What does girls need?

Accordin' to me gals expects so many from her Boyfrnd/Husband.
She wants him to share his every moment of life, may b it's MAZURI au MABAYA ! As she shared with him.
Expects him to b honest, true lovin', caring , mutual understng, readyness to help her while in problems, towards their Mahusiano na mengineyo.
Yapo mengi bt kwa leo yatoshe haya.
na nyi boys mna expect nin trom gals

Accordin' to me gals expects so many from her Boyfrnd/Husband.
She wants him to share his every moment of life, may b it's MAZURI au MABAYA ! As she shared with him.
Expects him to b honest, true lovin', caring , mutual understng, readyness to help her while in problems, towards their Mahusiano na mengineyo.
Yapo mengi bt kwa leo yatoshe haya.

Thank uu for the answers its brilliant wat ican tell is we women like antettion and ofcoz it is tru whenever it cums to relationship we expect alot bt smtms tings become differently but wat i can tell is being balance helps alot coz if u only need tobe given mambo mazur bas uwe nawe wafanya hivo ts where u will enjoy it uknw being funny inaruhusiwa ktk mapenz kama mim na jg aaah swaaaf. Ni hayo. Vpi hun mzima?

na nyi boys mna expect nin trom gals

Wat iknw n kam si sahihi mtanisahihisha wel a real gentleman always expect a person[gal] to be real to herself, b confident and awe mtu yupo straight forward and pia awe mwenye positive vision and ofcoz anyemjali na kumthamin mi nafikiri hivo so sijui tena kama nimeenda chaka jg beibe sema neno pliiz

Wat iknw n kam si sahihi mtanisahihisha wel a real gentleman always expect a person[gal] to be real to herself, b confident and awe mtu yupo straight forward and pia awe mwenye positive vision and ofcoz anyemjali na kumthamin mi nafikiri hivo so sijui tena kama nimeenda chaka jg beibe sema neno pliiz
pia boys hupenda mschana ambae umueka yey free pale anapohtaj kuwa free

Kumganda mtu sio sign kubwa ya penz la dhat smtms we need time for frends so trust n kujiamin ndo mpango
but cha ajabu boys wengine uwachagulia galz marafk wa kuwa nao mfano boy anakomaa gal asiwe na rafk wa kiume!! kwan huo ndioupendo!??!!!!!!

but cha ajabu boys wengine uwachagulia galz marafk wa kuwa nao mfano boy anakomaa gal asiwe na rafk wa kiume!! kwan huo ndioupendo!??!!!!!!

spirit of being responsible bt huwa sm hw wanakosea bt meliona hili ila in other hand they are right mana kumuintatein mtu mwingne mwishowe ale mzigo bt love is also agreement bana dos n donts zinahusika

Yapo lukuki ! Bt kwa uchache niseme, i need a girl who understandin' my feelin' i have to her.
Coz that's a thing which most sensitive too!
I wants her to b patient enough to listen to me side of the things, respect eachother's individuality.
Not to keep any secrets b'twin us! That's true way to me love her.
Im expects the same needs in my attention in every moments of life.

Yapo lukuki ! Bt kwa uchache niseme, i need a girl who understandin' my feelin' i have to her.
I wants her to b patient enough to listen to me side of the things, respect eachother's individuality.
To keep any secrets b'twin us! That's true way to me love her.

Basi love umetishaaaaaa

That is totally wrong, try another ways

Kwa sasa, napenda msichana atakaetambua kuwa tuko Bonde la Mpunga, Dar es salaam, na wala sio Alberqueque, New Mexico, au somewhere in Hollywood.
Kifupi sipendi wadada waigizaji, kucha feki, kope feki, nywele feki, maisha feki, c'moon, mpaka feelings feki?

everygirl wanta a guy
who hugs her when they are watching a scary or romantic movie
who gives her his jacket even when he himself is feeling cold
who will always be the one to make her laugh
most importantly he will love her for whom she

that guy is what google calls "NO RESULT FOUND"
:nono::nono:
what do you think does gals or boys wants??
princess enny....kamuulize Catherine atakupa jibu!
but kiukweli..we all need someone who loves us for who we are...hayo mengine madoido!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom