What will you do?

Duh! Pole sana dada!

naelewa mateso unayoyapata. Kupenda pasipopendeka ni sawa na kujichimbia kaburi kabla hujafa. Mi yameshanitokea na niliumia sana. Lakini muda uliniokoa. Just vumilia, jaribu kumtoa mawazoni. Kadiri muda unavyoenda, taratibu utajikuta unamsahau. Then the sweetest moment inatokea anapokuja yule ambaye mtapendana........ hutamkumbuka hatibreka wako, na atageuka mara moja kuwa CRAP!

Babu asante kwa busara zako
Basara kama hizi zina thamani kubwa kwetu sisi wajuku
ubarikiwe

St. RR ungeanza kwa huu ukarabati kwanza coz kama imeanza heart-confussion,heart-breaking yake itakuwa mbaya sana

Sina ujuzi wa kuponyesha 'confused heart'.....a confusion is only healed by u...and u only!

Duh! Pole sana dada!

naelewa mateso unayoyapata. Kupenda pasipopendeka ni sawa na kujichimbia kaburi kabla hujafa. Mi yameshanitokea na niliumia sana. Lakini muda uliniokoa. Just vumilia, jaribu kumtoa mawazoni. Kadiri muda unavyoenda, taratibu utajikuta unamsahau. Then the sweetest moment inatokea anapokuja yule ambaye mtapendana........ hutamkumbuka hatibreka wako, na atageuka mara moja kuwa CRAP!

Pole sana rafiki, I am glad umepona...........
naye ajipe muda tu, atapona

Nimegundua kuwa nimependa kusiko,yaani nimepotea njia na kuingia choo cha kiume. Pamoja na maumivu yote ninayoyapata i am still in love with that guy and i really hate it. Nifanyeje ili niweze kumtoa kabisa katika moyo na akili yangu?
Naomba mawazo yenu tafadhali

Muombe Mungu wako na kumwambia makosa uliyoyafanya katika kumpenda huyo jamaa na akupe nguvu za kuachana naye maana kuamua kuachana na mtu wakati bado unampenda sana si kazi ndogo. Kaza moyo na ukate kabisa mawasiliano naye najua hii itakupa mateso makubwa ya moyo na hata akili lakini baada ya muda utaanza kuzoea kutokuwepo kwake katika maisha yako ya kila siku. Kila la heri na pole sana. LOVE HURTS.

Babu asante kwa busara zako
Basara kama hizi zina thamani kubwa kwetu sisi wajuku
ubarikiwe
Senkyu my dear daughter

Pole sana rafiki, I am glad umepona...........
naye ajipe muda tu, atapona
Senkyu mai dia friend. Laiti muda ungekuwa unarudi reverse, mioyo mingi ya watu ingekuwa imepondekapondeka....lakini muda unasonga mbele, maisha yanaendelea, mioyo inapata mbolea mpya!!!

He does not bother “taking” your calls – If you find your boyfriend disconnecting your calls, and not calling you back, it’s an indication that he is avoiding you big time. He may tell you that he’s been busy, and that he’s was too held up to even give you a short call, but in most the cases the simple truth is that he’s stopped caring for you. If he can’t bother to reply to your calls it basically means you are no longer a priority in his life.

In conclusion, the simple measure to determine if your boyfriend is avoiding you, is to judge how “genuine” is his attention towards you. If you sense that he is no longer attentive regarding your wants, interests, opinions or preferences, then it’s sure fire indication that he’s trying to move away from the relationship.

HE DOES NOT WORTH YOUR TIME,YOU DESRVE BETTER,ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL BE FREE.
DO NOT CALL HIM,BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,LOVE YOURSELF EVEN MORE,PRAY AND KEEP THAT HEAD UP HIGH,ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD:amen:

He does not bother "taking" your calls – If you find your boyfriend disconnecting your calls, and not calling you back, it's an indication that he is avoiding you big time. He may tell you that he's been busy, and that he's was too held up to even give you a short call, but in most the cases the simple truth is that he's stopped caring for you. If he can't bother to reply to your calls it basically means you are no longer a priority in his life.

