what do you do when you are so angry and lost?

You can do the most hated thing by many people. All you can do is, "FORGIVE ", and you will be free from unnecessary pains. Remove the bitterness in your heart. Let me tell you an example. Take a clear glass of water, put earth in it and water, let it settle. After settling, take a clean stick and put in the glass. you will see dirtiness come up. now take another clean water in another glass and put a clean stick in it. You can now see the difference. In the first case: was the stick a problem that caused dirtiness to come up? no! The glass had dirtiness, the stick just proved to us that there was dirtiness in the glass. Now, when you get angered, it is you who had problems. sort them out! Forgive and ask forgiveness. Those whom you think have caused pains to you may have dirtiness too but you are not like a glass, you are more than that. You can refuse to accept their dirtiness. Otherwise they are just proving you that "you are bitter" not them.

mmh i have liked this. The glass example makes life and problems so easy to look at and solve.

Carmel,
This is the introduction to the book i was telling you about. Please read this aloud and focus on the highlighted parts.

Introduction
Anger is part of life — no less than memory, happiness, and compassion.
No one chooses to be angry. Anger is a reaction that’s built into your
nervous system. In fact, anger is one of the first emotions mothers recognize
in their newborn infants. So, it’s never too early to start anger management.
Anger says more about you — your temperament, how you view the world,
how balanced your life is, and how easily you forgive others — than it does
about other people. You don’t have to be a victim of your own anger — you
can choose how you respond when the world doesn’t treat you the way you
want it to. You have just as much choice about how you express your anger
as you do about what color shirt you wear, what you eat for breakfast, or
what time you go jogging this afternoon. You also have a choice about how
much of yesterday’s anger you carry into the future and how much anger you
are likely to experience tomorrow. If I didn’t believe that, I would have been
doing something very different with my professional life for the past 40 years!

No one is exempt from problematic anger. Anger is a very democratic
emotion — it causes problems for men and women, kids and the elderly, rich
and poor, educated and uneducated, people of all colors and ethnic back-
grounds, believers and nonbelievers. Tens of millions of human beings need-
lessly suffer from what I call toxic anger — anger that literally poisons your
life — each and every day of their lives.

Anger is not something that can — or should be — cured. But you have to
manage it well — at home, at work, and in your most intimate relationships —
if you want to benefit from it.
Anger Management For Dummies tells you how
to manage your anger by focusing on the positive — how to get a good
night’s sleep, how to change your perspective on life, why confession is
better for you than venting, how to transform conflicts into challenges, and
much more. Anger management has moved far beyond the simplistic (albeit
well-intentioned) advice of years past to count to ten or take a couple of deep
breaths every time you get angry
— and that’s good news!

I am angry, my heart is in great pain. i dont know what to do.
Can anyone tell me how to deal with this pain i feel in my chest? I just want to give up on everything. Right now i dont know whether to resign frm my job and stay at home or to hold on, i dont know whether i should take a break and go far away, and the problem is, i dont know where to go, pls tell me what you do when you feel the world is crumbling down on you.

Kuna visababishi mbalimbali ambavyo vinaweza kukupelekea kwenye hali hiyo. Ili kujua nini cha kufanya inabidi uweke wazi nini ki/visababishi vya hali uliyonayo.

Management hiyo inategemea na kisababishi. Kwa mfano, uchukulie unataka kwenda sehemu ya mbali, nzuri, tulivu na ya gharama, hii haitasaidia kuondoa maumivu yako ya moyo ikiwa sababu ni kibuti. Badala yake inaweza kukuzidishia maumivu ukimkumbuka aliyekupiga kibuti (mambo mliyokuwa mnafanya pamoja, ahadi mlizoahidiana na ndoto za future yenu, ambavyo ungefurahi kama mngekuwa hapo pamoja) na mwishowe ukajikuta unacommit suicide bure.

Hivyo basi, ili kupata ushauri, msaada sahihi wa mawazo kuhusiana na unavyojisikia sasa, ni vema ukaweka wazi chanzo cha tatizo.
Thanks Ama, sijapigwa kibuti no! na kwa sasa nachohitaji zaidi ni general ways of dealing with anger bila kujali nini kimesababisha hiyo anger. when i feel ok and ready to disclose whatever has caused this, you all/ or some will know. but at the moment am just hurt.

