Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Web Development Workshop :: A practical Approach

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by emanuel.feruzi, Oct 23, 2010.

1. emanuel.feruzi

emanuel.feruzi Senior Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Sorry for posting this so late. Tri Labs will be conduction a two weeks web development workshop from 25th Oct - 5th Nov. During the workshop will we cover (XHTML/CSS, JavaScript using jQuery, PHP and MySQL. For those running Linux we will show how to get our hands dirty with the Apache Server. Come lets watch a movie on how Linux and the Open Source started : Revolutionary OS and have a lot of fun while learning.

We will be sending more material, so please send an SMS with your email address to number 0655422537 and you will included on the mail-list.

poster.jpg

2. analysti

analysti JF-Expert Member

Oct 23, 2010

Kwa nini Usingetumia kiswahili mkubwa????

3. emanuel.feruzi

Oct 23, 2010
    Sorry man its a simple typo! I will proof-read it next time. But I am sure you get the point. Here is a corrected version:-

Sorry for posting this so late. Tri Labs will be conducting a two week web development workshop from 25th Oct - 5th Nov. During the workshop we will cover XHTML/CSS, JavaScript using jQuery, PHP and MySQL. For those running Linux we will show how to get your hands dirty with the Apache Server. Come lets watch a movie on how Linux and Open Source started : Revolutionary OS and have a lot of fun while learning.

We will be sending more material, so please send an SMS with your email address to 0655422537 and you will be included on the mailing list.

4. BrainPower

BrainPower Senior Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Safi Sana, This is what we need.

@emanel.feruzi - Ambatanisha na Link ya website yenu kwenye kila notice / post. Usually people would like to find out more information before registration. Your portfolio outlines works you have done - UDOM, easySMS etc. People will have more confidence and are more inclined to register. Promote yourself - you are doing Great things ! -let people know.

Secondly,upload 'some' materials after the workshop is conducted. Brings in more confidence in your efforts , - people will judge you on the quality, YES let them - what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. I bet you the next workshop will even be better because of the inputs.

Ningekuwepo ningekuja, more of supporting the effort than the trainig aspect of it.

Good initiative - Make sure you deliver.

B.P (2010)

5. emanuel.feruzi

Oct 23, 2010
    @B.P,

I must say that is what I call "constructive criticism". Thank you so much. I will try and take each input given here and see to it that we work on it. We are redressing the Tri Labs website so this is really good input for us.

The idea of posting materials after the workshop has been conducted is new one and I really like it. If you were to suggest what materials should we post? Slideshow, source code, notes.... what exactly should we post?

Again thank you so much.

6. BrainPower

BrainPower Senior Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Karibu,

Ningeweka kwanza hizo ppt slides. Unaweza kuattach kwenye forums / postings etc. Hii ni kwasababu level ya wengi ni 'interest kujua hicho kitu ni nini'. Source codes ni kwa ma programmers, geeks, nerds ambao wanataka kwenda deeper. Kama wakitaka source code then wavute kwenye website yenu. Ili wakumbuke ilikotoka au anzisha project mpya Sourceforge.net watu wacontribute otherwise itazagaa kwenye internet.

B.P (2010)

7. BONGOLALA

BONGOLALA JF-Expert Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Slaa anasema elimu imeshuka hamuamini.ona sasa graduate hawezi hata kuandika sentesi ya kiingereza!

8. emanuel.feruzi

Oct 24, 2010
    In this workshop, we intend to raise your appetite for web development, not just as a mere act of splashing HTML tags but an art of translating a problem to an implementable solution. Though the situations covered during this workshop are simple, they will build a good enough foundation to enable you to build more complex solutions.

Get our Web Development Workshop Flier Now!

Attached Files: