What is Psychometric Test na zinafanyika wapi hapa TZ? Radar may be?

Jamani kuna kazi nimeitwa kwenye interview lakini wanataka niwapelekee result za Psychometric Test, nimepokea email hii
...."Please note that we require for the position your latest Cognitive Ability Psychometric Test(CAPT) certified by an Independent Psychometric Invigilator

Should you not have your psychometric assessment ready, please fill the
entry assessment form but schedule your CAPT with an International
invigilator including but not limited to;
Apple gate www.applegate.co.uk
Escbon Services Africa www.escbon.com
Testing Mind www.testingmind.com

Any other accredited CAPT Invigilator is fine as well.".....

Sasa nimejaribu kufungua hizo website, sipati info zakunisaidia, hebu nisaidieni mawazo, pale radar wanafanya hii kitu? I guess ndo aptitude test?

Having reviewed application,qualifications & experience,we have pre- shortlisted you for the position of Project Officer - based in Mwanza, Tanzania but with travel to Nairobi Kenya on need basis.

For the full Job description and remuneration terms,please see Careers Vacancies- Horn of Africa Aid

Please find attached to this email is our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization.Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position urgently .

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric GPS score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation as the recruitment is being done here in the UK, we are unable to conduct the same.We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.

If your GPS is not ready,please fill & send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your GPS with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below and email me your as soon as possible;

Favran Consultants www.favran.com

Grill HR Consultants www.grillhr.net

Any other accredited GPS Invigilator is fine as well.

Please scan and email the certified GPS score to reach me on or before close of business Friday 12th June 2015 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.

Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes.Horn of Africa Relief Aid is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Regards,

Hazel Cloe

Human Resources Manager
Horn of Africa Relief Aid (HOARA)
Europe,Middle East & Africa Office
Dalton House 60,Windsor Avenue London,UK
Tel: + 442036951303( UK,Middle East & Africa Office)
Fax: + 44 3039828383

hazel@hoareliefaid.org

www.hoareliefaid.org

hawa watu ni matapeli wakubwa sana wala sio watu wa kuwaamini au kuwajibu hata kidogo

Achaneni nazo hizo..... kwa sasa issue nzima ni AMCAT
Hiyo ni Emplyability test katika vipengele vya English, Logic, Personality, Quantitative na field of work kama Sales, Marketing, Engineering etc...
ZoomTanzania wanatoa hiyo huduma sasa...

Hii kitu imerudi tena kwa kasi.

"For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric ACPTS score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in the USA, we are unable to conduct the same. We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.

Movrof Centre www.movrof.com
QTW Testing Centre www.qtwtesting.com
Any other accredited ACPTS Invigilator is fine as well.

part of me is telling me to do it the other part is telling me "dont do it"...sasa sijui cha kufanya niko njia panda..it is also my dream job yani sijui nisemeje ila kutoa $75 na hujui utapata au la ndo sijui..nimeshasend back 'new staff assessment form' kanambia i should send him the CAPT score as soon as i can..niko njia paaandaa.
kama wote tulotumiwa tusipofanya test sawa,wanaweza kutumia criteria zingine kusshortlist,but kama kuna waliokwisha fanya hapo ndo imekula kwetu tusiofanya,lol..

daaah...asanteni sana...nimepata the same email na mshahara wake ni noma lazma uvutike tu....

Uliomba kampuni gani au Ngo gani mpaka wakakwambia ivyoo? kuhusu iyo Test, nilishapitiaga moja kama iyoo ila ilikuwa ni utapeli mtupu. Tena wanakupa siku3,4. Weka Website yao umu tuione. Tena kazi zao mishahara yao minono minono unadata. ukiwa rahisi rahisi unatekwa. unafanya test, wanakupa majibu, then byebye... they only want the money..

We have reviewed your application, qualifications & experience, and pre- shortlisted you for the Finance and Administration Officer Position - based in our regional office in Mwanza,Tanzania but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Kampala,Uganda and Nairobi,Kenya on need basis.
For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007) or visit http://wellcome-trust.or g/vacancies/
Find also attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently (by 6/1/2017).
For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric ACPTS score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in the USA, we are unable to conduct the same. We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.
If your ACPTS is not ready, please fill & send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your ACPTS with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible;
Movrof Centre www.movrof.com
QTW Testing Centre www.qtwtesting.com

Any other accredited ACPTS Invigilator is fine as well.
Please scan and email the certified ACPTS score to reach me on or before close of business Thursday 5th January 2017 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.
Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. Wellcome Trust Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Regards,
Joy Phillips
Human Resources Manager
Wellcome Trust International,
Middle East & Africa Office
11th Floor,NY10169, 230 Park Av.
Hemsley Building,NY,USA
Tel: + 1 646 586 2895
Fax: + 1 646 503 2343

I trust you are fine.

We have reviewed your application, qualifications & experience and pre- shortlisted you for the Finance & Administration Officer Position - based in our regional office in Zanzibar,Tanzania but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Kampala,Uganda and Nairobi,Kenya on need basis.
For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007) or visit https://vacancies.concer n-world.org
Find attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently due to work backlog (by 6/7/2017)

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric PPACTS score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in the UK, we are unable to conduct the same.
We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.
If your PPACTS is not ready, please fill & send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your PPACTS with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible;
Daggmov Africa www.daggmov.com
SRTW Testing Centre www.srtwtesting.com
Any other accredited PPACTS Invigilator is fine as well.

Please scan and email the certified PPACTS score to reach me on or before close of business Thursday 6th July 2017. if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.
Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. Concern WorldWide is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Regards,
Kelly Clark
Human Resources Manager
Concern WorldWide
Middle East & Africa Office
London, SW11 3TN,
Tel: +44 203 514 2642
Fax: +44 207 278 5667
United Kingdom

PPACTS Booking

International Psychometric Accredited Certified Test Score Certification (PPACTS) gives you an accurate insight into a person’s mental horsepower.
Whilst CVs and qualifications provide you with a benchmark for a person’s academic or intellectual achievements, PPACTS test gives you an indication of the person’s potential and their ability to cope with change.

Businesses and Organizations use PPACTS testing to gain a greater level of certainty in their recruitment decisions, and add focus to their development programs and staff retention initiatives, they also use them to identify and fast track potential leaders.

We offer PPACTS Certification, which is a Psychometric cognitive and mental ability with situational judgement assessment test that includes a personality assessment.
PPACTS tests own structured thinking & aptitude and no study pack is provided in advance of the test. There are two options how this can be done;

Option 1:
Physical invigilation here at our offices at Carry Court B69, Kyuna, Nairobi, Kenya – Kes 11,650 (USD 135) inclusive of VAT For this option please book two days in advance due to our scheduling process and obtain appointment & gate pass as security will require this for entry in the premise. The PPACTS certified Score is ready within one hour after completion of the test in pdf format. Please note that no score will be released until the fee has been paid.

The fee payment methods available are; Bank cash deposit- Credit Bank (Ask for details.)
Other fee payment methods are also available for International clients(Please specify your country of residence to receive fee payment instructions for your country)

PPACTS program is a proven and safe testing tool that focuses on the "mental" abilities typically needed to efficiently perform a wide range of job functions and assignments.We are living in a globalized world with an increasing demand for "adaptability".

The PPACTS program gives a good idea of this desirable feature, because PPACTS is a good indicator of how quickly and accurately a person can process new information.

Therefore, the PPACTS program gives both you and the current or future employers valuable information about how exactly your potential can best be implemented in terms of job selection and award of job and career planning.

Option 2:
Having the PPACTS test sent to you online via email as a word document attachment for you to complete and sending email back to us within two hour- Kes 8,650 (USD 115) inclusive of VAT.

This option requires no prior booking in advance and can be done from any location worldwide to clients who cannot avail themselves to our office due to distance or work commitments.

The bookings can be done Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm.Booking for Sunday or after 6pm can be arranged with prior notice.
Note: The PPACTS test under both options 1 & 2 are is the same test and the difference in pricing under option 1 is due to use of our board room and computer.

Fee payment via Safaricom Mpesa is also available.

Please email book@dagmov.com or call Clifford +254 707 227 512 or Contact US for any inquiry and also to schedule an PPACTS booking Appointment.

Hawa matapeli bado wamerudi aisee,
Unavutiwa mshahara mzuri ili uharakishe kuwatumia hela matapeli wa Kenya wakupe hiyo test,
Ukituma tu imekula kwako

BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT BULLSHIT! AND F* THE TEST TOO....

Ukitaka aliwe hela yako Mchana kweupe KAFANYE HIO TEST nime type kwa herufi kubwa ili mwenye short eye sight aone vizuri...

Hawa jamaa ndio Michezo Yao hio. Na hasa unapo kua kwenye stress zaku tafuta kazi unaweza jikuta una kopa ili mradi tu ufanye ki test uchwara hiki ambacho haki eleweki hata dhumuni lake ni nini.

ONYO: Kazi yoyote inayo kutaka utoe hela kwa jili yaku endelea na usahili wa steps zinazo fuata hio sio kazi. Its a SCAM ni UTAPELI.

Tuna yajua mashirika na makampuni makubwa Tanzania hii ambayo hayaja wai kuwaomba shortlisted candidates pesa... isipo kua viji kampuni vyaku undwa kwenye mtandao.

Usije ukasema huku pata ushauri, ndio tuna kupa ushauri sasa sisi tulio wai kupokea email za style hio...

Narudia tena hakuna kazi hapo, don't even waste your time thinking of that stupid test, hio hela chukua mnunulie Mamako mazazi kitenge kama zawadi ya siku ya wanawake duniani.. And guess what "Maombi ya mama kwa mtoto yana nguvu" Utapata kazi inayo eleweka kuliko hio ya utapeli.

Na huyu James ndio huwa ana jibu email...

Usije uka sema huku pewa ushauri.

Back
Top Bottom