Nenda kwa mtu umpandaye sana halafu anzisha story inayofanana na kilichokukasirisha huku ukiwa na lengo la kujua kwanini kimetokea na utawezaje kupata suluhisho la kikukasirishacho hapo naamini machungu yatapoa na hata ikitokea siku nyingine unajua cha kukupoza

Nenda kwa mtu umpendaye sana halafu anzisha story inayofanana na kilichokukasirisha huku ukiwa na lengo la kujua kwanini kimetokea na utawezaje kupata suluhisho la kikukasirishacho hapo naamini machungu yatapoa na hata ikitokea siku nyingine unajua cha kukupoza

Carmel,
This is the introduction to the book i was telling you about. Please read this aloud and focus on the highlighted parts.

Introduction
Anger is part of life — no less than memory, happiness, and compassion.
No one chooses to be angry. Anger is a reaction that’s built into your
nervous system. In fact, anger is one of the first emotions mothers recognize
in their newborn infants. So, it’s never too early to start anger management.
Anger says more about you — your temperament, how you view the world,
how balanced your life is, and how easily you forgive others — than it does
about other people. You don’t have to be a victim of your own anger — you
can choose how you respond when the world doesn’t treat you the way you
want it to. You have just as much choice about how you express your anger
as you do about what color shirt you wear, what you eat for breakfast, or
what time you go jogging this afternoon. You also have a choice about how
much of yesterday’s anger you carry into the future and how much anger you
are likely to experience tomorrow. If I didn’t believe that, I would have been
doing something very different with my professional life for the past 40 years!

No one is exempt from problematic anger. Anger is a very democratic
emotion — it causes problems for men and women, kids and the elderly, rich
and poor, educated and uneducated, people of all colors and ethnic back-
grounds, believers and nonbelievers. Tens of millions of human beings need-
lessly suffer from what I call toxic anger — anger that literally poisons your
life — each and every day of their lives.

Anger is not something that can — or should be — cured. But you have to
manage it well — at home, at work, and in your most intimate relationships —
if you want to benefit from it. Anger Management For Dummies tells you how
to manage your anger by focusing on the positive — how to get a good
night’s sleep, how to change your perspective on life, why confession is
better for you than venting, how to transform conflicts into challenges, and
much more. Anger management has moved far beyond the simplistic (albeit
well-intentioned) advice of years past to count to ten or take a couple of deep
breaths every time you get angry — and that’s good news!
I am earching for realistic and practical solutions. thanks for the books but unfortunately i dont have time to read them and i happen to think that people who believes that solutions come from books are living a lie.

Dada Carmel,
If we didnt read books we wouldnt have reached where we were. Even Newton and Einsten, read books. We also read the bible and we rely on it for our preparation of the journey to heaven. Yet the bible is also a book.

Your problem like every problem in the world must have been documented somewhere. I know in your situation you wouldnt wish to be burdened with reading so many pages thats why i advised you to read the first three chapters.

Hata mimi wakati nilipokuwa mtoto naumwa nilikuwa nakataa sana dawa na sindano. I can understand you and sympathise with you. But baada ya kunywa dawa na sindano wakati mwingine kwa lazima nilipona.

You may think the book isnt worth it but trust me: it has sold 10 milion copies worldwide.
I am earching for realistic and practical solutions. thanks for the books but unfortunately i dont have time to read them and i happen to think that people who believes that solutions come from books are living a lie.

To me I am unpredictable, sometimes I keep quiet and don't talk anything related to the subject matter, sometimes I talk of the subject matter and my anger simply vanish away, sometimes I pray, sometimes I go to visit a friend, sometimes I go for a soft drink, watch movies, etc! Every issue is dealt differently according to circumstances! I guess, am so complicated, but happily, I always manage my anger!

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.

Hey! Wote msemao atafute njia mbadala ya kusahau nawapinga cause that is brooding na side effects zake zinakwenda mbali zaidi ni bora kuface reality and dealing with it!

Usiahirishe matatizo!

Just kill the bastard!

Nanukuu "Hate isn't the opposite of love, indifference is the oppositee of love because if you HATE you still CARE"

Kaka,
Huu ushauri sio mzuri kwa state aliyonayo dada Carmel. You men dont know how we, Women feel when are in such situations. We can do anything. We can poison our husbands and kill our precious children just because we are frustrated.

Ila to contribute towards the debate nafikiri njia zifuatazo zaweza kutumiwa kuua kirahisi:

Hii nimeitoa http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Kill_and_not_get_caught
[edit] Your perfect murder

Let's now step-through the planning and execution of your perfect murder.
[edit] Step 1: Your Location

Do not chose a location that can be readily linked to you or your victim. Consider a rarely frequented location, such as an abandoned warehouse. Do not phone your victim or send a letter inviting them to meet you there. You are not asking this person for a date, and you certainly do not want to leave any evidence of your being there.
A chat room could be used, but be sure to use a computer at a location that cannot be linked to you. Most successful murderers operate in areas far from their home. When traveling to this location, alternate your route and avoid retaining evidence of your travels - such as bus tickets and souveiner t-shirts. Pay with cash, and avoid using your ATM card en-route.

Befriend a drunk stranger in an out-of-town bar. With a little persuasion, they will likely follow you to their death. This can be risky, since witnesses in the bar could describe you to the police. Be prepared to change your appearance to render those descriptions useless.

[edit] Step 2: Your Weapon

There are literally thousands of weapons available to you. Be careful to chose one appropriate to the setting, and one that you are comfortable using. The weapons used to put-down a slave revolt or a zombie attack aren't necessarily appropriate for a discrete murder at the opera. Consider the following:

[edit] Step 3: The murder

Try to make the murder look like suicide. This is achieved by rubbing the weapon on your victim when you are finished. It collects their DNA. Note that this strategy will prove ineffective if you killed the person by stabbing them in the back, or if you carved the word ***** on their head.

You must quickly dispose of your clothing and anything else that could link you to the crime. Far too many murderers have been caught when a random traffic cop pulled them over for speeding and noticed a severed head on the passenger seat.
Consider these advanced techniques relating to specific weapons:
Knife Apply the knife to the victim's neck, wrist, chest, or back of the legs. These are the location of major arteries and veins. However, this spills blood, try making the victim stand on a large piece of cloth that covers your location's room. Then, set fire to it. Simple. Heavy Object Whack your victim until their screams end, and perhaps until the voices in your head stop crying out for blood. Mother, why don't you love me as much as daddy? Fire Burn them to death by trapping them in a small room. This is risky, since fire may be difficult to control. Pillow Invite the victim to have a sleep. When they're drowsy, hold the pillow over the face and don't let go until they stop wriggling. The bitch isn't laughing now. Killing her softly with his song This method is unreliable and has only every worked one-time or perhaps two-time. [edit] Step 4: Removing the Evidence

If you follow this simple guide you will carefully and systematically remove all evidence. Do not miss out any stages - it will result in an Imperfect Murder:
If using a weapon that draws blood, ensure that you clean the murder scene or otherwise destroy it with fire. Note that excessive tidiness is in itself suspicious, so avoid getting blood on anything that will be seen by others. If you intend to murder the person in a property owned by you, prepare beforehand. Consider coating the room in plastic wrapping.

If you intend to make a career of murder, you should consider establishing multiple identities, and you must always have a clear escape plan for each location in which you live. It's tempting to create dramatic fake identities, such as Juan Sebastapol Steele, the millionaire shipping magnate and soldier of fortune. This is bad, since your identities should allow you to blend in. Juan would stick-out like a sore thumb, unless of course you plan on infiltrating the shipping magnate scene in order to commit murder. Even so, you'd be more discrete if disguised as a waiter or perhaps a hotel bellhop. It's rumoured that Elton John is in fact the cover for a successful murderer, but his success does not guarantee yours.
[edit] Step 5: Dispose of the corpse

A simple and easy way to deal with the corpse is to burn it. However, burning rarely destroys all evidence. You should either chemically prepare a fire so that it burn at around 800 degrees celsius, or return to collect the remains for disposal. A remote body of water is an ideal choice. Or throw it in your 1995 Honda Accord.
[edit] Step 6: Blame Someone else

The classic lesson of politicians and business leaders alike will serve you well. As well as keeping yourself free from blame, you may intent to frame someone else for the murder. Perhaps this is to aid your evasion of the authorities, or maybe it's linked to your motive for the murder.

