What were they thinking?

Twande

JF-Expert Member
Dec 31, 2009
A making of changing gear kwenye magari!!

Aisee dont kno but. . just today when i was on the road. . changing gear. . the touch of that thing i felt like i should hold it gently and something came through my mind for the very first time!!! yani aliyetengeneza aliwaza nn mbona inaresemble sana koni. .aka mpingo. . aka sausage! yawezekana si gari zote?! but nadhani majority! why does it has to look that way? hongereni wanaume you were honoured!! lol. .

hahaha! I can tell you are feeling like indulging in the act right now... lol, Yaani Twande hilo tu ndio yafanania? lol

Ashadii seriously just check it out. . could not think of anything else!! and never realized it before. . and was not in a serious mood i think when you get your mind relaxed you learn new interesting staffs lol. .

Next time don't drive alone...if you do it...your destination point may change!

Nyani ngabu and unasemaje juu ya hilo. . just whatever it is. . nitajaribu kucheck na gar nyingine nione if we ar all in the same boat. . but nakumbuka pale mwisho kile kirungu itakuwa gari zote am not sure kuja chini. . mine starts with that softness at the upper part so damn soft. . then inafuata mikunjo fulani or pingili i can say!then a standing stick to hold it upright. . damn the japanese here were serious into some hidden agenda!!

Ashadii seriously just check it out. . could not think of anything else!! and never realized it before. . and was not in a serious mood i think when you get your mind relaxed you learn new interesting staffs lol. .

I am thinking it is not your first time to drive... In fact nilipokusoma my first thot kama NN alivoeleza hapo ni kuwa hio sio automatic, itakuwa a stick, that whenever unashift from 1-2-3-4, back and forth u feel that firm change ya gear... hahaha! The interesting fact hapa ni why now? ulikuwa wapi siku zote? :redface:

I am thinking it is not your first time to drive... In fact nilipokusoma my first thot kama NN alivoeleza hapo ni kuwa hio sio automatic, itakuwa a stick, that whenever unashift from 1-2-3-4, back and forth u feel that firm change ya gear... hahaha! The interesting fact hapa ni why now? ulikuwa wapi siku zote? :redface:

Yes i asked myself why now! but thats it. . i always drive while my mind is too much occupied may b. . and it is automatic changin from 2 d n p. . am afraid to mention my car here some pple might start gussing who is this lol. .

Owk . . more research guys. . just realized big cars zake ni shape ileile but rungu kubwa mno for a person to start speculating. but has kirungu! but my car has a smaller one and with all that features i talked about. . ofcourse small but as big as a normal nanihii. . ooh i think nitaanza kupenda sana kubadilisha gear. .

Owk . . more research guys. . just realized big cars zake ni shape ileile but rungu kubwa mno for a person to start speculating. but has kirungu! but my car has a smaller one and with all that features i talked about. . ofcourse small but as big as a normal nanihii. . ooh i think nitaanza kupenda sana kubadilisha gear. .

Do you also like hotdogs?

Do you also like hotdogs?

Yes. . i like eating them nyani ngabu. . but i dont feel like they ar like nanihii. . wonder why they keep refering them to. . may b matango carrots bananas lol. .

Bring it on wakuu sorry i dont need serious issues today. . lets party here. . bring your stupidity here. . Nyani ngabu hotdogs are too small for my liking!! i mean no human being is gifted that way! I heard there are. . but dont think that tiny! may b like the kenya hotdogs. . have you ever come acrross them? they ar short. .thick. . and yummy. .

Bring it on wakuu sorry i dont need serious issues today. . lets party here. . bring your stupidity here. . Nyani ngabu hotdogs are too small for my liking!! i mean no human being is gifted that way! I heard there are. . but dont think that tiny! may b like the kenya hotdogs. . have you ever come acrross them? they ar short. .thick. . and yummy. .

Teh teh teh....do you like 'em big? long and thick?