What Can Our Tanzaninan Mechanical Engineers deliver to the Tanzanian Industries?

wabuyaga

JF-Expert Member
Oct 13, 2012
THE QUESTION IS DO WE HAVE TANZANIAN MECHANICAL ENGINEERS WHO CAN DELIVER SOMETHING TO OUR TANZANIAN INDUSTRIES?
If they are please mention some of them and what they have/had delivered or achieved? Let us discuss about the practical issues not paper works. Too much paper works and reports will never help the country0s industries to manufacture their own products for domestic and export uses! We have the so called Msters and PhD holders, what are they doing? Designing only bridges? How many bridges have been so far constructed? JF members, are you aware of this?

Please let have your contirbution to this topic!!!

I am not sure whether this thread belongs to this forum! Can you post it to the appropriate forum!

Mr. Kasimba what is your problem? Let us have yor views please regardless whether this thread belongs to this forum or not! what is appropriate forum for your case?

I know its approprite forum! I think the one which has something to do with technology! I like ur guts Anyway!

Let me contribute! My opinion, the system needs to be ovehauled! I myself being an iddle engineer, just doing petty busn

Problem is the system itself, it wont be fair to throw blames to the engs! We might be having ideals but where to act?

... We have the so called Msters and PhD holders, what are they doing? Designing only bridges? How many bridges have been so far constructed? ...

mechanical engineers and brigdes .. who and whom?

Mr. Kasimba being an Engineer (PhD holder) you should be able to know what you are trying to cheat around! Let us have your views about this threads! We don't need your work based on theories and reports in order to get money from X institutions for the non-existing projects! Our MEngs should be able to deliver for our Tanzanian industries. We are not talking about the Civil Engineers, no, we know they can deliver!

Wabuyaga
I do concur with you on ur topic, really there is nothing these Engineers (not only Mechanical Engineers) do to this greater country, what is lacking is from education System itself (too theoretical), then lecturers and students they are not ambitious to go extra miles beyond beyond classroom notes. Imagine College of Engineering &Technology (COET), UDSM still develop simple brick-making machine as if it is an extension of VETA campus, shame on you COET-UDSM. I happen to work with Telecommunication Company (foreign-owned) these investors they prefer to employ foreign-Engineer rather than Local Engineer because of local's laziness, lack of innovations, lack of INTEGRITY. there is one incident an Engineer given official car to visit sites upcountry that particular engineer sometimes he could steal fuel from the carand sell it to his friends. Ha ha ha

Thatz a big insult to engineers gentlemen! Stealing fuel! U mean serious! I have commented the entire system needs overh

the entire system needs to be overhauled to cope up with the prevailing systemic and grobal technological advancement!

Sorry i am using my mobile phone, i think i could have more sensible contribution had i been using a pc or rather an i p

THE QUESTION IS DO WE HAVE TANZANIAN MECHANICAL ENGINEERS WHO CAN DELIVER SOMETHING TO OUR TANZANIAN INDUSTRIES?
If they are please mention some of them and what they have/had delivered or achieved? Let us discuss about the practical issues not paper works. Too much paper works and reports will never help the country0s industries to manufacture their own products for domestic and export uses! We have the so called Msters and PhD holders, what are they doing? Designing only bridges? How many bridges have been so far constructed? JF members, are you aware of this?

Please let have your contirbution to this topic!!!

Topic hii ni nzuri SEMA umeleta mahala si pake. Unaweza kudhani kuwa si kosa kuweka hapa lakini amini nakwambia mtu akiona topic ambayo haifanani na jukwaa lake anadharau hata mtoa mada. Embu muombe Mod apeleke kunakostahili tukadiscussie huko.

Fredrick sanga! What is that, can u give me the abcz? Cause here i do type the maximum of foul lines and it becomes full

The way this question has been posed is a vivid example of where our education system has failed. You do not invent a hoe before you have a problem that requires it. If you do that, you have an absurd task of finding where to use the hoe. This is exaclty the problem we have at the moment across the board in the sciences. For this thread to have more contributions the question should have been more objective like Do we ave problems that need mechanical engineers for solution? Are thre any examples where mechanical engineers have solved real problems?

We need few things (1) Link Eng and business training: They need training on how to run business (2) Government Taxes for machines need to be reduced. Its very hard to start a small business in Tanzania.

Back
Top Bottom