What are your favorite philosophical and political Quotes?

Leonard Robert

JF-Expert Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kwangu mimi, hizi hapa:

'Those who receive privelege have the duty to repay the sucrifice which others have made, they are like the man who has been given all the food available in a starving village in order that he might have strength to bring supplies from a distant place.If he takes this food and does not bring help to his brothers,then he is a traitor(Mwl J.K. Nyerere)

'The African is not communistic in his thinking; he is.. If I may coin an expression communitary ( julius.k Nyerere as quoted in the new york Times Magazine on 26 march 1960)

A child miseducated is a child lost.. John. F. Kennedy

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.. John F. Kennedy

'There is nothing more difficult to plan,more doubtiful of success,more dengerous to manage than the creation of a new system,the innovator has the enmity of all who profit by the preservation of the old system and only lukewarm defenders by those who would gain by the new syste (machiaveli 1513

'Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succee is more important than any other (Abraham Lincoln)

As i would not be a slave,so I would not be a master.This expresses my idea of democracy (Abraham lincoln)

'inawezekana tatizo la paka kwa panya lingekwisha kama paka angefungiwa shingoni:taabu ni kumpata panya wa kuifanya kazi hiyo.Na panya watakua wajinga sana wakidhani kuwa paka watajifunga au kufungana kengele shingoni-- mwl J.K. Nyerere.

Karibuni wanajf mtupe zile the best for you

"Heri vita inayopigania haki na usawa kuliko aman inayopumbaza na kudhalilisha utu wa mwanadam" G.LEMA

"Sihitaji ubunge kupigania haki za watu, Nahitaji dhamira safi na kujitoa ktk kupigania haki na usawa wa watu" By Godbless lema.

"Nothing to cereblate, go to work" By zitto kabwe.

the greatest man you did ver see,was once a baby! The late Robert Nesta Marley,in his song Coming in from the Cold

mtu mwenye akili akikuambia neno la kipumbavu ukakubali anakudharau-mwalimu nyerere 01-05-1995

''You will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.'' (John 8:32). By Jesus Christ, 33AD.

Ndege ya rais lazima inunuliwe hata kama raia watakula majani...by mramba Yu

"I decided long ago never to walk in anybody's shadow, if I fail, if I succed atleast I do what I believe"
"No matter what they take away from me, they cannot take away my dignity"
By late Whitney Houston.

"You are either alive and proud or you are dead, and when you are dead, you can't care anyway." Steve Biko

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being." Malcom X

[/FONT]
[/FONT]"Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering" Winnie Mandela

"I don't trust the government to protect us, I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them." Mario Puzo.

Back
Top Bottom