In conclusion, the simple measure to determine if your boyfriend is avoiding you, is to judge how "genuine" is his attention towards you. If you sense that he is no longer attentive regarding your wants, interests, opinions or preferences, then it's sure fire indication that he's trying to move away from the relationship.

HE DOES NOT WORTH YOUR TIME,YOU DESRVE BETTER,ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL BE FREE.
DO NOT CALL HIM,BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,LOVE YOURSELF EVEN MORE,PRAY AND KEEP THAT HEAD UP HIGH,ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD:amen:

Asante Mitch.
Although ni painful I'll have to face the truth and accept it
otherwise I might find myself in a worst situation if I do not take this difficult step.

Asante Mitch.
Although ni painful I'll have to face the truth and accept it
otherwise I might find myself in a worst situation if I do not take this difficult step.

You look so streesed out. Thats ok and understandable. But do not let the stress to make you do something which you will regret later in your life. This is the time to follow your BRAIN instead of your HEART. If you follow your heart utazidi kuumia and you may end up doing something which you will regret later. Use your brain.

The rule of thumb: Don't call him. And if he calls you don't complain about him not calling. Just be calm and normal. If he asks you what are you up today or wants to meet up, tell him you have already arranged to go out to the movies with your friends. Make sure you go out or do something else to keep you busy because if you tell him so and stay home, utaumia zaidi.

Or you tell him you're meeting up with an old male classmate you met at Facebook! Could be EMT. Lol. Then, check his reaction and you will get the message. Whatover he says be positive and don't cry. Maana nyie wanawake hamchelewi kulia. Hata kama hakupendi tena, wala usimkasirikie. Thats is his right and you cannot force him to love you, if he has changed his heart on you. Just accept the reality and move on with your life. Who knows, it might turn out to be the best decision you have ever made in your life.

And, tell you what? If you don't exercise, then this is a great time to do so. Go to the gym or jogging! Hii itakuondolea stress and make you feel great na kulala usiku bila kumfikiria but also will work out that body of yours. So, don't sit at home waiting for him to call. For God sake, you have got a life too. Visit your old friends you haven't met for sometimes. I am sure mtakuwa na mengi ya kuongea na utamsahau.

Nimegundua kuwa nimependa kusiko,yaani nimepotea njia na kuingia choo cha kiume. Pamoja na maumivu yote ninayoyapata i am still in love with that guy and i really hate it. Nifanyeje ili niweze kumtoa kabisa katika moyo na akili yangu?

mhh pole sana i know how it feels but time is the healer of everything, it wont be easy for u to forget him quickly but with time yes u can!!!
pili pray mwambie mungu wako akupe ujasiri kwa kuhandle kuachana na huyo mwanaume..., tatu my dea dont u have gal friends???? it time for to hang out with them tena hata usisubiri wakuambie wat is the plan wewe ndio uwe planner wa kufikiria places where u can go out with ur friends and have fun, eg movies, beach, clubing kama wewe nimtokaji n sooo,the rule is usijifungie ndani peke yako utakufa bure na mwanaume asiyekuwa na muda na wewe,lakini pia wat about ur family??? no sisters or brother to take them out? chukua hata watoto wa kakaako au wa wadada take them to icecream places au sehemu ya wao kucheza ul have fun am telling u!!! another rule give him a space daln he doesnt cal u why should u???? najua inauma coz unatamani but fumba macho, ukisikia unataka kumpigia simu tu tafuta jina la best friend wako kwenye phone book tangia yeye instead, thats why we have friends my gal na marafiki hapa haswa ndo wakati wake wasumbue they will accept u kama wanajua ur situation,... last take time for urself nenda salun tengeneza nywele zako vizuri, do ur nails, face.... u knw.., make urself to the best of ur beauty gal., u will be out of this trust mi muda n prayers will help u most ,tk cr.

