Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

What do you know about Julius Sello Malema?!..

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Nyakwec's Bro, Sep 12, 2012.

1. N

Nyakwec's Bro JF-Expert Member

Sep 12, 2012
    Always am eager to know about Julius Malema but i have failed to get enough time to find details information about

this interesting South african young man only 31 yrs old.

Today I heard from bbc that Military camp in South Africa are placed in precarious situation,because Julius Malema

prepares to talk with complained soldiers outside the City of Johannesburg.

I have tried to find some information about him and found that this man entered into politics when he joined the

Masupatsela pioneer of the African National Congress at age of nine in 1990.He received military trining at the age of

14,which led to him joining the ANC Youth League in 1994 those informations somehow give me light to understand

now though partially who is Malema according to that background sure Malema is the man who has ambitions and

prepared to fight for anything he believes that can results to changes of the society by using any means that why

even South African leaders are trembled with Malema's movements.

Therefore my friends I want to know from you what do you know about Julius Malema,do you think this man is right in his movements and actions

in different social issues in South Africa for example Marikana strikes etc.

2. Bongolander

Bongolander JF-Expert Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Julius Malema is uneducated, fascist, racist, corrupt and violent south African. I had a chance to watch a program on BBC about the guy, he seems to behave in same way as other nationalist South Aficans.