What is sexy to you?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Women...what do you find sexy in a man? Is it the brain? is it money? is it the looks?

Men..what do you find sexy in a woman? is it her intellect? is it her hair? is it her bosom?

Who are more superficial? Men or women?

Both are superficial. Women go for money and the men go for looks, it can't get more superficial than this.

I prefer a man with intellect. Kama hana NO Sir...

Both are superficial. Women go for money and the men go for looks, it can't get more superficial than this.

I prefer a man with intellect. Kama hana NO Sir...

The potential for both is a must.What is the use going for money when there is no brain?

Sexy is imprudent, in fact so imprudent the Swahili do not even have a word for it.

For this reason, it is foreign to me and I steer clear off it.

I know lovely, beautiful, graceful etc.

But sexy, mmh, smells of overly graphic animalistic crude innuendos and barely disguised instant gratification seeking carnal desires.

Last edited:
You dig the gold and then you bounce....get it?

If you find Gold you keep on mining ...not bouncing!!!

A man with alot of money is always going to be Sexy!!! no matter how we slice it.

Sad but True...Men prefer good looking women... Arm Candy to really take the ego for a long trip.

the courtship/mating dance between men and women has evovled and now has become a superficial game.

It is no longer subtle and it is so blase...thats the reason for the fake hair, fake nails and fake B**Bs and to some extent fake A*** too.
Every woman is trying to fit the stereotype so as to grab a man of means...
the society has made it that way.

Women...what do you find sexy in a man? Is is the brain? is it money? is it the looks?

Men..what do you find sexy in a woman? is it her intellect? is it her hair? is it her bosom?

Who are more superficial? Men or women?

Women are complicated creatures....i think you should know that first and foremost!......

The only way a woman can truly be complited/satisfied is to get herself 4 different men...so its all of the above brain,money,looks and sex....

and here are the 4 category of men
first a woman need an Old guy
second an Ugly guy
third A Mandingo brother and lastly a Gay guy!....

Hao wote hapo juu wana sifa zao...let me know if you want to know wasifu wao...

Women are complicated creatures....i think you should know that first and foremost!......

The only way a woman can truly be complited/satisfied is to get herself 4 different men...so its all of the above brain,money,looks and sex....

second an Ugly guy

Hello my wifi,

Heeee...umenichekesha kweli leo my dear. Yani hapo umemaliza kila kitu kwenye hio sentence.

second an Ugly guy

Kumbe ndio unavyofikiri hivyo eeeeh? Ahahahahaha...haya bana

second an Ugly guy

Please tupe wasifu wao!

Please tupe wasifu wao!

Ok here we go
Old guy:........he sits around the house with you,spend his pension check on you,hug you,hold you ,give you comfort,and wont expect any sex from you because,well he can't get it up no way...from him we get financial security.

The ugly guy:..... he will go above and beyonf the call of duty to help you out,he will take the kids to the lessons(if you have one) after school,run you down to the grocery store,wash the car ont he weekend,baby sit the cat/dog (kama unaye)....he will provide it because he is just happy because he got a pretty girl paying attention on him (all the attention)..... from him we get ;'Me time"....

And then there is Mandingo brother:.....mandingo brother we knw what we get from him.....he's big,he is not that smart,can't hold good converstation,got muscles popping out from his eyebrows to his pinkie toe and when you see him you know he is going to out your back out.And that's all women want from mandingo brother...because he makes sure he gives it real good....mind blowing sex.

lastly a gay guy:........what a woman need froma gay guy is some one to go shopping with,who deosn't want anything fromy ou than gossip and details about what the old man bought you,which errands you sent the ugly guy to take care of and exactly how mandingo brother had you doing monkey flips for a week....its liek the gay guy gives you all the juicy stuff and smile....