I know how yo feeling coz i had been in the same situation. Naelewa u feel that there is no you without him but by time he will be nothing to you. Chapa lapa as soon as u can kabla hujaumia zaidi na kupoteza muda wako zaidi. Mi mwenzio nilikuwa napiga simu hata mara mia,yy hapigi labda awe na prob ambayo anajua unaweza msaidia. Nilijiuliza mara nyingi na nikaamua kujivua. Sasa cha ajabu yy ndo amekuwa ananipigia akitaka turudiane mpaka analia kwenye cm. Mi namuona kama kichekesho tu kwa sasa, tena nikifikiria alivyoni hurt mh! Sitamani hata kumwona wala kumsikia.

mhh pole sana i know how it feels but time is the healer of everything, it wont be easy for u to forget him quickly but with time yes u can!!!
pili pray mwambie mungu wako akupe ujasiri kwa kuhandle kuachana na huyo mwanaume..., tatu my dea dont u have gal friends???? it time for to hang out with them tena hata usisubiri wakuambie wat is the plan wewe ndio uwe planner wa kufikiria places where u can go out with ur friends and have fun, eg movies, beach, clubing kama wewe nimtokaji n sooo,the rule is usijifungie ndani peke yako utakufa bure na mwanaume asiyekuwa na muda na wewe,lakini pia wat about ur family??? no sisters or brother to take them out? chukua hata watoto wa kakaako au wa wadada take them to icecream places au sehemu ya wao kucheza ul have fun am telling u!!! another rule give him a space daln he doesnt cal u why should u???? najua inauma coz unatamani but fumba macho, ukisikia unataka kumpigia simu tu tafuta jina la best friend wako kwenye phone book tangia yeye instead, thats why we have friends my gal na marafiki hapa haswa ndo wakati wake wasumbue they will accept u kama wanajua ur situation,... last take time for urself nenda salun tengeneza nywele zako vizuri, do ur nails, face.... u knw.., make urself to the best of ur beauty gal., u will be out of this trust mi muda n prayers will help u most ,tk cr.

nimeipenda hii

You look so streesed out. Thats ok and understandable. But do not let the stress to make you do something which you will regret later in your life. This is the time to follow your BRAIN instead of your HEART. If you follow your heart utazidi kuumia and you may end up doing something which you will regret later. Use your brain.

The rule of thumb: Don't call him. And if he calls you don't complain about him not calling. Just be calm and normal. If he asks you what are you up today or wants to meet up, tell him you have already arranged to go out to the movies with your friends. Make sure you go out or do something else to keep you busy because if you tell him so and stay home, utaumia zaidi.

Or you tell him you're meeting up with an old male classmate you met at Facebook! Could be EMT. Lol. Then, check his reaction and you will get the message. Whatover he says be positive and don't cry. Maana nyie wanawake hamchelewi kulia. Hata kama hakupendi tena, wala usimkasirikie. Thats is his right and you cannot force him to love you, if he has changed his heart on you. Just accept the reality and move on with your life. Who knows, it might turn out to be the best decision you have ever made in your life.

And, tell you what? If you don't exercise, then this is a great time to do so. Go to the gym or jogging! Hii itakuondolea stress and make you feel great na kulala usiku bila kumfikiria but also will work out that body of yours. So, don't sit at home waiting for him to call. For God sake, you have got a life too. Visit your old friends you haven't met for sometimes. I am sure mtakuwa na mengi ya kuongea na utamsahau.
Thank God i was able to go out with friends and i feel much better now.Thanks wakuu kwa mawazo yenu,long live jf

thanks kwa ushauri

Come to your uncle so that i can give you a big hug,you are beautiful and a sweet person you will get a better person just hang in there my niece,happy days are coming sooner than you think.

Come to your uncle so that i can give you a big hug,you are beautiful and a sweet person you will get a better person just hang in there my niece,happy days are coming sooner than you think.
Asante mjomba ebu give me that biiig hug and a peck on the cheek

Back
Top Bottom