Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

What to do when you are in denial, excluded and a victim of injustice in Tanzania

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by LoyalTzCitizen, Sep 15, 2010.

1. LoyalTzCitizen

LoyalTzCitizen JF-Expert Member

Sep 15, 2010
    I would defensively like to share the literature commentators in ins above! that i found it really hard to express myself to demonstrate my rights in different issues which i found absolutely brutal among Tanzanians or professionals whom i thought would help based on what i believed to be right for me and many disadvantaged individuals.We need an outreach system to educate and update people of their rights, what they deserve and what should they be treated. This must be done now or sooner rather than later! Mungu ibariki Tanzania. JUSTICE IS MY BED!!

2. E=mcsquared

E=mcsquared JF-Expert Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Hamna commas, hueleweki kabisa!

3. LoyalTzCitizen

LoyalTzCitizen JF-Expert Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Don't need commas! it is a contemporary tech! good luck with ur punctuation! By the way i own a school you are more than welcomed to join! it will be free for ya! to help!! ta! and good luck!