Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

What is wrong with our african leaders?

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Orkesumet, Feb 18, 2009.

1. O

Orkesumet Member

Feb 18, 2009
    This is an extract of President Elect Baraka Obama when addressing the nation jana before signing a bail out package of $ 787bn. I wonder is happening to our leaders here in africa who seem to lack vision and will to build strong economies in their respective countries. Since, we have been very good in "copying" I think it is high time for our leaders to follow the Obama's path and may be, they will take the continent to the "river side".

..This legislation represents only the first part of the broad strategy we need address our economic crisis. In the coming days and weeks I will be launching other aspects of our plan. We will need to stabilise, repair and reform our banking system and get credit back to businesses and families. We need to end the culture where we ignore problems until they become full brown crisis instead of recognise them. The only way to built a thriving economy to set and enforce firm rules of law...we need to do everything in the short term to get our economy move again..."
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. M

Manitoba JF-Expert Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Kikubwa watakachokuambia ni "unaona, hata marekani pia wanapata matatizo kama haya, sembuse sisi?". Hiyo ya kwamba wanayafanyia kazi hawaioni.

Wanasema hata mbuzi anaona mbele, ila kuona mbali shughuli ...