What happened to science and technology in developing countries.

Tikerra

JF-Expert Member
Sep 3, 2008
When I was in Form I and II,I had a great idea,and that was to make something that nobody has ever made.I had no idea what,but something that nobody has ever made!As years passed by however,the idea seemed to varnisH. I learnt that the knowledge I received,could not be translated into an invention:it was common knowledge in the elite scientific world!Now I know that the Big Brother categorizes knowledge into three categories,common,secret and top secret.Common knowledge is usually offered to developing countries and other countries.They know this will seldom take us any where.No wonder we do not make any breakthroughs in science and technology.We end up only fixing or copying what has already been patented!Secret knowledge is offered to selected individuals in Western countries,while top secret knowledge is offered to even a fewer individuals also in western countries for very special assignments.Now it seems the Big Brother does not even want us to have even the so called common science knowledge!It is common knowledge that science subjects are not given the necessary priority they deserve.This is not mere coincidence,but a very well planned agenda by the Big Brother.Manipulation is done through syllabuses and various education policies.Whether our leaders know what is happening,is only a guess!However the guys are very talented in deception,so its only the very intelligent and careful who can pick up the bits and pieces.To common sense science is extremely important to a developing economy like ours.Astonishingly however it is not given the attention it deserves,at least by what is going on!Students are provided with an extremely poor background in science by manipulating syllabuses in primary schools.Worse still, they are also provided with unqualified,frustrated teachers and an extremely poor learning environment. Furthermore,when they are in secondary schools, it is made sure that they do not have qualified teachers,facilities and the right learning environment.Those few who manage to get jobs,are frustrated to hell.They are lowly payed,and literally subjects of their arts colleagues,who they looked down upon in secondary school and high school probably even University as being incompetent!Seeing the fate of their colleagues,few now dare to venture into science subjects.Why,because there is no money and no employment.Big Brother mission accomplished!Dependency and slavery achieved.For Gods sake, for how long will this non sense go on, for how long should we knock so that our leaders can see what the Big Brother is doing to us.Do they want Tanzania to be a nation of human drones?Please wake up.

Last edited:
When I was in Form 1 and 2,I had a great idea,and that was to make something that nobody has ever made.I had no idea what,but something that nobody has ever made.As years passed by however,the idea seemed to varnish,as I learnt that the knowledge I received,could not be translated into an invention,it was common knowledge in the elite scientific world!I now I know that the Big Brother categorizes knowledge into three categories,common,secret and top secret.Common knowledge is usually offered to developing countries and other countries.They know this will seldom take us any where.No wonder we do not make any breakthroughs in science and technology.We end up fixing or copying what has already been patented!Secret knowledge is offered to selected individuals in Western countries,while top secret knowledge is offered to even a fewer individuals also in western countries for very special assignments.Now it really seems the Big Brother does not even want us to have even the so called common science knowledge!It is not a secret that science subjects are not given the necessary priority they deserve.This is not bad luck,but a very well planned agenda by the Big Brother.Manipulation is done through syllabuses and various education policies.Whether our leaders know what is happening,is only a guess!However the guys are very talented in deception,so its only the very intelligent and careful who can pick up the bits and pieces.To common sense science is extremely important to a developing economy like ours.Astonishingly,all efforts are made to make sure that students do not excel in science,at least by what is going on!Students are provided with an extremely poor background in science by manipulating syllabuses in primary schools.Worse still, they are also provided with unqualified,frustrated teachers and an extremely poor learning environment. Furthermore,when they are in secondary schools, it is made sure that they do not have qualified teachers,facilities and the right learning environment.Those few who manage to get jobs,are frustrated to hell.They are lowly payed,and literally subjects of their arts colleagues,who they looked down upon in secondary school and high school probably even University as being incompetent!Seeing the fate of their colleagues,few now dare to venture into science subjects.Why,because there is no money and no employment.Big Brother mission accomplished!Dependency and slavery achieved.For Gods sake, for how long will this non sense go on, for how long should we knock so that our leaders can see what the Big Brother is doing to us.Do they want us exterminated?Please wake up.

Very good topic Tikerra, i am one of many frustrated by the failed enabling process that could've seen African inventors and scientists hit worldwide headlines. Believe me, things that have gone through my mind, especially in inventing new tools specific for our environment, to tame it and improve the adaptations necessary for our wellbeing is countless. There are things that i've thought of that went unnoticed but only to read in the media they've been implemented by someone else in the western world - 7 years later that is! An attempt to approach someone at the ministry responsible for all these as a grand gesture usually leaves that person frustrated by unnecessary hindrances and the rather cultural bureaucracy which at any normal pace, turns that person into a laughing stock.

The need to discuss how to overcome these barriers perhaps is a good start. But again this is not the first time this issue has come to light. The underrating of great inventive minds present in Africa is exercebated by our fellow brothers and sisters. In return, giving ammo for the proponents of 'ndivyo tulivyo' school of thought. How long should this cyclic cause-effect theme last, i don't know, generations perhaps...!! Seriously, I would wish for this thing to end up right now. But again think of it, we are dealing with a population whose dependency on substandard goods, services etc etc is rife. What is worse, the sub-existence life is furthered by our political machines to which we have given the mandate to rule and control our forever destiny. How long for, the question remains.

China and to some great extent, India have led the way in showing if you are determined to achieve something you will. Materials and the know how of doing things is widely present, blue prints on almost every invention can be found. Their determination was to see their society play so hard with these blue prints. International and crossborder copyright and patent laws are something of ambiguity when nationalistic interests are at stake. Have heard Pakistan have ditched them, and so I believe is the case for Iran. Tuna watu wenye akili na wanasayansi wenye uwezo mkubwa tu lakini hatuwawezeshi. Si Tanzania pekee, bali pahali pengi Africa. The Truth ndipo anapopata mishale yakututungua sisi na IQ zetu. Ngoja nikatafute mkate uliotengenezwa kwenye oven iliyotoka ng'ambo!!! :(

SteveD.

Q: What happened to science and technology in developing countries?

A: Nothing happened.

Great lets blame the white man, that will solve EVERYTHING!!!

Back
Top Bottom