What make the world goes round???

Eiyer

JF-Expert Member
Apr 17, 2011
Some people say money,some say beautfull garls!What do think?Unahangaika usiku na mchana upate hela au utoke outing na mabint wakali?(wazuri)au ni vijana mahandsome??

• People those with hate and those with love
  • Money... need i say mo??
  • Love.. within and between
  • Sex.. as in making love..
  • God the Almighty...

• People those with hate and those with love
  • Money... need i say mo??
  • Love.. within and between
  • Sex.. as in making love..
  • God the Almighty...

So hakuna jambo moja tu?

Money is every thing when there is every thing, but money is nothing when there is nothing, so I dont believe if money makes world goes round.

Money is every thing when there is every thing, but money is nothing when there is nothing, so I dont believe if money makes world goes round.

What about beautfull galz?Coz once Beyonce said galz ran the world,i think she meant that!

Like what?

We run the world
We run sex (men thinkin about it every 2 mins)
We run the money...lol... take all the mshahara...lol
We run God... I bliv Eve did a really bad presentation of us in the garden of eden.
We run each and every one of you thru the nine months we bake you..

We run the world
We run sex (men thinkin about it every 2 mins)
We run the money...lol... take all the mshahara...lol
We run God... I bliv Eve did a really bad presentation of us in the garden of eden.
We run each and every one of you thru the nine months we bake you..

May be,but not in my side,to me we run those things coz we have the power!What u said iz weakness of some of us!But naturally,we run the world!

May be,but not in my side,to me we run those things coz we have the power!What u said iz weakness of some of us!But naturally,we run the world!

So typical brother... you are a man you have to say that!

Bora umekuja bana... niambie...
Orait orait..now i got my partner next to me...embu mwambie huyu mujamaa who are the QUEENs of this jungle and how the KINGs run after us!

Bwoii without us even money wouldn‘t matter.