In the unlikely event that the police suspect your involvement, the following approaches may be used in order to make you confess:

• Lie - they will pretend to have some damming evidence and say you might as well own up it'll make the paperwork easier. Don't believe them.
  • Guilt trap - they will tell you about the family's anguish, and how the victim suffered. They will make you want to make yourself suffer as a penance. Avoid guilt, kill someone without family, who cannot feel pain.
  • The Bad Cop/Really Bad Cop routine - they unplug the CCTV camera, swivel their chair round and mount it rodeo style. This is their way of telling you you're about to get ridden. They will beat the confession out of you if they have to, and maybe if they don't have to as well. Learn Kung Fu, wear camouflage, keep your murder kit handy - just remember, if it's self defence, it doesn't count.
  • Polygraph test - these can be beaten by making your responses erratic. When asked calibration questions, think of sexually exciting imagery or tense your sphincter muscles. If necessary, imaging yourself showering with you wife or girl friend. By causing unusual calibration, the fluctuations caused by your lies will fail to be noticed.
[edit] Step 7: Bask in your brilliance

Congratulations! You've just completed your first murder, and you've not thus far been caught. Do not become overcome by bravado, since many murderers have been caught after bragging about their crime. This is your secret, and no-one else can possibly know. It's just you and me, mother, and we don't need anyone else do we?

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.

Hey! Wote msemao atafute njia mbadala ya kusahau nawapinga cause that is brooding na side effects zake zinakwenda mbali zaidi ni bora kuface reality and dealing with it!

Usiahirishe matatizo!

Just kill the bastard!

Nanukuu "Hate isn't the opposite of love, indifference is the oppositee of love because if you HATE you still CARE"

Carmel, whatever it is dear. take a deep breath..several infact and dont rush to do anything u will regret. slow down and take time off from work, just sit by yourself and think things out. keep praying, it will keep u calm. slowly u will stat feeling less and less angry, talk to someone ...a problem shared is a problem halved. pole sana dada!

kinachoweza kukufariji na kukuondolea hasira na uchungu ni Upendo wa Mungu" pekee. jaribu kukumbuka ulipokuwa na furaha sana maishani mwako au ulipopata mafanikio makubwa maishani mwako katika jambo lolote, au uliposhinda mtihani muhmu maishan mwako au uliposhinda jaribu baya maishani mwako, au ulipopona ugonjwa hatari maishani mwako, au ulipoepuka hasara kubwa maishani mwako, au ulipopata faida kubwa maishani mwako................nk. nk............. yote hayo ni uthibitishi kuwa Mungu anakupenda!!!!!!!!!!

endelea kumtumaini Mungu kuwa atakuvusha salama katika hili pia, tena safari hii kwa ushindi mkubwa zaidi ............!!!!!!!!!!!!

hatua ya kanza jitenge na mazingira uliyopatia uchungu huo, kama ni kazini aga uondoke hadi kesho, kama ni nyumbani, jaribu kutafuta mahali fulani uende kwa muda, ............nk.nk

pili, tafuta nyimbo za gospel unazozipenda zaidi uku pembeni una kinywaji unachokipenda zaidi na ikiwezekana mpigie simu unayempenda zaidi mwambie unaomba akuimbie kitu kizuri na akubembeleze japo hujui akubembeleze kwa lipi ila umejisikia tu kumdekea kwa leo........

pia jkumbushe mambo mbalimbali ya maendeleo unayotarajia kukamilsha katika siku za hivi karibuni na utambue kuwa kizazi chako kinayahitaji uliko wewe unavyoyahitaji................ mkubke mwanao mdogo kabisa (kama una watoto) na endelea uwakumbuka wote wengine wanaokutegemea.................

ukizingatia hayo na hasa ukubali kuwa ado Mungu anakupenda sana na anakuwazia mema hata leo, utapona...............

ubarikiwe

Can anyone tell me how to deal with this pain i feel in my chest? I just want to give up on everything. Right now i dont know whether to resign frm my job and stay at home or to hold on, i dont know whether i should take a break and go far away, and the problem is, i dont know where to go, pls tell me what you do when you feel the world is crumbling down on you.

Try your level best to cool down before making any decision.

I'm sorry that you are hurting dear. You need to pray, pray and pray. Just remember kwa Mungu hakuna linaloshindikana. Once you have done that then you need to learn to forgive whatever it is even if it's yourself (you might have made some bad choices along the way and now you are angry at yourself) you need to forgive my dear. I learnt this a long time ago that Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. It is not something you do for someone else. Last but not least do something that makes you happy, myself I love to be near the ocean/beach so at times I will book a hotel with an ocean view and stay there for 3 days ( just a walk down the beach or just a view from my balcony it therapeutic enough for me) Good luck dear!

..never make a decision when you are very angry. Don't give the devil a chance!!!!!!!!!! Giv yourself a break, calm ur nerves, watch the sun rise and set, meditate,pray.. In the peace of the silence..there'll be an answer that you will not live to regret!!
BUT: do not follow the advice on my signature for this..

Back
Top Bottom