What are your favorite philosophical and political Quotes?

'The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed' 'We always dont change until the cost of staying the same exceeds the cost of change' hawa jamaa nimewasahau.

nimefanya haya kwakuwa niwajibu wangu kuyafanya hayo.nimelelewa katika kutimiza wajibu wangu-Rejia E.mtema

"Wanatupa demokrasia kwa mkono wa kulia wakati mkono wa kushoto wanatumia bunduki kulinda demokrasia"

Hii dondoo nimeirekebisha kutoka ule msemo kuwa wakoloni "walitupa biblia kwa mkono wa kulia wakati mkono wa kushoto wamekamata bunduki kutunyang'anya nchi".

stupidity is also a gift of God,but one mustn't misuse it-pope john paul 2

Freedom consist not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought- pope John Paul 2

A good compromise, a good piece of legislation, is like a good sentence, or a good piece of music,everybody can recognise it.they say hu.. It works..it makes sense-Barack Obama

"Wanatupa demokrasia kwa mkono wa kulia wakati mkono wa kushoto wanatumia bunduki kulinda demokrasia"

Hii dondoo nimeirekebisha kutoka ule msemo kuwa wakoloni "walitupa biblia kwa mkono wa kulia wakati mkono wa kushoto wamekamata bunduki kutunyang'anya nchi".

Ubarikiwe MAMMAMIA! It sounds better.
Kuamini katika "Demokrasia, ni sawa na kuvua nguo hadharani na watoto wako wakiwemo" Never dream of Development under Democratic government in Africa, it is far miles away from our ENVIRONMENT as well as TIME. Nani katuroga kuamini vitu vinavyojionesha wazi ni sumu?
Mungu wetu anaita!

'I am not concerned over what you say but what you do Mr. Politician' by Simon Dosi (2012)

Tulifanya kazi ya ziada kushinda uchaguzi(jk) 2010

Che Guevara:
1. "The Revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe, you have to make it fall"
2. "I am not a liberator, Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves"
3. "If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"
4. "We can not be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it"
5. "When forces of oppression come to maintain themselves in power against the established law, peace is considered arleady broken"
6. "The day we see the truth and cease to speak, is the day we begin to die"
Mungu wetu anaita!

Kwangu mimi, hizi hapa: 'Those who receive privelege have the duty to repay the sucrifice which others have made, they are like the man who has been given all the food available in a starving village in order that he might have strength to bring supplies from a distant place.If he takes this food and does not bring help to his brothers,then he is a traitor(Mwl J.K. Nyerere) 'The African is not communistic in his thinking; he is.. If I may coin an expression communitary ( julius.k Nyerere as quoted in the new york Times Magazine on 26 march 1960) A child miseducated is a child lost.. John. F. Kennedy A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.. John F. Kennedy
Katika miaka mingi ambayo nilibahatika kuiongoza nchi yetu, nimetoa hotuba nyingi kwa watanzania. Leo, ktk hotuba yangu hii ya mwisho kama raisi wenu , nina kitu kimoja tu cha mwisho cha kuwaambia ASANTENI SANA...mmenisamehe makosa yangu mengi niliyotenda; ingawa pengine hamtayasahau.

Ubarikiwe MAMMAMIA! It sounds better.
Kuamini katika "Demokrasia, ni sawa na kuvua nguo hadharani na watoto wako wakiwemo" Never dream of Development under Democratic government in Africa, it is far miles away from our ENVIRONMENT as well as TIME. Nani katuroga kuamini vitu vinavyojionesha wazi ni sumu? Mungu wetu anaita!
Thanks JingalaFalsafa. Ingawaje katika uhalisia wake "demokrasia inastahiki kulindwa [kwa njia za kidemokrasia] popote pale ulimwenguni," tatizo la Afrika (in most of it) hakuna demokrasia bali viongozi wanatumia mgongo wa demokrasia kujenga na kulinda himaya zao ambazo ni mbaya zaidi kuliko udikteta.

Che Guevara:
1. "The Revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe, you have to make it fall"
2. "I am not a liberator, Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves"
3. "If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"
4. "We can not be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it"
5. "When forces of oppression come to maintain themselves in power against the established law, peace is considered arleady broken"
6. "The day we see the truth and cease to speak, is the day we begin to die"
Mungu wetu anaita!
7. Better die on your foot than live on your knees. (Bora kufa umesimama kuliko kuishi umepiga magoti).

"The wisest is who know knows nothing" and "The only thing I know is that I know nothing", but someone whom I dont know, in red said:

He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool-shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple-teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep-wake him.
He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise-follow him.

He who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false,is guilty of falsehood....Aby Lincoln

Katika miaka mingi ambayo nilibahatika kuiongoza nchi yetu, nimetoa hotuba nyingi kwa watanzania. Leo, ktk hotuba yangu hii ya mwisho kama raisi wenu , nina kitu kimoja tu cha mwisho cha kuwaambia ASANTENI SANA...mmenisamehe makosa yangu mengi niliyotenda; ingawa pengine hamtayasahau.

huyu mzee tutamkumbuka kwa maneno yake yenyd busara

"The wisest is who know knows nothing" and "The only thing I know is that I know nothing", but someone whom I dont know, in red said:

He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool-shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple-teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep-wake him.
He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise-follow him.

hapa tupo kifalsafa zaidi MAMMAMIA

Back
Top Bottom