What make a perfect man/woman?

MwanaFalsafa1

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2008
Jamani recently we had a very interesting discussion started by my dear sis Kelly. That thread prompted me to get thinking. What makes a perfect man/woman? what do most women look for in a man? Men you are welcome to say what you look for in a woman.

Last edited:
Binafsi nim-consider mwanamke kuwa ni perfect for me kama ana sifa hizi: mwelewa, ambaye hatakuwa mzigo kwangu kiuchumi na hata kimawazo, mkarimu, mwenye upendo wa dhati na kubwa zaidi asiwe mtu wa kulalamika na kulaumu laumu hasa kwa mambo madogo..

Binafsi nim-consider mwanamke kuwa ni perfect for me kama ana sifa hizi: mwelewa, ambaye hatakuwa mzigo kwangu kiuchumi na hata kimawazo, mkarimu, mwenye upendo wa dhati na kubwa zaidi asiwe mtu wa kulalamika na kulaumu laumu hasa kwa mambo madogo..

Unapo sema mzigo kwako una maanisha una taka mwanamke anaye weza kujikim kimaisha au una maanisha una kwepa wale wanao penda pesa na starehe kupia kiasi?

Unapo sema mzigo kwako una maanisha una taka mwanamke anaye weza kujikim kimaisha au una maanisha una kwepa wale wanao penda pesa na starehe kupia kiasi?

Mkuu hapo namaanisha aina ya wanawake ambao hata kama ana pesa zake bado anakuwa na ile kasumba kuwa mwanaume ndiye mwenye wajibu wa kuhudumia familia, yeye pesa zake zinaishia kwenye vipodozi na mambo mengine binafsi ambayo hayana msaada kwa familia..

I have a problem with the premise of your question which assumes that there are certain qualities that make a perfect man and woman? Then you go on and contradict yourself by saying "I know nobody is perfect". Now, if you already concede that none of us (people) are infallible then why go ahead and ask "What makes a perfect man/woman?"

I have a problem with the premise of your question which assumes that there are certain qualities that make a perfect man and woman? Then you go on and contradict yourself by saying "I know nobody is perfect". Now, if you already concede that none of us (people) are infallible then why go ahead and ask "What makes a perfect man/woman?"

Thats why I asked what makes a perfect man/woman for an individual. No body is perfect in the sense that what is perfect for you is not perfect for me. It's all about individual preference.

Mkuu hapo namaanisha aina ya wanawake ambao hata kama ana pesa zake bado anakuwa na ile kasumba kuwa mwanaume ndiye mwenye wajibu wa kuhudumia familia, yeye pesa zake zinaishia kwenye vipodozi na mambo mengine binafsi ambayo hayana msaada kwa familia..

I get what you are saying. Wale wa changu ni changu na cha kwako ni cha kwetu sote.

Thats why I asked what makes a perfect man/woman for an individual. No body is perfect in the sense that what is perfect for you is not perfect for me. It's all about individual preference.

Still..if you concede that nobody (which to me it means not anyone; no person) is perfect then how can there be one that is perfect for an individual? Isn't that "individual" part of the "nobody" is perfect group? Just trying to get it straight here...

Last edited:
Still..if you you concede that nobody (which to me it means not anyone; no person) is perfect then how can there be one that is perfect for an individual? Isn't that "individual" part of the "nobody" is perfect group? Just trying to get it straight here...

Ait bro let me take dat part out. God I gotta be more careful with these writings haha.

Hakuna binadamu ambaye yuko perfect duniani. Cha muhimu ni kuangalia zaidi yale unayoyapenda katika mwanaume au mwanamke huyo na yale mapungufu yake ukayakubali na kuyavumilia (kama unaweza kuyakubali na kuyavumilia) kwamba ni mapungufu ya kibinadamu, kama inawezekana mkayafanyia kazi mapungufu yale ili angalau kuyapunguza.

Hakuna binadamu ambaye yuko perfect duniani. Cha muhimu ni kuangalia zaidi yale unayoyapenda katika mwanaume au mwanamke huyo na yale mapungufu yake ukayakubali na kuyavumilia (kama unaweza kuyakubali na kuyavumilia) kwamba ni mapungufu ya kibinadamu, kama inawezekana mkayafanyia kazi mapungufu yale ili angalau kuyapunguza.

So for you unaona what qualities are a must have? Tabia zipi wewe una weza kuvumilia na zipi hauwezi kuvumilia?

Hey M, for me the first thing is intelligence

I like this one. But what about things like respect? You know some men don't respect women and treat them like "second class" citizens. Unalionaje hilo? Mtu anakua intelligent but zero kwenye kutreat a lady.

I like this one. But what about things like respect? You know some men don't respect women and treat them like "second class" citizens. Unalionaje hilo? Mtu anakua intelligent but zero kwenye kutreat a lady.

Yea, M, I said that's the first. But true intelligence will carry along many civilized things like respect, good manners, a good heart

Yea, M, I said that's the first. But true intelligence will carry along many civilized things like respect, good manners, a good heart

As for me what I would look for in a woman first is self respect. A woman who can respect herself in every way. Because these days naona madada zetu wengi sana mh they are just doing things to please the crowd.

A gentleman will be obviously civilized and of course that comes with some intelligence in it. He'll love and be respectiful to his woman and see her as a partner in life and not a second citizen. He'll treat her like a, part of himself (does it make sense) biblia inasema kama ubavu wake. So that means with lots of love and care. And it's imperative for a woman to treat her man the same way for the relationship to work

As for me what I would look for in a woman first is self respect. A woman who can respect herself in every way. Because these days naona madada zetu wengi sana mh they are just doing things to please the crowd.

This's very true, and if respect yourself well, you'll obviously respect others too.

This's very true, and if respect yourself well, you'll obviously respect others too.

True. Then the second thing is someone progressive. Napenda mwanamke mpenda maendeleo na ambae mnaweza kusaidiana kusonga mbele. Siyo a person who would hold you back. Maana una kuta wengine wana taka waishi the good life lakini wanadhani it just happens out of no where au ana tegemea wewe ndiyo uendelee mle wote

Back
Top Bottom