welcome back mekatilili

Nairoberry

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2012
Good, you are back.

While you were away they created this Kenyan forum without consulting relevant stakeholders. Kenyans are only a tiny fraction here less than 1% but easily dominated 99% in contribution to the international forum. Few watz dared venture in there but due to extra help by mods they have managed to reduce international forum to another sub tz swahili forum. imagine posting in kiswahili at a forum intended for international audience?

Karibu tena

good you are back. while you were away they created this kenyan forum without consulting relevant stakeholders. kenyans are only a tiny fraction here less than 1% but easily dominated 99% in contribution to the international forum. few watz dared venture in there but due to extra help by mods they have managed to reduce international forum to another sub tz swahili forum. imagine posting in kiswahili at a forum intended for international audience? karibu tena

Thank you so much Nairoberry! I appreciate that! I am also in awe thanks to this new listing and I agree that the international forum is now in the doldrums. On the other side, I am glad that the intellect and wit that we all associate with the names: Nairoberry, KShaka, Smatta, Livefire, Delta 4 and the rest of the sharp minded brothers and sisters has an enclave in this ‘jamii world'.

The creation of this sub forum by the powers that be is due to the inability to engage and the narrow mindedness of the typical forummer who will thump the chest and proclaim that the world is flat is a ‘fact'! Buoyed by short sightedness, insecurity complex and the undying love for porojo, this venture is dangerous for the mind! All sensible WaTZ join the holdouts!

Thank you so much Nairoberry! I appreciate that! I am also in awe thanks to this new listing and I agree that the international forum is now in the doldrums. On the other side, I am glad that the intellect and wit that we all associate with the names: Nairoberry, KShaka, Smatta, Livefire, Delta 4 and the rest of the sharp minded brothers and sisters have an enclave in this ‘jamii world'.

The creation of this sub forum by the powers that be is due to the inability to engage and the narrow mindedness of the typical forummer who will thump the chest and proclaim that the world is flat is a ‘fact'! Buoyed by short sightedness, insecurity complex and the undying love for porojo, this venture is dangerous for the mind! All sensible WaTZ join the holdouts!
Mekatilli or whatever name of yours,it seems you have your own interpretation to the TZ...by the way don't forget Yo yo he is your brother too...he is among the Intellect one....."The Kenyan" (Please glance at your Signature)

Mekatilli or whatever name of yours,it seems you have your own interpretation to the TZ...by the way don't forget Yo yo he is your brother too...he is among the Intellect one....."The Kenyan" (Please glance at your Signature)

What gibberish is this?

good you are back. while you were away they created this kenyan forum without consulting relevant stakeholders. kenyans are only a tiny fraction here less than 1% but easily dominated 99% in contribution to the international forum. few watz dared venture in there but due to extra help by mods they have managed to reduce international forum to another sub tz swahili forum. imagine posting in kiswahili at a forum intended for international audience? karibu tena

international /adjective meaning two or more nations. Swahili by all yardsticks is international, Across EA and beyond to Congo,Sudan,Somali etc Swahili is lingua franca of choice , in monetary terms its "freely convertible currency".

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom