What was your most embarrasing moment...?

Smiles

JF-Expert Member
Aug 24, 2009
Habari za asubuhi wapendwa....

Nilipoamka leo asubuhi, niliamka na hii kumbukumbu kichwani - kitu kilichotokea several years ago...it was funny somehow but quite embarrasing!!

Nilikuwa chuo na nilikuwa naelekea kwenye moja ya madarasa kukutana na rafiki zangu kwa ajili ya assignment fulani, nilipokuwa naongea nao before walinielekeza darasa walilomo but apparently when they got there wakakuta linatumika and before they got to inform me I was there already...

"I remember that before I was heading to meet them we had this argument I dont remember exactly what it was about, but I remember the noise I made as I walked towards that classroom.....

"guys guys guess what! I beat all of you....hahahah am sooo loving my self....am sooo smarrrrr" there sikuweza kumalizia sentensi ya mwisho...imagine while I was making that noise nilikuwa naruka ruka na kurusha mikono juu but sikuwa nimeangalia vizuri ndani ya lile darasa kulikuwa kuna nani.....

My dear lord....darasa lilikuwa limejaa lecturers practically all of the administration na katika wote hao most of them who knew me walinifaham kama the most silent...quiet being they have ever known!! some of them even made examples of me darasani....dah!!
It was such an embarrassment...I couldnt even beggin to apologize I immediately went into paralysis!!

My friends had the laugh of the month...they were at me with it almost everytime I tried to outsmart them! I cannot live to forget that day...and today I woke up smillin at myself....such a record I made!!

what was your most embarrasing moment...?!

Goshhh!!!!!!! My most embarrassing moment is when i forgot to unzip my trouser at one of the events after coming from the wash room and every woman was staring at that part of me they just couldn't tell me other than staring at me lol!!!! i don't know what were there intentions sijui they thought that part of my body will come out:doh::doh::doh:

Hhmmm.....this story sounds like it has been chakachuad without the 'author' giving attribution.....don't y'all ask me why I feel that way but I just do

Goshhh!!!!!!! My most embarrassing moment is when i forgot to unzip my trouser at one of the events after coming from the wash room and every woman was staring at that part of me they just couldn't tell me other than staring at me lol!!!! i don't know what were there intentions sijui they thought that part of my body will come out:doh::doh::doh:

hahahahahah......maskini pole!!!
I can only imagine...dah mi ningekuambia:becky: hapo ndio ungezimia kabisa...

Hhmmm.....this story sounds like it has been chakachuad without without the 'author' giving attribution.....don't y'all ask me why I feel that way but I just do

Ok...can you put your feelings aside and tell us your experience?

When you come out of the 'wash room' (assuming you went in for the number one or even the number two) you are supposed to zip up your pants. You 'unzip' when you go to relieve yourself, not when you come out. Unzipping is to undo the zip that fastens something. Also, it is 'trousers' and not 'trouser'....

Sorry If you are offended....

When you come out of the 'wash room' (assuming you went in for the number one or even the number two) you are supposed to zip up your pants. You 'unzip' when you go to relieve yourself, not when you come out. Unzipping is to undo the zip that fastens something. Also, it is 'trousers' and not 'trouser'....

Cut him some slack its just a typo error:mad2:

hkl hoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
@finest ndo kusema mama big aliona pia?mmh mweeeeeee!!!!!!!

I always feel good when i am offended

Eti Rose anasema kuwa mama big alikuonea hapo alipojisahau.....ni kweli? :becky:

Nyie mnanitafutia matatizo akiingia humu mimi nitaulizwa siku hiyo nilikuwa wapi?:smile-big::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big:

Nyie mnanitafutia matatizo akiingia humu mimi nitaulizwa siku hiyo nilikuwa wapi?:smile-big::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big:

:tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape:

(ila kwani ulikuwa wapi....?:becky:)

hahhaa mwulize uyoooooooooo
utaulizwa?uulizwe nin wakat zipu haukuifunga makusud?

Nahisi ilikuwa ni katika haraka haraka za kurudi kwenye tukio ili watu wasishtuke.....
hahahahahah.....

Habari za asubuhi wapendwa....

Nilipoamka leo asubuhi, niliamka na hii kumbukumbu kichwani - kitu kilichotokea several years ago...it was funny somehow but quite embarrasing!!

Nilikuwa chuo na nilikuwa naelekea kwenye moja ya madarasa kukutana na rafiki zangu kwa ajili ya assignment fulani, nilipokuwa naongea nao before walinielekeza darasa walilomo but apparently when they got there wakakuta linatumika and before they got to inform me I was there already...

"I remember that before I was heading to meet them we had this argument I dont remember exactly what it was about, but I remember the noise I made as I walked towards that classroom.....

"guys guys guess what! I beat all of you....hahahah am sooo loving my self....am sooo smarrrrr" there sikuweza kumalizia sentensi ya mwisho...imagine while I was making that noise nilikuwa naruka ruka na kurusha mikono juu but sikuwa nimeangalia vizuri ndani ya lile darasa kulikuwa kuna nani.....

My dear lord....darasa lilikuwa limejaa lecturers practically all of the administration na katika wote hao most of them who knew me walinifaham kama the most silent...quiet being they have ever known!! some of them even made examples of me darasani....dah!!
It was such an embarrassment...I couldnt even beggin to apologize I immediately went into paralysis!!

My friends had the laugh of the month...they were at me with it almost everytime I tried to outsmart them! I cannot live to forget that day...and today I woke up smillin at myself....such a record I made!!

what was your most embarrasing moment...?!

wahda copied from me, she scored 98, i got 64.

mie ngoja nitoe embarrasment ya kimapenzi niliyowahi kuipata, makumbuka nilikuwa std 7 na nilikuwa nina akili sana class sasa kuna dada mmoja alikuwa chakaramu vibaya mno na alishaanza kamchezo ka kikubwa muda mrefu tu, basi kila siku akinikuta peke yangu alikuwa anasema ananipenda na anataka tukafanye matusi,

mimi nilikuwa naogopa sana ila nilikuwa namtamani kuna siku nikamwelezea kaka yangu akaniambia nimkubalie, basi siku hiyo nikamweleza huyo dada akakubali akasema twende kwenye choo flani kilikuwa kinajengwa hakijaisha vizuri na hakitumiki, basi tukaingia na kufika ndani ikawa vua wewe, vua wewe, yule dada akaniambia kama sitaki kuvua anaondoka, basi mie nikaamua kuvua kikaptula changu cha shule na pichu kibamia (enzi hizo) wazi. Unaambiwa yule dada baada ya kuona alitoka mbio anacheka kuelekea class. Baadae nikakaa nje najifikiria itakuwaje nikiingia class, break ilipoisha nikarudi class nilipoingia tu wasichana wote wakaangua kicheko, unaambiwa nilijisikia vibaya na baada ya kutoka shule siku hiyo nilitega shule siku 3 nikavunga nina malaria wazazi wakanipa dozi ya krolokwini nikawa nazinywa bila wasiwasi ingawa nikiumwa nilikuwa mpaka nilazimishwe lakini kwa siku zile niliona ni bora ya krolokwini kuliko ile aibu darasani

yule dada siku hizi sijui yuko wapi

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom