We undertake construction projects at cheap rates

Mtotigite

Aug 11, 2009
IRA General enterprises we are registered Civil and Building contractors,we execute construction projects at cheap rates with high quality call us;0784876210.We also undertake renovations of existing buildings.

IRA General enterprises we are registered Civil and Building contractors,we execute construction projects at cheap rates with high quality call us;0784876210.We also undertake renovations of existing buildings.

mnnnhh, Ok!.

Can we see your profile please and some of the building pictures which you have already constructed?

I dont think the choice should be made basing on how cheap you construct.Kuna material mengine hayadumu hata wiki moja baada ya watu kuanza matumizi

Vipi umechangia JF "mkono mtupu haulambwi"?.au unatundika matangazo tu?

hlw bro, i have a house situated at k-koo n i have plnd 2 construct new building that d have 1 floor and the ground floor d have 12 to 15 stores foundation shd have the cpbility of holding 8 or 6 floors. pls prvd me with the quotation for completing the whl project ie ground floor n 1st floor only.thnx

I am not in a civil or building professional, I don't know how do contractors in Tz work!. Is it fair smart for a contractor to advertise himself "cheap!!!!" , I know in other professional like legal professional, under the Rules of professional conduct and etiquette, it is strictly prohibited for such kind of advert to solicit clients by advocates using words "cheap", highly skilled and professional" very competent" etc.

What cheap means?? the Word itself is very subjective!......If one takes all forms of construction contracts or methods of procurement, be it traditional, prime cost, Management Contract, Contract Management etc), it worth to say that in a construction, there is no something "cheap" unless the contractor able to bear all risks to the maximum than the owner or client!..

I think, in the absence of price comparison or competitive tendering in procurement of construction project, it is difficult for a client to confidentilly rule out that the choosen path is cheap!......in our developing countries we feel that cheap rates always expensive!!! How many horror stories have you heard about defective constructions works as the contractors was cheap hence tried to maximaze profit at the mercy of the project itself by procuring cheap materials and cheap labour force????????. Do the people, poor, middle income or otherwise, know this when they choose method of procurement, hell no. If the house looks good in the show and was built for cheap rate, the client think it's great !!!!!!!.....but it may end without life!.....

Very good mkuu, can we have your website or rather your profile so that we can window shop before we take the decision to contact you for a business talk.

hlw bro, i have a house situated at k-koo n i have plnd 2 construct new building that d have 1 floor and the ground floor d have 12 to 15 stores foundation shd have the cpbility of holding 8 or 6 floors. pls prvd me with the quotation for completing the whl project ie ground floor n 1st floor only.thnx

Tuma PM
Dah Dully we kiboko, naona unatengeza mazingira ya biashara ili next year uweke bandiko hapa"wakuu zile 15 stores zangu kariakoo ziko tayari anayehitaji ani Pm"

Safi Sana

Back
Top Bottom