young child. None..nada...zilch.

And the father shouldn't be charged with anything. He should go scot-free for doing the right thing. The world is one less of a sexual predator right now. Way to go dad.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth?

Yes, in Sharia Law, the penalty for sodomy is death.... buy public stoning or beheading! Pick a winner!

I have no mercy for pedophiles or sodomisers!

./Mwana wa Haki

Mimi ninazuia kwa kutokukaribisha idlers nyumbani kwangu.Haya ni matokeo ya kuruhusu watu wasio na cha kufanya kujazana majumbani kwetu.
An Idle mind is the devil's workshop.....
Kijana wa miaka 18 kumwingilia mtoto wa kaka yake..ni ushetani kabisa.Sijui ningemfanya nini maana nashindwa hata kupata picha.

Back
Top Bottom