Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

What really matter...

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Lugha' started by Aqua, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Aqua

Aqua JF-Expert Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Some persons simply refuse to grow old. I like that eighty-year-old man who told me:

What’s wrong with being eight years old? It is not how long you have been around; it is what you have done while you have been around.Sure, I have been in the world for eighty years. But I don’t have an old philosophy. I do not think old thoughts. I happen to own the business I run. But I can still run it all right.

When I find some bright young fellow who is as smart as I am, I will step down. Don’t think because I have a game leg that I can’t handle the business. You don’t run a business with your leg but with your head. And my head is okay.
    I don’t intend ever to get old. I know there will come a time when my obituary will be in paper, but I will have had the time of my life all my life. (by the father of positive thinking)

2. Aqua

Aqua JF-Expert Member

Mar 8, 2013
    How long have you been working with your company/organization?Anything positive you have done for the company for them to remember you?
    "What matter is not how long you have been around; it is what you have done while you have been around"
    Regards
    Aqua