Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

What function is the most important element for an ERP System?

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by mario2027, Dec 11, 2010.

1. m

mario2027 New Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Hi
    I am wondering what What functionality should be the most important element for a ERP System. Different people may choose different ERP Sytems, but it is fair to say that there must be some functionalities may be included in a PHP ERP system to differ itself from others to be a distinguished one. So what that kind functionality is?

2. O

Ogwe Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Security component is a critical function often deliberately overlooked by corporates. Systems intergrity is a problem in third world managed enterprises. You have seen research that suggest that fraud is a common threat to many enterprises, however one will quickly note absense of security function in most ERP Systems.

For instance in Kenya SAP is one such application with a Security Module, however most organizations will deliberately avoid acitivating the module purposely to conduct illicit acts on the system. Consequently, I will strongly recommend and suggest that security function be a key factor in any procured sytem. I trust and hope I have been of assistance.