What are the list of things that makes your wife & husband or fiancee successful??

I do not know - Success is a relative term!

To some of us being healthy is a success - To some of us drink 10 beers every single"after 5" - To some of us driving a "Bajaj" is a success - e.t.c

What are the qualities that, in your view lie behind the success of your husband, wife or fiancee in life be it in business or relationship??
Finest...

the list is endless, but from the beginning you must respect, love, care and be honest to each other, which will bring a pride couple and then a journey to an island in the moon starts

Vipi, umenasa nini?

I do not know - Success is a relative term!

To some of us being healthy is a success - To some of us drink 10 beers every single"after 5" - To some of us driving a "Bajaj" is a success - e.t.c
Thanks Kyabu for your broad view but your wife might take this as a success as well...Ekyawe kyawe kijunda nokala

Finest...

the list is endless, but from the beginning you must respect, love, care and be honest to each other, which will bring a pride couple and then a journey to an island in the moon starts

Vipi, umenasa nini?
Ahaaa ahaaa haaa you know me better brother

Ahaaa ahaaa haaa you know me better brother
all the best buddy!!

but sometimes it can get soooo:bored:
and you may need t find a few new :A S-key:
with lots of :A S 2152:
so that you bring back the flare of :love:
and the the tough gets going you need to seek for :help:
and dont :tape:
otherwise you will :rip:
before enjoying the sweetness of love

Ekistensheni kebo hebu usijafanye haujaelewa somo

I think WL has mentioned it all
But in a single word its LOVE.
Let me say something about a good wife

Qualities of a Good Wife

Every married man wishes to have a good wife. Many people advice the new bride to be a good wife to her husband. But what are the makings of a good or perfect wife? Many women do not know. Many of the qualities of a good wife are already inbuilt in a person and the rest can be developed.

Here are some of the Qualities a man looks in his wife.

1) Be pleasant: It is said that ‘we need to treat others the way we want ourselves to be treated.’ Never be rude to our husband, family and friends. Be warm, kind, positive, understanding and friendly.

2) Treat your Husband with Respect: If you expect respect from others we need to treat others with respect too. A good wife respects her hubby and she never chooses to belittle, strike, humiliate or otherwise harm him in private nor in public.

3) Communicate: Communication is key to a good and solid marriage. Do not hide things from your husband or keep secrets after marriage. Be honest to him. Find time to sit and talk with your husband on a daily basis even if it is for only half an hour.

5)Do not nag: No man would like a nagging wife. If you want to get your own way ask him nicely. Many wives think that is the only way to get her husband to do things is by nagging. But the truth is that your nagging can create unwanted rift or can make things worse between the two of you.

6) Give him his space: As a wife you need to understand you’re your husband has a life other than you also. He has his family, friends and colleagues who too are part of his life. He also may have some hobbies or passions he is involved in.

7) Keep him happy in Bed: Sexual intimacy is one of the most essential things in any marriage. Please your man in bed. If you cannot keep your man happy in Bed he would go where he can get it. After all, a Man is a man!

8) Plan Surprises: Men like surprises too. It can be anything like organizing his birthday party without him knowing about it or planning a special night of passion by playing a seductress.

9) Express your love and appreciation often: Men likes praises and appreciation. Make the best of your time together. Also join him in activities that he's interested in even though you would have preferred to do something else or give him a thoughtful gift once in a while.

10) Honesty, Loyalty and Dedication: A good wife would be honest, loyal and dedicated to her husband. Marriage is a life long commitment and the vows you have taken at the time of marriage should be kept in all conditions.

11) Prepare yourself: A good wife honors her hubby by keeping a pleasant tone in her voice, a happy smile on her face and a neat and clean appearance. Take special care about your appearance and everyday. Include exercises or yoga in your daily routine. Be hygienic.

12) Prepare the House: Maintain a clean house all the time. Clear away the clutter and spend time decorating the house. Apart from this be wise with money and take all the responsibilities of a wife seriously without complaining.
I am sure any man would be happy to get a wife with all these qualities.

Have I left anything? Please feel free to add yours

Back
Top Bottom