Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

we need more males

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Andrew Nyerere, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Nyerere

Andrew Nyerere Verified User

Jun 24, 2009
    Hi Everyone,

As we were told months ago by Ashtar, those in this grid project are going to be going to a higher level of service within their meditations. This, of course, is the Quartet project. Lord Metatron is the overseerer of this phase of our work, and he has set forth very specific criteria that need to be met to form these Quartets...and part of that criteria is the male to female ratio. As things stand now, it's mostly females that make up the trinities, so we need more males.

Please consider this a re-issuance of the challenge Ashtar gave to this grid project many years ago, that being for each of you to get three other people to join us. Even if you can't recruit three people, let's at least see if we can get some more guys to join...then we can move forward. Good luck! I'll be out beating the bushes to find them, too!

Love and Blessings,
    Janisel

2. Nduka

Nduka JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2009
    will you please explain what this is all about? this is the second time some one asked for your clarification if i recall. If you think you are not capable of providing a sound explanation will you please GIVE US A BREAK??????

3. J

Joyceline JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2009

ha ha ha ha ha

4. Mshiiri

Mshiiri JF-Expert Member

Jun 24, 2009
    This is not a great thinker 'cause you can not just come out of the bed and say something at the middle of understanding. Better not tell it though. Nonsense for sure. What????

5. Andrew Nyerere

Andrew Nyerere Verified User

Jun 25, 2009
    So you think that I am not a great thinker. Oh, I can think alright. Like I said earlier,Ganesh is Andrew Nyerere.
    It is true that I keep a pen and paper by the bed whenever I go bed,because sometimes things are said in my sleep. But that does not mean that I do not think,and that I ,as you say,pick these things from sleep,and make them my views.
    Like this morning I woke up,and there was this voice in my mind saying ''december 8 1964''. So,I was puzzled and came to look at it in google,and I found ven. nanavira, who seems to have been one hell of a thinker. When I look at the letters he writes to Narada Thera. These people write in very forceful,powerful language,because they come from a school of thought which believes that Man is an animal,and he can be tamed just as any other animal can be tamed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.